Dressing better

can anyone help me (again) ive been looking for a light pink version of this shirt that i cant find anywhere. Ive been to bloomingdales nordstrom , cheap suitstores, macy's and stilll couldnt find it

pPOLO2-6425993_standard_v330.jpg

this thread just contributed to my bank account hurting even more.

however, good looks on the metrosexul0 link...some of those jackets will be COPPED

Sup fellas

I can't wait until Fall/Winter, Summer is good ,but damn want to throw layers on lol

update on http://www.StreetEtiquette.com about accessories should check it out if interested

We went and got our friends involved on this post more pictures on the site of course.

jkissiwhwole.png

bevinwhole.png

Originally Posted by Jkissi7

Sup fellas

I can't wait until Fall/Winter, Summer is good ,but damn want to throw layers on lol

update on http://www.StreetEtiquette.com about accessories should check it out if interested

We went and got our friends involved on this post more pictures on the site of course.

jkissiwhwole.png

bevinwhole.png

The outfit w/ the jean button down is dope.. Info on the shoes are they Clarks??

Originally Posted by Jkissi7

Sup fellas

jkissiwhwole.png

bevinwhole.png

The outfit w/ the jean button down is dope. Info on the shoes, are they Clarks??

Yeah its apart of the aesthetic though , shoes by Bev i think theyre Our Legacy if I'm correct , I'm just rocking with Sebagos

Nice fit Jkissi, I can't wait till fall gets here too since I wear a lot of dress shirts, the summer just isn't my best friend especially on afternoonmeetings.

Nice update on the site too. I never really considered any accessories other than a watch, which I still believe is a necessity.
I think that is one thing you are missing in your repertoire, a nice and simple watch on your wrist.

Haha. I can't for the summer to end either. I can finally start wearing my raw denim in the Fall again.

Fade On You : yeah man thats me man the first guy second guy works at The Brooklyn Circus a good friend.

I knicks fresh k: nahhh man when its cold it just equals out lol you dont like scarfes, boots, knit hats and all that good stuff in F/W!?! lol

RFX45 : your kind of right man been looking for a nice simple piece, I have this one movado its plain black and real subtle will rock it on my next fit to show

Can Chinos be altered? Because I have a Pair that is too big and I wanted to bring in the waist and slim the thighs. There are RL Phillps in the same colorJkissi rocking.

Yo Lucky it can def be altered man , just go to the tailor and let him measure how much you want to bring in the legs, I dont know about the waist though to behonest.

Chino's can be altered but only to a certain extent and based on the tailors ability.
There are tailors out there who aren't even qualified to hem a pair of pants so be careful.
For the waist, that should be pretty easy but you can't really slim it down too much.
For the thighs, you need a very skilled tailor for that or else it will alter the whole look of the pants it self.
Honestly, it might be less trouble to buy a new pair than getting it altered.

no one cares.

excerpt:

"I often sweat the details. As do many of us. A quarter inch here, a half inch there, an eight of an inch elsewhere. We want things to be PERFECT. If it gives you any comfort, no one cares. Seriously, as long as you are in the ball park (as in, clothed vs. naked), 99.5% of the population is not paying attention.

I've gotten compliments on clothing items that cost me $5 (or less), and I've been approached by girls even when I was wearing the slummiest gym clothes.

The way our society is, there is so much leeway for how a man dresses, the bullseye for "getting it right" is about as big as the pacific ocean.

So, wear what you want, take pride in it, but generally speaking, no one cares. It's really amazing how little people care about men's fashion sense, even though we pay so much attention to it."

thank you.

dudes up above got too many "accessories"

I can't do it. guess I'm not metro enough
ohwell.gif

but I need those wool sperrys. anyone know if UNIV ships? or if not any Cali NTers tryin to hook it up?

Originally Posted by moe200069

however, good looks on the metrosexul0 link...some of those jackets will be COPPED

on the contrary my friend. Metrosexualo is a fugazi seller. 20% cashmere in the pea coats? and the"rest" is wool? no ty

Originally Posted by airboy23

Originally Posted by moe200069

on the contrary my friend. Metrosexualo is a fugazi seller. 20% cashmere in the pea coats? and the"rest" is wool? no ty

if u look around ebay, for korean/asian design clothing...you'll find much cheaper and better deals ...that metrosexualo just trying to make it lookexpensive, but its just the same stuff
grin.gif
..but some of those jacket dolook nice, i suggest just looking around tho.

Back
Top Bottom