Dressing better

dang lol i'm like 5'5, 136-138 so a lot different than rfx.
i put on a lotta size and muscle over hte summer so yeah
now its just a bit smaller size and less body fat.
but i sitll have to look for slimmer fit clothing due to my height
Atleast when it comes to bottoms and longsleeves.

Originally Posted by REALTALKAZ

Originally Posted by RFX45

I'm border-line 5'9"-5'10".

that seems really skinny you lift any weights? what kinda diet you on rfx?
nerd.gif

I'm not on the strictest diet, I pretty much eat anything I want but in moderation.
I lift weights like once a week. And it is the most basic, just working my biceps and triceps and nothing else with curls and chair dips.
Most of my exercise comes from basketball once a week and I used to do P90X but I've stopped for like 2 months now.

Check out the stay/get back in shape thread for great info.

banana is having the 1 item 40 percent off.....just ask the sales person for the coupon you can use as many as you want depending on the manager

Originally Posted by Rightguard

banana is having the 1 item 40 percent off.....just ask the sales person for the coupon you can use as many as you want depending on the manager
Oh +@@!, really? Any other details? It was just Wednesday only during October I think.

I just got back from a couple stores. H&M is having some kind of deal off outerwear, 30% off with a red tag...some were 50% off plus an add'l 20% off,others were just 20% off.
Gap has $30 off if you spend $100.

I'm not going to look through the black friday thread again but I figure I ask this question in this post:

What stores do you think will have the best deals for clothes?

I know that department stores like Macys, Sears, JC Penney, etc... will have black friday sales, I am not sure with any other stores.
There will probably be deals at BR, GAP, Express, etc... but I am not sure with H&M and ZARA.
Higher end department stores like NM, Saks, Barneys, etc... has their own sales, do not even bother with black friday unless you hear/read something.

To those in NY, read up on the different sample sales going on in that city.
I heard Paul Smith had a sample sale last week (or is it this week?) and clothes and shoes were 50%-80% off.
Dress shoes and boots were going for $80 and sneakers for $40-$50 last I read.
I really do hate NY, they get everything!!!

Well, I've been sleeping on this thread. Tried to catch up the other night, only got to thread 100.
laugh.gif

Anyway, here's my first contribution. I wanna dress a little better, but I can't see myself totally crossing over to the chinos/cords/desert bootsetc. I even hate wearing knit stuff, but I'm looking at maybe getting a cardigan. I'm lucky that my job is pretty casual for an office, so I can getaway without OD'ing on the dress stuff. Plus, I hate wearing button downs, and it's really hard for me to find shirts that fit well because of myphysique. I'm still mostly a jeans and sneaks guy at heart, though. I'm getting my mom to change all my bootcut jeans to straight leg (she's aseamstress). Say no to bootcut!

Typical winter fit. Bought this coat today at H&M, 20% off.
pimp.gif
. Iknow the jeans are long, but I prefer them that way. Makes the fit a little more casual. Don't mind the flower bed, it's my parents' room.
laugh.gif

e042525ea167db76290f6564245f2f34c9b2e93.pjpg

I'm currently trying to find my style that works mostly with jeans and is dressier than normal, but isn't stuck up. It's a little hard thoughsince all I have is lucky t-shirts for tops, and a few zip up hoodies. The hoodies are fine because I love layering them under my jackets/coats, but I needsome shirts that are a little nicer than Lucky Brand, which I buy mostly for the spring/summer.
grin.gif
. Probably gotta invest in some plain v-necks or something. Thoughts?

I got the winter catalog from J. Crew and a lot of stuff are really nice.

Someone gave me a gift card to BR so I went today to see what's new. The 40% off Wednesdays is back again. Only 2 Wednesdays are left, next Wed and the oneafter that.

Quoddy Decision TIme:

Both shoes I am considering will be in the brown chromexcel.

Should I get the Maliseet Oxford?

quoddy-maliseet-oxford-blucher-1.jpg

OR, the Blucher?

IMG_7630.jpg

anyone with personal experience please help me.

Originally Posted by yamakazi18

Originally Posted by Travis Outlaw

Quoddy Decision TIme:

Both shoes I am considering will be in the brown chromexcel.

Should I get the Maliseet Oxford?

quoddy-maliseet-oxford-blucher-1.jpg

OR, the Blucher?

IMG_7630.jpg

anyone with personal experience please help me.
neither.

http://www.blackbirdballa...9_Deck_Chukka_14323.html
44172_1.jpg

http://www.blackbirdballa...liseet_Oxford_14322.html
moz-screenshot-1.png
http://www.blackbirdballard.com/Images/Products/44143_1.jpg" alt="image">

http://www.blackbirdballa...03S_Deck_Boot_14314.html
44182_1.jpg

"Get yourself some Quoddys"... ? Both the shoes I asked about are Quoddy. But yeah, I already have the deck chukka and not really interested in thesuper high-length boots. Just want something comfy to wear with a pair of slim raw denim and oxford shirts.

I was gonna say, too bad he don't dress like that in real life. Ol' Jordan jean rockin !%+ dude....

Originally Posted by quik1987

I was gonna say, too bad he don't dress like that in real life. Ol' Jordan jean rockin !%+ dude....
Haha totally. There was a brief period when he was dressing well, but I don't know what he's been thinking as of late...

Back
Top Bottom