Dressing better

Originally Posted by RFX45

Black ginghams are very versatile.
It could go with well with dark jeans and if you want to be somewhat different, wear it with white jeans (maybe different shoe from the pic below though but it works well and yes I know the pic below in purple gingham but you get the idea).
P7240358.jpg
laugh.gif
I thought that was me at first since I wear thatshirt/jeans combo sometimes. What shoes would you recommend with that outfit? I just wear my Chucks.

Chucks or Jack Purcell's work.
Or dark brown loafers/dress shoe lace up would work.
Suede bucks would definitely look good too, white, brown and even blue.

Question for you guys, im going to Vegas in Oct and need a casual loafer (non suede) to wear around to clubs/bars and such. What can you recommend? Im thinkingi need 2 pairs, a darker pair and a lighter pair....something that would match with a dark pant/jeans and a light pant/khaki/white pants. Thanks in advance
pimp.gif

You don't need two pairs, make it easy for yourself and take one dark brown pair and it should work with either light or dark pair of pants.
Check out the brown penny loafers I posted a page back, that could work with jeans and chino's alike. Just get one that isn't as distressed as mine.
I like this moccasins though:
0414306473572R_300x400.jpg

All shades are practically made by one or two companies, more specifically the designer ones.
You really just pay for the name. Do not look for the best name, look for what fits the best.
Ray-Ban, Oakley, Maui Jim and Persol makes good quality shades, I suggest starting with them.

You don't need two pairs, make it easy for yourself and take one dark brown pair and it should work with either light or dark pair of pants.
Check out the brown penny loafers I posted a page back, that could work with jeans and chino's alike. Just get one that isn't as distressed as mine.
I like this moccasins though:
0414306473572R_300x400.jpg
pimp.gif
Good lookin out fam. The brown sounds like the best idea to gowith....although the ones you posted are on point. I was thinking no suede at first...but the more i look atthese the more i like them.

P7240358.jpg

Any idea what these are? Link to something similar?

I'm starting to slowly build up my wardrobe after getting an internship in an office this summer. I'm loving this thread so far, but just one question.Besides a blazer/sport coat, what are some coats for the fall/winter months that would look right for casual business? This internship might extend to a parttime job in September, and if it does the coats i have now won't look right in the office. I was looking at a couple of short trench coats that i reallylike, anything else?

Originally Posted by LuckyLuchiano

Someone was looking for purple loafers...
_5638032.jpg
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Son posted no info

They look like they might be Ferragamo?

also dude talking about loafers for a trip to vegas, dont bring light colored shoes its gonna be october and you wont be wearing white to a club beleive mewith the amount of drinks people spill you will want to wear darker colors like black or chocolate brown

Originally Posted by sStutter

Black ginghams are very versatile.
It could go with well with dark jeans and if you want to be somewhat different, wear it with white jeans (maybe different shoe from the pic below though but it works well and yes I know the pic below in purple gingham but you get the idea).
P7240358.jpg
laugh.gif
I thought that was me at first since I wear that shirt/jeans combo sometimes. What shoes would you recommend with that outfit? I just wear my Chucks.

laugh.gif
I would wear the same thing.

I might wear that to the all-white affair party later this week. Just something simple.
pimp.gif

picked up some fire from nyc @ soho today. just wanted to say i love h&m and topman. some fly stuff up in there.

My fault, I thought it was obvious that they were Ferragamos.

As for gingham shirts, if Banana Republics slim fit shirts fit you guys well, they have a few choices when it comes to gingham.
I am considering a few for myself, I'll give the fit another try and try one on when I visit the mall.

Here's a few brands that makes gingham:

Banana Republic

GAP

JCrew

Brooks Brothers
860G_GREEN
860G_GREY
860G_LIGHT-BLUE
860G_PURPLE
860G_YELLOW
860G_RED

I refuse to wear anything tight like some of the stuff in the photos. Also, some of the stuff suggested looks mad suspect. Word to Karamo.

Back
Top Bottom