Dressing better

them clarks are nice lookin...

ones i saw in the shop looked bummy though. the shape of them just puts me off...

Those Lacoste boots are nice, leather seems good. I really like those DBs posted too. Very Clean.

RL buck saddles for the Fall.

Amazing stuff in this thread
pimp.gif

I tried on the Clark DB's and didn't like the shape.

The Lacostes aren't bad, but I'm not feeling that midsole.

Still searching...

Are those clarks a euro only release or will you be able to get those here?

Please tell me US... $75 from the clarks store... mmmmmmm

You can't do much about keeping the crepe sole clean. As far as the upper...denim may stain. But you can try water repellent and eraser. Jeans stained mysand DB's, but I'm not really worried too much. It gives the shoes a bit of character IMO.

Agreed, shoes look much nicer dirty...

Even the ones i yacked on are pretty decent, lol.

I really like that cardigan up there. I don't see it on the site though.
I haven't shopped at Forever 21 in forever due to the terrible quality, but you get what you pay for I suppose.

nice caridgan pick up AF187.

I need help buying a pair of boots for this fall/winter season.Can anyone point me in the right direction?
I'm going to be wearing them to walk to campus, my apartment is 15mins walking distance. It also has to be something than can stand the rain/snow andsomething that i can wear out as a casual outfit. I had a pair of nikeboots 2 yrs ago(got stolen). Wore them faithfully cause they went with everything but imtired of those. The Lacoste boots look nice, something i would pick up if I knew the price and where to cop. So instead I was thinking about picking one ofthese up.

Any help would be appreciated.

^Unique, I would get some Red Wings...might be kinda pricey but they are sure fashion savvy and will fit the bill for your needs.

Get the LL Bean Katahdin, great boots for $160.
It can't be any bulkier than those Timbs so it is a good choice for what you are looking for.
dsc2124az8.jpg

The DB's are from an old Made in England stock.

For boots it depends on how much you're trying to spend. I wear 6in wheats also but you can never go wrong with a pair of field boots.
theti118187_41515_jb.jpg

Love the Abington Guide Boots (bottom pair) Definitely gonna check those in person when they drop here.

2i78zkm.jpg

thought about buying it since its only 199$ at the GAP online store. just not so sure if its a everyday jacket for me .. just thought it would look nice tobrown boots ...
what do you guys think ?

Got my JCrew xx Red Wings last week. Breaking them in has been hell on my feet, but I already have a pair of Gentlemen Travelers that are now one of my mostcomfortable boots after breaking in. When buying Red Wings, I'd advise to try em on first. Sized down to 10.5 from my usual 11.5.

Yea they're bulky, but I love em and they'll be great in the SF rain. Jeans are Levis 514
idzwqr.jpg
dvr7d2.jpg

2nd pic is bad cuz I'm blocking the light from my mirror lol

Back
Top Bottom