Dressing better

LeBron_James_getty_VSS.jpg

Lebron has the only nice suit on the list.

Originally Posted by Peja4Prez

Picked up a few weeks ago from Cole Haan in NYC. Great looking shoe that once broken in feels great, large part thanks to Nike Air that is part of the shoe in the insole. Looks great with Jeans, Khakis, and shorts. Great for going out or casual, fits weird though in terms of sizes recommend trying on before buying. Called the " Air Grants" around $148 on Cole Haan's website.
c5f2569e95a2e1b733ad838d14dd7d65b689b71.jpg

yup they look good, until you walk to your car and that toe starts getting trashed. Basically like throwing money away.

Originally Posted by SkunkInDunks

LeBron_James_getty_VSS.jpg

Lebron has the only nice suit on the list.

He doesn't dress himself though.

Getting styling tips from Charles Oakley is equivalent to getting tips from MJ
laugh.gif

i might pull the trigger on some grey clark desert boots, does anyone have any pics of them being worn? or own them? thanks

I'm tempted to get the SJ's just for kicks but I'm not really into getting into the hassle of getting J's again.

Anyways, Monday evening.

Tonight....

On a night when a bunch of people are squandering all of their money for some second rate pleather jordans...I am happy I shifted my fashion sense and amspending my money on some well fitting clothes that REAL women will notice
smile.gif

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

^

Nice navy blue sweater, what style is that called again?

And brand bro. =D

It's actually just a v-neck cashmere sweater and it is made by Vince.

i got something very similar to this shirt for free and i dont know how to pull it off. the squares are a little bit smaller and there are two button pocketson the chest
any suggestions?

img-thing

Originally Posted by jamespiritu

totally out of the topic, but i'm just curious, anyone of you "better dressers" cop the spacejams?
tongue.gif

2 pairs tomorrow morning. These sneakers are a classic.

I'm done with Js... my last purchase were the XI/XII countdowns...2010 , I'll be "Dressing Better"

Originally Posted by emacdaddy24

On a night when a bunch of people are squandering all of their money for some second rate pleather jordans...I am happy I shifted my fashion sense and am spending my money on some well fitting clothes that REAL women will notice
smile.gif

EXACTLY!!!!

Originally Posted by RFX45

^

And brand bro. =D

Top oufit bro, now that I look at it, its black not navy blue.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by yancancook90

i got something very similar to this shirt for free and i dont know how to pull it off. the squares are a little bit smaller and there are two button pockets on the chest
any suggestions?

img-thing

wear it with a pair of grey slacks and a dark colored tie.

Originally Posted by 23legacy45

What would go well with this shawl cardigan?
gp648779-00p01v01.jpg

white shirt, blue jeans/grey flannels, black/grey knit tie if you want to dress it up and some grey/black boots, will get you as very nice monochrome look. btw- thats a very nice cardigan.

Tonight....

amazing fit on the jacket Rfx. sleeve need a little shortening to show some cuff, but the shoulder, chest and waist suppression are dead on!! the blue sweaterand scarf MAKES the fit. this is IMO, your best fit i've seen. bravo, my man

Originally Posted by RFX45

^

And brand bro. =D

i think he's referring to the 'shawl' collar, right?

-waystinthyme

Back
Top Bottom