Dressing better

Damn, I need to snatch up some of those knit ties. Were there more available at the store?

Those boots look nice too, who makes them?
With jeans though, I would probably prefer the one on the right.

Originally Posted by RFX45

Damn, I need to snatch up some of those knit ties. Were there more available at the store?

Those boots look nice too, who makes them?
With jeans though, I would probably prefer the one on the right.
There were two navy/pink ones left, and quite a few of the navy/yellow and black/white. Which J.Crew were you going to go to? In SoCal, right?

Originally Posted by MikeTysontheKiller

Originally Posted by ArsnalJ23

10 Piece Nuggets wrote:

Who said winter is almost over?

It isnt even the middle of winter yet.
laugh.gif

January-February are the coldest months here in the east coast.
Not to mention the first day of winter is December 21st... which was just this past monday.
Cali FTW/FTL.
It's sunny outside
laugh.gif
/
pimp.gif
/
indifferent.gif

NYC & I went outside in a knit cardigan today.

Originally Posted by I D0NT PASS

Originally Posted by dreClark

I can't f w/ Supras
I used to say the same thing but damn the more I see them the closer I get to copping
They are very nice shows. I have the Skytop TUF in black, throw them together with some 511's or 514's and my dark grey H&M vneck knitsweater and I'm good to go. Matter of fact, I wore THIS fit today.

Originally Posted by Frank Mucus

Knit ties and a thermal from J.Crew. I like these, plus they were only $7.

Which of pair of boots would be better for everyday wear with jeans, the left or the right pair?
Damn the knit ties flew out here in NJ. If you can find me that blue/purple &/or yellow/blue message me & I'll paypal you.
For jeans I'll rock the ones on the right with the stitching.

I'm looking for a nice suit but don't want to spend alot of money. What do you think of the suits from Macy's? They have some nice looking RalphLauren and Calvin Klein suits at pretty good prices, like around $300.

Originally Posted by LuckyLuchiano

whats a good spot for colorful ignorant gaudy type pocket squares?

Brooks Brothers has plenty of selection.

Instore or online? The online selection is wack. I don't feel like going to the store but if they do have better things instore I may

Originally Posted by Forgot About Jae

Just got my Clae Costeaus in
pimp.gif

very comfortable..more than the McQueens I got off gilt a while back. I hate how they make you wait for account credits
sick.gif
I had a few coworkers cop under my name
indifferent.gif
All I got is $25 in the account

I'm jealous, I constantly tease myself by looking at their website.

Those bastards don't sell my size.
frown.gif

Damn did I miss out on some banging shoes on Gilt today, some company called Grenson, never heard of them but look at the arsenal. All 9.5 or 10 sold out, allorig. over $300

Smooth leather desert boots $98
med.jpg

[h4]Perforated Cap Toe Oxfords
[/h4]
med.jpg

[h4]Perforated Toe Oxfords
[/h4]
med.jpg

[h4]Wingtip Brogues[/h4]
med.jpg

pimp.gif
mad.gif

whats a good spot for colorful ignorant gaudy type pocket squares?

Brooks Brothers has plenty of selection.

Instore or online? The online selection is wack. I don't feel like going to the store but if they do have better things instore I may

My guess is the store will have the same selection if not less. You could try Nordstrom and/or Nordstrom Rack, you are bound to find a few there that you like.

On other news, I hope these Jack Purcell Japan releases here in the U.S.
converse-japan-new-model.jpg

the j. crew in topanga didn't have anything, no knit ties on sale btw either.

neither did the one at the grove. they did have some knit ties, but none on sale.

only good things were come chinos and cords for 19.99 or 29.99 and an additional 30% off.

Originally Posted by Nako XL

is j. crew still on sale?

Yes. They are still having their final sale. My J.Crew had some good stuff left. Shawl collar sweaters, herringbone shirts and a couple of the jaspe shirts.

Originally Posted by CheGTR

and AE Rugged Peacoat (sale!)
0107_9198_410.jpg
How is the fit on these? I'm considering copping the charcoal one but its not available in-store any where for me to try on...Also, doesanyone have any coupon codes for ae right now?

I have not checked this thread in a long, long time.

FYI everyone, Brooks Brothers is having their semi-annual sale through January 4. Everything is on sale, but from the looks of things around here, this is amore American Eagle and Express crowd. Just telling everyone anyways.

Maybe I'll start contributing in here again, soon.

Back
Top Bottom