Dressing better

Looking for a boarding bag ala this one:

51TwusW5qyL._AA280_.jpg

http://www1.macys.com/cat...=se-xx-xx-xx.esn_results

Any suggestions for a sleek and stylish one? Good quality and construction, as well as a nice price point a must.

Question, how do yall think a turtleneck sweater would look under a suit? it's too cold for just a shirt and tie but not cold enough for an overcoat and Ihave to wear a suit. don't have to wear a shirt and tie though

Originally Posted by omgitswes

Question, how do yall think a turtleneck sweater would look under a suit? it's too cold for just a shirt and tie but not cold enough for an overcoat and I have to wear a suit. don't have to wear a shirt and tie though

I'm not a fan of the idea. I would rather throw on a nice scarf

don't like scarves all that much. i'm looking online for some pics but don't really see any. a V-neck might be better

Originally Posted by RFX45

Originally Posted by Boys Noize

Any alternatives to the Wings + Horns x Dayton Service Boots (in black)? I saw someone post a pair of Bed Stu combat boots a few pages back that I was considering but I'm not sure I like the hanging tongue.

Fiorentini + Baker 745s, $420 retail though:
745_nero_top.jpg
745_nero_7.jpg

these are really nice! I need a way cheaper alternative though lol

Here are my Clarks Desert Boots in Beeswax after approximately six months of wear.

Mine are getting quite a bit of wear as well. Though they are not close to this worn out yet. I actually really like how mine currently lookright now though, so I'm gonna try to take better care of them now
laugh.gif

On a side note, I think my next shoe purchase is gonna be the Gray DB's;
clarks-wallabee-dessert-boot-grey.jpg

Originally Posted by King of Chicago

Rugby selvedge jeans

how do Rugby selvedge jeans fit compared APC NS? or RRL slim or RL slim? can you help me out with the basics, feel, weight, rise, waist stretch/vanity sizing,etc? i want to buy the slim jean or the selvedge version but absolutely no places in So Cal carry Rugby, at least that i've come across. very nice broguesBTW.

Question, how do yall think a turtleneck sweater would look under a suit? it's too cold for just a shirt and tie but not cold enough for an overcoat and I have to wear a suit. don't have to wear a shirt and tie though

It is a hard look to pull off.

beigeg.jpg

I'd definitely go with a safer route of a sweater, plus I think the turtle neck gives a more casual look.
mono2e.jpg

Originally Posted by artysm

Originally Posted by King of Chicago

Rugby selvedge jeans

how do Rugby selvedge jeans fit compared APC NS? or RRL slim or RL slim? can you help me out with the basics, feel, weight, rise, waist stretch/vanity sizing, etc? i want to buy the slim jean or the selvedge version but absolutely no places in So Cal carry Rugby, at least that i've come across. very nice brogues BTW.

The ones that I bought came with tags that said something like Premium RRL Product in addition to the Rugby tags and they are in the "vintage slim"cut; they are different than the ones that are currently for sale on the website as well (for instance, mine have a 7 inch leg opening vs the bootcut on thewebsite). They are closer to RRL slim than the RL slim and I bought them in my normal size which at first I could wear without a belt but after several weeksthey stretched. They feel heavier than the RRL's as well. Never had or seen APC's so I can't comment on that.

I've bought a couple pairs of jeans and pants from the website and the fit is pretty much how it looks on the models.

1. did you guys know you can get Clark DB's at JCPenney's? I was shocked.

2. are they comfortable?

Personally, I love the look when done right. That pic that RFX posted caught my eye over at SF & this one too from T.I.P.
246860155_eb0ab17458.jpg

I soo wanna replicate this outfit!

I'm gonna start putting together my valentines day fit
pimp.gif
. Already have a great idea. Gonna need those pink socks though
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Falcon4567

This is weird, I just saw RFX's face. Its kinda like seeing a teacher outside of school.

roll.gif

Thats not me, just a fit pic I found at SF as an example.

Originally Posted by Stay Lurkin

Am I the only person in this thread that feels like he HAS to roll up his sleeves?
I roll up the sleeves on my dress shirts all the time. The only time I roll them down is when I'm putting a cardigan, sweater, blazer, orsomething else over it.

Back
Top Bottom