Dressing better

Originally Posted by RFX45

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

Am I the only one who wears their boot laces loose?

It just looks too done up if everything is looking right. I like the messy boot look, and its not like it clashes if what your wearing is looking right either.

It really depends to me. I like the cleaner look most of the time.
At times though, when I feel lazy I just slip on my boots and leave it as is but it isn't possible in some heavy boots like the Indy.
The boots would come off every step if I didn't tie them remotely tight especially since the the Indys also has those speed laces.

I think it depends on the boot as well.

Red wings/Rangers/Abingtons id leave the laces loose.

But then again Abingtons would look nice with the laces done as well.

What do you guys tihnk of this Gap trench? Im liking it ALOT.

gp725790-00p01v01.jpg

Originally Posted by RFX45

That's not bad. Average for hemming pants in my area is $7-$10.
And the sleeves on shirts are usually harder and could cost $10-$15 each so I think you did well averaging about $9.50 per work/item.

Thanks for the response

RFX45, those are some amazing fits. That grey cardigan is beautiful.

10 Piece Nugget, that trench looks nice. I'd be concerned about the fit though. Everything I buy from GAP always seems too boxy.

Originally Posted by domc03

Originally Posted by hadegbite

Im getting ready to pull the trigger on some embroidered dress shirts from Landsend. I'm a little worried about the quality though
grin.gif
Has anyone used them before?

horrible quality . my old job ordered our shirts from there
okay thanks...im may just go with polo.

Quick question on casual button ups
is gap a good option..im not a cheapskate..lol ill spend money if its worth it but..with the 20% deal i wanna know if they make good quality stuff..
are the fitted shirts actually fitted/slim?
is there a free shipping code for them too?

Originally Posted by Meangene4

shirt and tie combos
RFX or anyone PLEASE i need an ID on that shirt that is first in the 2nd to last row (black checkers) i NEED this

^not sure what one can gather from such a small and unremarkable photo but it seems to be just a basic black/white gingham shirt. Many brands produce them. Ihave one by GAP.

nvm checked gap, they didnt have my size anyone else have any idea i desperately want this shirt

i want that style, ive been looking for this shirt for a while i know j crew had it but i slept someone provide a link plz

Both the tie and gingham shirt being discussed is actually from GAP.
The pic is from the article I posted from GQ a week or so ago.

Just search for a gingham shirt and you will find plenty of options.
The Jump The Gun gingham posted a post up is pretty nice and very slim, here's a pic of them worn.

ffs they dont have my size , S haha dude i've looked in all those stores i cant find it anywhere. btw not giving u guys attitude just frustrated becauseits such an easy shirt to find but then its not?
mad.gif
mad.gif

Originally Posted by conv3rge

Originally Posted by Meangene4

shirt and tie combos
RFX or anyone PLEASE i need an ID on that shirt that is first in the 2nd to last row (black checkers) i NEED this
i know for a fact i've seen that shirt at H&M...Urban Outfitters as well.

besides a black tie, what other colors/styles would go well with a black/white gingham shirt like that? (I have both that exact type and another with smallerprint/checkers like the one on the bottom row)

Originally Posted by TH0MAS CR0WN

besides a black tie, what other colors/styles would go well with a black/white gingham shirt like that? (I have both that exact type and another with smaller print/checkers like the one on the bottom row)
i think red would look pretty good.

Back
Top Bottom