Dressing better

what kind of boots ya'll rocking now ??
like the ones on page 436

i've been looking can't find them anywhere..
(i stay in iowa that could be part of the reason)

oh could someone recommend me some fly brown dress shoes ??

gq-drake-wale.jpg

Originally Posted by RFX45

Oh and I just got those brown corduroys from GAP, Authentic 1969 fit. Fit is very nice, not too slim and even though the leg oepning is a bit wider at 8", I think it works better with boots.

Sir RFX, do those GAP corduroys fit like 514's or 511's? How's the leg opening compared to both

Fit is definitely more 514 than 511.
I had to size down two sizes from 514's though, I had to get a size 28 instead of a 30.

I need to started dressing better ASAP
but i am on a budget just got a new car.

where can i buy good clothes brand name and more for cheap ?

i went to marshalls once and got a pair of 501 jeans for 12.99

Originally Posted by FREAKSHOW

I need to started dressing better ASAP
but i am on a budget just got a new car.

where can i buy good clothes brand name and more for cheap ?

i went to marshalls once and got a pair of 501 jeans for 12.99

dont worry about brand names...i got a jacket from macys for $39.99 that looks the same as $100+ jackets from designer brands. just get clothes that fit well,a fitted $10.99 target button up andmossimo jeans> baggy louis shirt and true religions

Yeah, I always suggest trying clothes on. You never know how they will actually fit and look until you try them on.

Ty, nice combination and pulling off the duck boots well.

need some help finding the right kahki pants that fit well just like dress pants with a crease. A slim fit will do well. Any suggestions?

I'm hovering around 136-138 lbs right now, trying to get to a steady 140 though but with the holidays coming, that should be no problem.
laugh.gif

I'm right there with you rfx.... i was solid 140 in the summer but since coming down to eugene for school i surprisingly lost weight but agreed. holidaysftw lol

Back
Top Bottom