Dressing better

the sweater is busy, so it will be hard to pull off. you can wear a button up shirt inside it, but it has to be a solid color ... maybe a dark brown to pickup the dark brown you reference (which i see as black).

also i'd go with fitted khaki pants and suede shoes (loafers or oxfords).

good luck

05-02-09-006.jpg

Can anyone point me in the direction of boots similar to these? I'm not in the mood to drop $700...

Banana Republic apparently sent out e-mails for 40% off one item today. They didn't send them to everyone on their mailing list though. If anyone who gotone today isn't going to use it, I'd appreciate it you could let me have the code via PM.

NT i've been browsing this thred from time to time and first id like to say its a great one and thanks for posting such dope ideas and fits its a greatplace for new inspirations ! right now im looking for a pair of shoes that would go well with a nice pair of jeans on a daily basis so if anybody has an ideapls feel free to let me know thx y'all
ps: forget about the desert boots already got a nice collection of em lol

Great thread! Just got a position in the luxury automotive industry. Time to upgrade my look. Thanks Guys

Also, to those interested, the Macys in my area started carrying 510 and 511 trousers in dark grey, dark and light brown.
If you guys want to try them on, your local Macys might be carrying a few pairs so it's worth a look.
Just sucks how most Macys coupon excludes Levis now.

Originally Posted by KiiidThrash

PEOPLE OF THIS THREAD:

what do U guys wear to the club?????
Haven't been to club in ages...

Basically I'd wear my second -string clothing, i.e. stuff I don't mind getting ruined.

PEOPLE OF THIS THREAD:

i need some new fits.

depends on where you are going to be.

VIP or Private room: a blazer, crisp shirt, jeans and dress shoes
Meat market: cheap jacket, cheap button down, jeans and beat up shoes (all well fitting though)

Originally Posted by niidawg3

PEOPLE OF THIS THREAD:

i need some new fits.

depends on where you are going to be.

VIP or Private room: a blazer, crisp shirt, jeans and dress shoes
Meat market: cheap jacket, cheap button down, jeans and beat up shoes (all well fitting though)
thiss.
can someone post Pics of Fits?
i was thinking of adding to my button down with a vest/light sweater vest. with my sleeves rolled up to elbows...
eyes.gif

and what about shoes???

Anyone hear about or wear Casual Sex Clothing?

Found out about it through a friend who models for them, stuff looks ok. I like some of the t-shirt concepts.

Back
Top Bottom