Dressing better

Originally Posted by JamesOnNT

on688928-00vliv01.jpg

Just bought from Old Navy for $70.
pimp.gif

Their clothes are good enough quality for me and my budget so I'm happy.
I was stuck between this and the military coat .. might grab that one later on.

Now just need to save some more money for a pair or desert boots ..
I bought this on a whim 2 years ago when they were having their outerwear sale, 50% off so I got it for $35.
Ironically I took it out over the weekend and it's decent but the sleeves are long. Worth it for the price though.

Edit: The one time I wore it, I puked all over myself
roll.gif

Originally Posted by JamesOnNT

on688928-00vliv01.jpg

Just bought from Old Navy for $70.
pimp.gif

Their clothes are good enough quality for me and my budget so I'm happy.
I was stuck between this and the military coat .. might grab that one later on.

Now just need to save some more money for a pair or desert boots ..
these were on sale for like $30 i think last fall
pimp.gif
..prettydurable too

Originally Posted by RFX45

Giving the boat sneakers a final run before it goes to the back of the closet for fall/winter.

Ben Sherman s/s shirt - Paul Smith Belt - Levi's 511 pants - Lanvin boat sneakers - IWC Spitfire watch

RFX- Those 511's fit well did you go up a size or something? Everytime I try some 511s on they fit well at the top but the leg is too skinny at the bottomfor me...

Actually, Levis just doesn't have a very consistent sizing.
I'm usually a 30x30 but the waist a freakishly huge on this one.
The 511 trouser version does tend to be slightly bigger than the regular 511's.
I actually had to fold and stitch the waist (home made taper) so that it fits me better, my mom would be proud of me.

rfx.. do you have pics of this fold and stitch? i actually bout the same pair in 2 diff sizes and the sizing consistency was totally off, one was way too bigand way too tight, ended up returning both.

i need some of those polo drivers.

if only this job would come thru.

callllll meeeee DAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMiiiiiiiiit

It is a very cheap homemade remedy and even though it is kind of sloppy, I always wear a belt anyways so it won't be seen.
I'll take pics later to show off my sewing skills.
happy.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by donjuan513

Put my DBs to work today.

mikv86.jpg

vo0fac.jpg
damn Mr. Mathis you couldnt wait huh??
laugh.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

whats the colorway Ty..peanut butter/wheat
laugh.gif

glad Chicagoland/Indiana area is starting to feel the chill

i just copped these sperry loafers for the low that look like this -
0753723-BLKAMAR-l.jpg
except they are all brown...... i just usually dont wear shoes like that. what could go with them.... khakis and a long sleeve brown shirt? Brownpolo?

You don't have to match the shirt to the shoes, their not Jordans (don't mean to offend anyone reading).
Wear them with fitted chinos or jeans and white or blue shirt. A navy or grey polo could work too.

I'm feeling the fit, Don. And +1 on RFX....there's no way you can match your outfits when dressing like this as if they were Nike's/J's.

Just got these in today from that AE sale. For the price I paid.. i think it came out to $27 per pair I'm loving them. Although they are a bit smaller thanI was hoping for. After getting my true size on a pair of DB's awhile back (there huge on me) I decided to size down on these to a 9 (I usually wear a 10in Nikes/Shoes and a 10.5 in air maxs) & I can't wear these with regular socks. Although with dress socks there a bit more comfy. I just feel a size upto a 10 would be too big in these. Too bad they didn't make half sizes.

yo I recently saw some hoodies that had a scarf type hood attached...grey and black...they were too dope. I thought they were shades of greige but theyarent....anyone with help good look...

Damn Ty, those desert boots are looking very essential. Anyone wouldn't happen to have a connect for a pair of black or brown limited full grain leatherDBs in a size 12, would they?

Back
Top Bottom