Dressing better

Originally Posted by donjuan513

JamesOnNT, Meister Watches aren't bad at all for the price. The good people over there sent me this a few weeks ago, haven't had a problem out of it.

2aj5lp1.jpg

Anywhere online that sells Meister Watches? Their website looks more like a blog than an online store.

Thanks!

ok while we're asking what goes with what
laugh.gif

someone suggest me what goes well with this v neck sweater (the pic makes it look bigger than it really is...it's actually more fitted)

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

Originally Posted by RFX45

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

^

Nice navy blue sweater, what style is that called again?

And brand bro. =D

It's actually just a v-neck cashmere sweater and it is made by Vince.

Top oufit bro, now that I look at it, its black not navy blue.
laugh.gif

Oh you were talking about the shawl sweater and yes it is navy. My camera and lighting just sucks especially when it comes to dark colors.

Thanks for the comments Niidawg, the sleeves are actually just right. When I took the pic I just put it on and set the camera on timer so I didn't reallytake the time to pull the shirt/sweater sleeves out but it does shoes half an inch and are just right. You know how it is when putting a jacket, the sleevesusually bunches up your arm.
laugh.gif
If anything, I'd probably get the sleeves tapered a bit. I'd have to see how much my tailor charges for that kind ofwork.

Originally Posted by lilpro4u

Shoes are meant to get beat up..

um, no. Driving mocs are NOT MADE TO WALK AROUND IN. They are to chill around the house and occasionally drive somewhere.

Believe me, ive been dumb enough to buy ones with no toe coverage and they get TRASHED. I mean if you wanna throw away money, who cares, but you wouldessentially have to buy a new pair every single summer.

I use shoe trees on practically all my leather shoes and on some of my boots.
I just get the ones from Nordstrom Rack.

question for dudes who rock size S or slim fit S

i was cleaning out my closet to make room for my "grown man" wardrobe and i came across 2 ralph lauren polos that i got like 6-7 years ago..i neverwore...they are a boys size 20.
they are brand new ..i have about 15 ralph lauren polos..size S mens and some custom fit Small...i compared the boys one to the mens and surprisingly they boyssize 20 is bigger than the custom fit mens Small..lol...

idk i wanna rock the boys size polos i got since they are in rare colorways ive never seen. plus they fit right lol but somethin inside me is telling me nottoo loool somethin just dont seem right

has anyone ever rocked a boys size?

lol im not a ****** or anythin im lik 5'8 5'9 but only 140 lbs lol

Well, I've been in Paris for two days now and I've had a chance to check out a few spots. The dollar is SO weak compared to the euro right now
sick.gif

I went to colette and it's a nice shop for sure and they carry a lot of really cool stuff but I found that almost everything was way overpriced and I'dbe better off shopping in the US. APC was really cool. Nice shops, really friendly staff, and the prices on the jeans I bought (Pioneer Petit Standards) werebetter than what I would have got them for in the US. They had some stuff that wasn't carried in the US but nothing too crazy. I'm still hoping to pickup a CdG cardigan before I leave.

As for more touristy things, I went to the Chateau de Versailles and Tour Eiffel. Planning to go to the Louvre and maybe Notre Dame tomorrow. The food here isunbelievably good. I haven't had a mediocre/bad meal yet. Even the Mickey D's here are really good
laugh.gif

Vest as in sweater vest or like a waistcoat? Both are meant for layering really.
I wouldn't suggest black either, a big risk of looking like a waiter.

Originally Posted by Los Benjaminz

Originally Posted by CheGTR

Originally Posted by 5am6oody72

Originally Posted by CheGTR

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh my...my first post back in like 4years haha!

and AE Rugged Peacoat (sale!)
0107_9198_410.jpg

eek.gif
eek.gif
Haven't seen your name on here in forever. How much was that peacoat?

Haha, long time, watup. lurked for like 3years...kinda. on and off. Sneakers sold, college done, life moving, etc. aaaanyways, think its on sale for about $80? still up on their site too! I didnt jump on it because I wanted to see if anyone knows how the collar would be. I only like peacoats with collars that stay up well. (depending on the material, some are flimsy) Just something I personally look for.

I got this coat I couple of days ago. Really nice coat, warm, nice rugged material, not flimsy. The collar those stay up if you want . Definitely a good purchase for under $100. Only problem is some of the buttons are kind of flimsy, but no problem to fix if they come off.

Goooood lookin out with the info! My bdays Jan 5th, so this may b the gift i suggest. But Los Bejnamiz, ONE more thing...I looked at the AEsize chart for it and the large looks huge! I usually wear large but should i size-down for this peacoat?

laugh.gif
I'm a big dude with semi-skinny legs/thighs and they fit alrighton me.. Definitely a fitted look. 10-20lbs from now they'll be my favorite jeans no doubt about it.

I actually think my AJ Nudies felt a lot tighter when I first got them more so than the 511's

Vest as in sweater vest or like a waistcoat? Both are meant for layering really.
Yeah. A black top is not as versatile as you would think. I have a black blazer that is kinda hard to work into combination.

I do have a sweater vest that I bought last week in black/gray though, in herringbone pattern.

Originally Posted by Meangene4

Does anybody use shoe trees?

absolutely. every single time. as soon as you take off a pair of shoes you must immediately insert quality ceder shoe trees in order to absorb the sweat andmoisture. this will help the shoe live longer, reduce/eliminate odor and keep the shape of the shoe (i.e. reduce some creasing). keep them in for at least 24hours for best effect. I travel with them too.

not sweater vest.
the thin waiter type ones...
anygood prices ones???

Back
Top Bottom