Dressing better

It's all good I could take harsh criticism but I'm not even paying much on the fits I post here.
The last fit I posted were of H&M pants, Genera jacket which was $40 from Gilt, $30 Hugo Boss shirt and $15 CK tie.
Those JTG clothes were actually cheap at $70 a piece, the Ben Sherman trousers were $30 and the Fred Perry Bomber was $100, both from NM Last Call.
My other fit pics here consists mainly of Levis pants and Ben Sherman and H&M shirts so I am not really still sure what was wrong?

the fit is good... the look seems generic... don't know if that makes any sense haha... actually n/m yea i agree with vancity ...colors are really dulledout in your pics/ awkward angles

Originally Posted by Vancity74

To be honest, I think it has more to do with the quality of the camera and the poses.

I had a feeling it is the poses, the pics makes it looks artificial because it is awkward standing in front of the camera waiting for it to take the pic. Maybethat's whats giving the mannequin vibe?
I think I'm posting too many angles too.
laugh.gif

It would probably look more relax and laid back if the pics were environment type or in action instead of posing, the problem is once I am out and doingsomething, taking pics doesn't really enter my mind.

^^^ you're putting the clothes on but not wearing them... you're emulating looks but not owning them.

It's the poses and lack of a facial expression.

holy crap ... i didnt mean to start an ishstorm ... you are the life-blood of this thread RFX ... and i was just giving friendly advice.

I think a couple other posters may have articulated my thoughts better, but my comments were definitely not "you buy expensive clothes, but dont havestyle"

Maybe i'm digging a bigger hole ... but see Ty, JKissi (hesitating on this one, since he has a pro website he maintains) and other guys on SF like PG andNeo ... they WEAR their clothes.

again just friendly advice man.

i think its just because RFX always takes pics at home with the different fits and new clothes all the the time rather than outside, so it comes off artificialon the internet. like the WDYWTD people who only wear their $300 kicks indoors
laugh.gif

im not saying you do that though, like you said taking pictures of your fits is the last thing on your mind when you're out the door.

I think a lot of RFX pics were to "show the sizing/fit of his clothes" more so than the WDYWT thread poses that people are expecting from him.

maybe it's just something with the way he poses... it's all about swag IMO... show your face like nilawg... mannequins are emotion-less and some ofthem are headless. lol

Hey guys, haven't stopped in here in a minute and
laugh.gif
at the bickering.

Anyway, I'm going to NYC tomorrow. I plan to stop by a few spots but my main goal is to hit up UNIQLO since we don't have one of those over here inCalifornia. Also looking to check out Nom de Guerre. Any other places you think I might want to check out?

rfx showcases the clothes to inform people regarding the fit. the ones that try to contribute most are the ones kids always try to find something to hate on.go back to wdywt for your "pizazz" fix
roll.gif

RFX, ain't nothing wrong with the pics you post now....

They show the clothes & shoes in detail, and that's what we care about....

And I would NEVER post my face on NT....

Originally Posted by rhester

RFX, ain't nothing wrong with the pics you post now....

They show the clothes & shoes in detail, and that's what we care about....
Yeah the clothes should be focus in this thread, not another dude's grille.

With that said, RFX you could try switching up the poses... Regardless, good job droppin info throughout this thread.

Back
Top Bottom