Dressing better

Originally Posted by xGOx

I refuse to wear anything tight like some of the stuff in the photos. Also, some of the stuff suggested looks mad suspect. Word to Karamo.
Thanks for the wonderful addition to the thread. We can all let out a collective sigh of relief that xGOx has said his piece.

In other news, I stopped by the GAP today and found one of their Original Khaki on sale for $17.50. It's dark grey and was the absolute last ofit's kind priced so low.

Well damn, decided to check the GAP website and the same sale is going on for all original khakis, $19.00-$29.00. Just a heads up.

On a side note, Lebron is one of the few athletes that can put together a nice fit. I am pretty sure he has a stylist, of course he messes up every now andthem (those camo capris
laugh.gif
) but for the most part dude has all the lengths down, and coordinates.

Originally Posted by kix4kix

On a side note, Lebron is one of the few athletes that can put together a nice fit. I am pretty sure he has a stylist, of course he messes up every now and them (those camo capris
laugh.gif
) but for the most part dude has all the lengths down, and coordinates.

He got a stylist that picks out his stuff.

^
and, nobody around here that I can remember were asking about Gingham shirts, until AFTER a few of the players wore them during the playoffs. No everyone islooking for them.

Seriously, google "gingham shirts"

Originally Posted by F A Y B A N

Photo from after my cousin's Nigerian wedding with family.

Corneliani suit, Polo spread, Yorktown tie.
Can't see the entire fit, and can't see how the suit fits....but by the looksof it, I would have went with a wider knot with a collar that is spread so far.....as well, your tie is too long, even tho it isn't fully drawn up

Is the top button undone on the shirt?
Looks like it. Plus your tie is too loose.

laugh.gif
I explicitly put "after" my cousins wedding. My bad for not explaining why the tie and collar weren't on point.

Originally Posted by manamazing55

^
and, nobody around here that I can remember were asking about Gingham shirts, until AFTER a few of the players wore them during the playoffs. No everyone is looking for them.

laugh.gif

I bought two Ralph Lauren Gingham shirts back in early 2008. I just thought they were nice looking shirts.

Originally Posted by bhzmafia14

manamazing55 wrote:

^
and, nobody around here that I can remember were asking about Gingham shirts, until AFTER a few of the players wore them during the playoffs. No everyone is looking for them.

laugh.gif

I bought two Ralph Lauren Gingham shirts back in early 2008. I just thought they were nice looking shirts.

Yeah Polo has nice Gingham shirts. They are having a pretty good sale btw

Thanks for the info.
I was going to wait to get those but something similar caught my eye so I went with that.
Pics as soon as it arrives.

Originally Posted by RFX45

From the Sartorialist...

I like it but I would change a few things.

I'm not a fan of pant cuffs, two tone shoes, or just the sizing of the clothes...

I'm just not a fan of this whole look

Originally Posted by bhzmafia14

Originally Posted by manamazing55

^

laugh.gif

dont take offense, if its not you, dont worry about it
happy.gif
You know peoplewere looking at the NBA casual wear thread and started searching feverishly for the newest style lol
tongue.gif

Overall, I think it's a good look.
I actually like the cuffs, it works well with it.
As I said, I would change a few things like shorten the tie and a more fitted blazer.
Overall, it is executed well.
I kind of like the shoes from the pics angle too, as you can see in some of my other pick-ups, my shoe selections can vary in styles.
happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom