Dressing better

dont listen to NT for shoe size advice from my experience its not good , try them on in person everyone is diff

Originally Posted by conv3rge

dont listen to NT for shoe size advice from my experience its not good , try them on in person everyone is diff
Yeah, I normally wouldn't, but only a select few places here in Vancouver MIGHT have them, and I don't want to go down there during BoxingWeek.
ohwell.gif

Just got my Clae Costeaus in
pimp.gif

very comfortable..more than the McQueens I got off gilt a while back. I hate how they make you wait for account credits
sick.gif
I had a few coworkers cop under myname
indifferent.gif
All I got is $25 in the account

If you need a invite check the sig, though.

Originally Posted by What up

How long does GILT take to ship something out? I bought a pair of shoes on Dec 2nd ...
it varies...they have an estimated delivery date on the page for the item

Yeah if you get their ground shipping it takes forever, but I've accumulated so many credits that I don't think I've spent more than $5 total andhave gotten several shirts button-ups, a pair of Claes and just got one of those Penfield windbreakers.

To midnight-mass earlier today.. w/ grey BR slacks, and claes, RL tie/cardi and Clubroom gingham..

e1d25f3e8f54037241a0ad13ae0533eb0ca7521.jpg

Originally Posted by lilpro4u

Went ahead and picked both these up from the levi's sale.. First "skinny" jeans I've ever purchased, to hopefully be paired with loafers/drivers/lace-ups/vans etc.. for a more fitted look.

pLEVI1-6054899t500x607.jpg
Info on this color/style name?...its blue right, rigid too?
Thanks.
Originally Posted by BdeaZy

pickup from the last few weeks:
22570_1210985228690_1050510041_30519500_5070706_n.jpg%0A
22570_1210985268691_1050510041_30519501_5588514_n.jpg
Also, any info on these too?? Posted no details (unless I missed it), but I'm loving the cut, color and polish on the KC boots
pimp.gif

Lastly, anybody seen these in person and think the sole is a little "too much"? Do they run about a half-size big like all other Timberlands too?
413853c.jpg

Originally Posted by ChewToy112

conv3rge wrote:

Yeah, I normally wouldn't, but only a select few places here in Vancouver MIGHT have them, and I don't want to go down there during Boxing Week.
ohwell.gif

I got mine at the Gap, you can see if any in your area have them

I'm looking for some nice cheap D-ring belts similar to this
white_bonefish.jpg

really looking for a navy/deep red combo(I've seen tons of them when I wasn't interested), and any other colors as well for a decent price. Anyrecommendations?

I received a pair of Red Wings (Gentleman Traveler's in Red Cherry) and Purcells (in black leather) for Christmas
pimp.gif
. I'm loving them both, I've wanted the leather Purcells for a goodminute (I was surprised how comfy they are) and I cannot wait to break in the RWs.

^Sweet, so they fit about the same as Chucks? I have to go a full size down on those, too.

*EDIT*
Hmm, google searching, I see a lot of people saying you need to go a half size up from Chucks in the JP's, other's say it's true
ohwell.gif
. Can anyone else confirm either way? I'm normally a 8.5-9
go down half a size

Originally Posted by DaBuddhaWitJays

Originally Posted by MOSTHATED770

Still not feeling any of these boots/shoes in this thread... I still rock jordans/Nikes with my "dressing better" type clothes lol...
Lol, I feel the same way about most of the stuff.

The Redwings are cool... Cookie boots are nice. Clarks are wearable. I only really liked the boat sneakers posted awhile back.

But winter is near it's end, so I'll wait until later next year before considering any boot purchases.

IMO, a lot of this stuff gives you the trying too hard look/feel...

I like to switch things up.

Winter is still another 3-4 months over in the east coast
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Destination Kicks

Yeah if you get their ground shipping it takes forever, but I've accumulated so many credits that I don't think I've spent more than $5 total and have gotten several shirts button-ups, a pair of Claes and just got one of those Penfield windbreakers.
i've gotten things within 2-3 days

like i said, it just depends

if they have it on hand it will most likely ship the next day

it will give you an estimated delivery date for different sales when you view the items

^Sweet, so they fit about the same as Chucks? I have to go a full size down on those, too.

*EDIT*
Hmm, google searching, I see a lot of people saying you need to go a half size up from Chucks in the JP's, other's say it's true
ohwell.gif
. Can anyone else confirm either way? I'm normally a 8.5-9
Seems like other have been answering but I wear an 11.5 in most Nikes, 10 in Chucks and my 10.5 Purcells are a little snug.

Originally Posted by eeibaby

Originally Posted by DaBuddhaWitJays

MOSTHATED770 wrote:

Still not feeling any of these boots/shoes in this thread... I still rock jordans/Nikes with my "dressing better" type clothes lol...
Lol, I feel the same way about most of the stuff.

The Redwings are cool... Cookie boots are nice. Clarks are wearable. I only really liked the boat sneakers posted awhile back.

But winter is near it's end, so I'll wait until later next year before considering any boot purchases.

IMO, a lot of this stuff gives you the trying too hard look/feel...

I like to switch things up.

Winter is still another 3-4 months over in the east coast
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
yea where you at for winter to be almost over??

Back
Top Bottom