Dressing better

Originally Posted by CheGTR

Originally Posted by Los Benjaminz

Originally Posted by 5am6oody72

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh my...my first post back in like 4years haha!

and AE Rugged Peacoat (sale!)
0107_9198_410.jpg

eek.gif
eek.gif
Haven't seen your name on here in forever. How much was that peacoat?

Haha, long time, watup. lurked for like 3years...kinda. on and off. Sneakers sold, college done, life moving, etc. aaaanyways, think its on sale for about $80? still up on their site too! I didnt jump on it because I wanted to see if anyone knows how the collar would be. I only like peacoats with collars that stay up well. (depending on the material, some are flimsy) Just something I personally look for.

I got this coat I couple of days ago. Really nice coat, warm, nice rugged material, not flimsy. The collar those stay up if you want . Definitely a good purchase for under $100. Only problem is some of the buttons are kind of flimsy, but no problem to fix if they come off
QUICK HEADS UP!
That same peacoat as pictured above and described by Los Benjaminz, is now on sale for $60! Well worth it for that price...jsut yesterday it was on sale for$90. Crazy...
anyways, go via this link http://www.ae.com/web/bro...mp;productId=prod5230268

sometimes it shows up as $90 still. I got one for my bday coming, in medium, (i usually wear large). Pick it up next week, keep you posted.

That AE peacoat is available in xs so I am somewhat considering it now. I got to look for a coupon code though, $60 + shipping still feels like a rip off forAE to me.
How does it fit? I would imagine a size xs would still fit me big though, or at least not as trim as I would hope.

Originally Posted by RFX45

That AE peacoat is available in xs so I am somewhat considering it now. I got to look for a coupon code though, $60 + shipping still feels like a rip off for AE to me.
How does it fit? I would imagine a size xs would still fit me big though, or at least not as trim as I would hope.
RFX,
AE stuff definitely runs kinda of big. I have a XS peacoat from there..and it still fits pretty big. It's funny 'cause the armpit area is really highup..so its not comfortable, but the sleeves and length are really long.

I'm 5'7 150 lbs for reference.

Originally Posted by Los Benjaminz

Originally Posted by 5am6oody72

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh my...my first post back in like 4years haha!

and AE Rugged Peacoat (sale!)
0107_9198_410.jpg

eek.gif
eek.gif
Haven't seen your name on here in forever. How much was that peacoat?

Haha, long time, watup. lurked for like 3years...kinda. on and off. Sneakers sold, college done, life moving, etc. aaaanyways, think its on sale for about $80? still up on their site too! I didnt jump on it because I wanted to see if anyone knows how the collar would be. I only like peacoats with collars that stay up well. (depending on the material, some are flimsy) Just something I personally look for.

I got this coat I couple of days ago. Really nice coat, warm, nice rugged material, not flimsy. The collar those stay up if you want . Definitely a good purchase for under $100. Only problem is some of the buttons are kind of flimsy, but no problem to fix if they come off
QUICK HEADS UP!
That same peacoat as pictured above and described by Los Benjaminz, is now on sale for $60! Well worth it for that price...jsut yesterday it was on sale for $90. Crazy...
anyways, go via this link http://www.ae.com/web/bro...mp;productId=prod5230268

sometimes it shows up as $90 still. I got one for my bday coming, in medium, (i usually wear large). Pick it up next week, keep you posted.

idk about the size they run kind of big, but if u go down a size the arm length might be too short, but I'm kind of tall and have long arms. Maybe go Isize down if tryin for a more fitted look, or go to the store and try it on i've seen the coat at the store.

Originally Posted by infamousod

Originally Posted by Meangene4

Does anybody use shoe trees?

absolutely. every single time. as soon as you take off a pair of shoes you must immediately insert quality ceder shoe trees in order to absorb the sweat and moisture. this will help the shoe live longer, reduce/eliminate odor and keep the shape of the shoe (i.e. reduce some creasing). keep them in for at least 24 hours for best effect. I travel with them too.
shoe trees a must, balled up newspaper is also handy
dressingbetter2-3.jpg

laugh.gif

sn. i dont need to buy clothes i need a new camera...straight looks like there was fog in the restroom.

Originally Posted by retroflashbacks

That AE peacoat is available in xs so I am somewhat considering it now. I got to look for a coupon code though, $60 + shipping still feels like a rip off for AE to me.
RFX,
AE stuff definitely runs kinda of big. I have a XS peacoat from there..and it still fits pretty big. It's funny 'cause the armpit area is really high up..so its not comfortable, but the sleeves and length are really long.

RFX...peacoats in Socal?

I dont think it gets cold enough there for peacoats, hoodies yeah but Id feel weird wearing a peacoat there.

Move to NY, the cold gets you to layer up like crazy.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by sensation87

Originally Posted by emacdaddy24

On a night when a bunch of people are squandering all of their money for some second rate pleather jordans...I am happy I shifted my fashion sense and am spending my money on some well fitting clothes that REAL women will notice
smile.gif

EXACTLY!!!!
I feel you man. I have somewhat shifted my interests in the same direction, but I still like to buy sneakers and stuff as well, I just dressaccording to the situation and what I'm in the mood for. You could see me wearring a nice button-down shirt with some nice dress shoes or a tee with someair maxes, it depends.

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

RFX,
AE stuff definitely runs kinda of big. I have a XS peacoat from there..and it still fits pretty big. It's funny 'cause the armpit area is really high up..so its not comfortable, but the sleeves and length are really long.

RFX...peacoats in Socal?

I dont think it gets cold enough there for peacoats, hoodies yeah but Id feel weird wearing a peacoat there.

Move to NY, the cold gets you to layer up like crazy.
laugh.gif
That's because you guys are used to the cold weather. I wore a peacoat over a v neck sweater a couple of weeks ago when it was in the low40s. And I was still cold.
laugh.gif
You see people out with skullies and scarves when the weather is south of 50, man.

Headed out to be festive this evening. Red Polo cord, navy cashmere v-neck, oxford shirt. Have a good evening!

29pdqjc.jpg

RFX,

I'm at 5'9 150.

XS/S? suggestions por favor

Back
Top Bottom