Dressing better

Originally Posted by niidawg3

Originally Posted by Drama23

does this dude niidawg even respond to questions? i swear this dude comes on NT to show off his fits which is not really all that nice. its plain.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Okay why would you ask him questions if his fits "not really all that nice"   
grin.gif

question for those in the know..when is it "ok" to pull out the gingham? I have 3 gingham short sleeve ralph lauren shirts that i got at the end of last summer for dirt cheap, and i was wondering what month the gingham season starts..i was thinking March, but i wasnt too sure..reason im asking is im going to san antonio in march and i know it will be already by Spring type weather down there...thnx in advance..

Originally Posted by 360wavesandxbox

question for those in the know..when is it "ok" to pull out the gingham? I have 3 gingham short sleeve ralph lauren shirts that i got at the end of last summer for dirt cheap, and i was wondering what month the gingham season starts..i was thinking March, but i wasnt too sure..reason im asking is im going to san antonio in march and i know it will be already by Spring type weather down there...thnx in advance..

Gighams are a year round shirt IMO. Thicker of course when its colder, in winter months ginghams are great for layering aswell....for lighter weight ginghams you would typically wear those during summer months with the sleeves rolled up. The light weight one that i own is from J Crew. I swear it weighs as much as a sheet of paper, which is perfect for 90+ degree summer days in Houston.

hello NT I can get clarks dessert boots I'm the brown suede/beeswax/tan suede colors for $80 shipped that's about 15 off retail with my discount. I'm just trying to help out. let me know people

I have a question. What would I wear with a button down/tie, and dress shoes/maybe loafers without getting too dressed up? Something like casual wear but I don't want to wear a suit, nor do I want to wear jeans. I know kind of a complicated situation but its for a birthday and we are going out to eat but its not a dress up spot. I just want to be dressed nicely cause I believe presentation matters a lot.
Maybe not even dress shoes but some loafers? I'm confused.

Originally Posted by hadegbite

Originally Posted by niidawg3

Originally Posted by Drama23

does this dude niidawg even respond to questions? i swear this dude comes on NT to show off his fits which is not really all that nice. its plain.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Okay why would you ask him questions if his fits "not really all that nice"   
grin.gif
grin.gif
laugh.gif
wow dudes coming out strong to protect the man.  i actually didnt ask him a question. someone above me asked him a question and he didn't respond which i've seen happen multiple times.  simply stating the fact, hes not as helpful as RFX or anyone else.  i dont hate on him and alot of people would agree his fits are nothing special.  i enjoy the thread and its nothign serious.  relax

Originally Posted by Numberr97

I have a question. What would I wear with a button down/tie, and dress shoes/maybe loafers without getting too dressed up? Something like casual wear but I don't want to wear a suit, nor do I want to wear jeans. I know kind of a complicated situation but its for a birthday and we are going out to eat but its not a dress up spot. I just want to be dressed nicely cause I believe presentation matters a lot.
Maybe not even dress shoes but some loafers? I'm confused.

wear it with a blazer, khakis and loosen the tie knot partially. something like this: 

or go with a sweater and blazer with khakis and no tie ... like this

Originally Posted by Meangene4

Originally Posted by Stay Lurkin

I never button up my top button when wearing a tie. I think it looks good personally but is that kinda sloppy?

I never button the top too. I like the look.

I button mine up when I find it appropriate to do so but in casual occasions, you'll seldom see me button the very top too even with a tie. 
I actually am surprised Niidawgs isn't buttoned in his pics last night, probably on his way out of work already to his date.

Originally Posted by Andrew630

GQMilan14.jpg

I know we've been through this a 20 pages back, but where can I find this jacket or something similar?
Gilt actuallt has a nice tweed jacker by Marc Jacobs right now, I was going to grab one but they sold out of small already.

I also saw several tweed blazers on sale at Styleforum.net, one in particular was very tempting.

It was from Uniqlo in small and the guy was selling them for $120 shipped I believe.

Originally Posted by RFX45

Originally Posted by Meangene4

Originally Posted by Stay Lurkin

I never button up my top button when wearing a tie. I think it looks good personally but is that kinda sloppy?

I never button the top too. I like the look.

I button mine up when I find it appropriate to do so but in casual occasions, you'll seldom see me button the very top too even with a tie. 
I actually am surprised Niidawgs isn't buttoned in his pics last night, probably on his way out of work already to his date.

Originally Posted by Andrew630

GQMilan14.jpg

I know we've been through this a 20 pages back, but where can I find this jacket or something similar?
Gilt actuallt has a nice tweed jacker by Marc Jacobs right now, I was going to grab one but they sold out of small already.

I also saw several tweed blazers on sale at Styleforum.net, one in particular was very tempting.

It was from Uniqlo in small and the guy was selling them for $120 shipped I believe.

You can tell this guy's swag is over a hundred thousand trillion.
pimp.gif

He looks like the guy that will give the most pimp girl advice.
laugh.gif

Low top Clarks Desert Boot = Desert Khan 2
I will sell well if they can give it the same amount of colors as the DB.

clarks-desert-khan-2-front2.jpg

clarks-desert-khan-2-shoes-1.jpg

StaXX wrote:
Are those out?

If you are talking about Desert Khan, some stores got the sand colors but not many.
I think at this point, the shoe is still pretty limited but check out a Clarks store near you and is they do not have them, ask the sales person if they will have it the future.

Found some stores that has the Desert Khan, not Desert Khan 2, which has a little design difference.

http://www.shoebuy.com/clarks-desert-kahn/214685/691115?cm_mmc=googleproductads-_-none-_-none-_-none

thecl214685_11519_jb1.jpg

Beeswax looks good here:

http://www.onlineshoes.co...adtrack=gpa&term=Men's+Clarks+Desert+Kahn&offer=

http://www.onlineshoes.co...adtrack=gpa&term=Men's+Clarks+Desert+Kahn&offer=

Back
Top Bottom