2mg740k.jpg

this was like wednesday...to the office

laugh.gif
i need another scarf

Originally Posted by TheAbove

Originally Posted by Boys Noize

Originally Posted by LeroyTheGreat38

Are Gap and Old Navy jeans good jeans?

I don't really frequent this thread and just wanted to know.
Honestly, no. In my opinion, jeans are a staple in every person's wardrobe and a good pair can last for years. I'd rather put down the money for a good pair of dark jeans that fit well as opposed to several pairs of lesser quality. So no, I wouldn't go to either of those places for jeans. I'd look towards brands that specialize in denim. If you're on a budget, there's always good, reliable Levi's. If you've got a bit more to spend, there are a lot more different options such as APC, Rag and Bone, etc. The kind of jeans you should get will be determined by what you're trying to get out of them. Do you want a pair that stretches out to fit you and will fade according to how you wear them? or do you want something that's less maintenance and just a pair you can throw on and in the wash whenever... This is just my opinion, I'm sure there are people that are perfectly fine with those two brands.
That's my brand.

But even with Gap's latest attempt with their 'premium' line?
Gap jeans are good for me...I don't have a problem with them.

Couple of questions.

I'll be going out tonight with some friends and want to have a more casual look. I'll be wearing a plaid fitted shirt, corduroy jacket, and levis.

1. Is it a good look to have the shirt tucked in or leave it out?
2. Should I fold the shirts collar over the jackets or just leave it like you normally would?

Any help is appreciated.

I would stay away from folding the shirts collar over the jackets. NOT A GOOD LOOK IMO

as too whether to tuck in or not, that depends on the length of the shirt. If it is too long, not tucking it in would be a bad look.

Friday night, wife loved it
dressbetter.jpg

dressbetter-10.jpg

dressbetter-17.jpg

dressbetter-18.jpg

excuse the bathroom mirror , just wetshaved
dressbetter-20.jpg

dressbetter-25.jpg

Those are the $15 Old Navy jeans from black friday, love em. I'm not a huge jeans fan but these fit great, probably will never wash em, I know all thecheap ink will disappear, Fabreeze & wear them on occasion only. ON is definitely hit or miss, masssive size differences from s-m-l
laugh.gif
, what can you do. Shawl fits fantastic. Shirt 2 for $10 from H&M also onblack friday.
p.s. I go inexpensive on clothes, don't do it on tripods. $15 Radioshack allllmost destroyed my $600 camera.

Dope fit, NachoBroadway. Shows that you don't need to spend a lot to pull together a good outfit.

First pics looks like an apt complex my friend in NJ used to stay at.

Originally Posted by LiLcHiCo4LiFe

Couple of questions.

I'll be going out tonight with some friends and want to have a more casual look. I'll be wearing a plaid fitted shirt, corduroy jacket, and levis.

1. Is it a good look to have the shirt tucked in or leave it out?
2. Should I fold the shirts collar over the jackets or just leave it like you normally would?

Any help is appreciated.
I'd probably leave the shirt out, and folding the collar over the jacket is a no go for me, personally.
I'd wear it how RFX wore his. Check the first fit he posted last page.

Originally Posted by NachoBroadway

dressbetter.jpg

dressbetter-25.jpg

Those are the $15 Old Navy jeans from black friday, love em. I'm not a huge jeans fan but these fit great, probably will never wash em, I know all the cheap ink will disappear, Fabreeze & wear them on occasion only. ON is definitely hit or miss, masssive size differences from s-m-l
laugh.gif
, what can you do. Shawl fits fantastic. Shirt 2 for $10 from H&M also on black friday.
p.s. I go inexpensive on clothes, don't do it on tripods. $15 Radioshack allllmost destroyed my $600 camera.

top notch fit Nacho!!

what camera do you have? i need to get a good camera this xmas. might plant a bug into wifey's ear about that
laugh.gif

While I wouldn't worry about what you wear to class, it is a good idea to build up a wardrobe for when you're done and in the business world.

RFX45 was pretty much right on with everything. You just have to make sure everything fits you properly and you'll be good.

^ I would have buttoned the top button, but other than that I like it. I cant tell if thats pink or purple, but either way It works.

What exactly are darts, and what ways can a shirt be tailored?

Originally Posted by Durden7

^ I would have buttoned the top button, but other than that I like it. I cant tell if thats pink or purple, but either way It works.

What exactly are darts, and what ways can a shirt be tailored?
2 ways a shirt can be taken in. You can either 1. have the sides taken in, where the tailor will cut the excess material from both sides. The2nd way is to dart it, they take the excess material out from the back area instead of the sides, like below.
I prefer the #1 method personally.
youngcorsocomo2.jpg

Originally Posted by LIQI2345

All from my Job Express
Fitted 1MX
Grey Tie
Pink Merino Bay Sweater
Producer Pant
just curious, how much discount do express employees get?

also, any idea when the outwear coats will drop to clearance prices?

I know what you mean, I usually button it up but i felt lazy
ohwell.gif

the sweater is pink
pimp.gif

oh and we get 30% off 45 at like the end of good quarters

143njip.jpg

0image026.jpg

just picked this up this evening. just what i wanted for the price i wanted
pimp.gif

EDIT

Nacho's fit is
pimp.gif
(pause)... espcially that watch
smokin.gif

damn reggie, nice pickup, my style(price) lol
thanks all for the compliments. I got to see what I can work with the AE trench, I'm slacking with the vneck sweaters, they def add a balance to youroutfit. niidawg - Canon XSI is my DSLR & Canon SD1100 for point & shoot, both easy to use & fantastic. Btw, the louis scarf w/ the trench, killer,may have to borrow that combo.

Originally Posted by niidawg3

Originally Posted by NachoBroadway

dressbetter.jpg

dressbetter-25.jpg

Those are the $15 Old Navy jeans from black friday, love em. I'm not a huge jeans fan but these fit great, probably will never wash em, I know all the cheap ink will disappear, Fabreeze & wear them on occasion only. ON is definitely hit or miss, masssive size differences from s-m-l
laugh.gif
, what can you do. Shawl fits fantastic. Shirt 2 for $10 from H&M also on black friday.
Are those DBs? Which ones?

i picked up a merino vneck sweater also but from macys today for 29.98
pimp.gif
i copped the black joint (all they had left) ill get 20% off that when my billcomes out.

also picked up a purple, teal, and black tie, deep red dress shirt, and some dress shoes that look similar to stacy's. also going to pick up a nice lilkenneth cole watch this friday. im basically giving all my money back to macys
smh.gif
exactly what they want me to do. glad this is my second job or id be broke.

^^i'll say pass on the KC watch if i were you. save a little more and pick up a citizen or a vintage Omega or seiko. more bang for your buck. also, ihavent seen the deep red shirt ... but i hope you have a really dope fit for it, else it would be sitting in your wardrobe forever.whites/blues/ginghams/checks/stripes with a white/blue base are the most versatile shirts you can get.

darting works on solid color shirts. please dont dart patterned shirts ... else they will look terrible ... unless of course you plan to keep a sweater orjacket on the entire time you wear it.

Nacho - thanks for the info on the camera ... i'm gonna start researching cameras and hopefully pick something up by xmas.

Thanks to those who gave their input. Outfit worked out really well.

I'll be attending another party tonight and require some help. I've got this v-neck sweater, but don't know what to wear underneath it. Itdidn't come out very well in the picture, but the dark area is brown.

So what to wear underneath?

23hxe6t.jpg

Thanks again fellas. I don't go out much because I spend most of my time on the computer day trading. Really need to step my wardrobe up.

Back
Top Bottom