Dressing better

Originally Posted by xxxoverridexxx

sup guys..im a pretty basic dresser. when you guys rock a vneck, do you keep the collars in or out?
I'd say there's no right or wrong way .It's really up to you and what you feel most comfortable with.

I personally like keeping the collars on tuck.

604.png

455.png

50.png

435.png

Originally Posted by Jehul

sup guys..im a pretty basic dresser. when you guys rock a vneck, do you keep the collars in or out?
I'd say there's no right or wrong way .It's really up to you and what you feel most comfortable with.

keep my collar tucked in too. actually i wear button down collars with most sweaters to avoid the collar popping out.

Originally Posted by niidawg3

Originally Posted by The Fresh Sole

niidawg3 wrote:

how tall are you and how much do you weigh. no rondo

The clothes you wear fit you good and you dont look like a stick figure. 
I am 5'11" and as of today weigh 203 ... i fluctuate between 195 and 205 depending on how well i've been hitting the gym. Between mid-december to mid-january when i was off work for a month (therefore no discipline to hit the gym) i went up to 210ish (holiday foods dont help). My clothes are so closely tailored that if i go anywhere out of the 205 range, my clothes start fitting poorly (at least that is what my OCD eye tells me). My goal is to hit 195 and stay there forever ... pushing to 200 only as an extreme. I definitely do envy the skinny guys who look good in ANYTHING as long as they try a little.

I am a chubby sartorialist ... lol.    

I think you are still way ahead compare to most of the people I see.

20 lbs more and I'll be on my Bond tip for as far as fashion goes..

but I'm not buying anything other than white/black vnecks and Levi's until I hit 175lbs.. So tailored clothes have to wait.
mad.gif

daniel-craigvogue.jpg

To be honest, those Gourmets look bulky, then again it is based from AJ XIII.
I would avoid those if possible. Go for a simpler and more low profile sneakers.

Those aren't bad but I'm afraid that the toe is a bit too square for my liking.
I'd go with Sperrys pr Sebago for boat shoes personally.
Check out piperlime, they have these on sale for $59:

pl693926-00p01v01.jpg
pl693925-00p01v01.jpg
pl682882-00p01v01.jpg

Originally Posted by RFX45

Those aren't bad but I'm afraid that the toe is a bit too square for my liking.
I'd go with Sperrys pr Sebago for boat shoes personally.
Check out piperlime, they have these on sale for $59:

pl693926-00p01v01.jpg
pl693925-00p01v01.jpg
pl682882-00p01v01.jpg

You know, I thought the same thing about these when I saw the pics online, but I saw them in person when I was in Banana Friday and they were
eek.gif
. The quality was great and the material seemed a bit flexible (if that makes any sense). Do you know if that 25% off sale is still going on btw?

25% off at Banana? I'm not too sure because I usually just get sales update when they send me an email and I don't remember any recent sale at BR.
They did have the 25% off at GAP but it was only on select items iirc.

Originally Posted by niidawg3

Originally Posted by Jehul

keep my collar tucked in too. actually i wear button down collars with most sweaters to avoid the collar popping out.

I agree it just depends on the shirt/sweater.  The sweater I was wearing today had a wide(r) neck opening and the shirt corners (not button down) were barely covered so I pulled them out.  I'm with Niidawg though and if my collar is button down, then it definitely stays that way to avoid the collar coming out. 

Originally Posted by RFX45

25% off at Banana? I'm not too sure because I usually just get sales update when they send me an email and I don't remember any recent sale at BR.
They did have the 25% off at GAP but it was only on select items iirc.

laugh.gif
yeah man it was all last weekend on all items. It was even mentioned in here a couple times

What I absolutely commend about most of you guys on here, well the regular contributers is that your wardrobes complement your personality(well as much of it that I can render from a message board), I think this aspect is also a part of dressing better...and a funny moment I had, what if niidawg and rfx switched wardrobes could you imagine?

Thursday at noon eastern time on Gilt Groupe:

orig.jpg

over 50 labels at up to ninety percent off...they list 50 in alphabetical order on the link to the preview and they don't get past j in the alphabet
laugh.gif

i'm gonna try to hit up during my lunch

man...

been on the prowl for affordable lightweight v-necks and wheat colored slim jeans?
gotta wait till the spring/summer keeps pouring into stores

Originally Posted by shake n bake718

^^ Too bad 90% of it will be sold out by 12:02
laugh.gif
No kidding.  I tried to scoop some RL last week only to find out that they didn't have it in stock this morning.  Hooked me up with $25 though, so I guess its not all that bad.

Originally Posted by NachoBroadway

man...

been on the prowl for affordable lightweight v-necks and wheat colored slim jeans?

Is 20$ a pop affordable for you? I have been rocking the A&F plain v-necks for a few years now and I have found no substitute. They have the best quality for that price IMO

Just got those $10 jackets from that Tulle sale.. They fit me great and not too heavy.

Thanks to whoever posted that sale.

Originally Posted by cor23ey

Just got those $10 jackets from that Tulle sale.. They fit me great and not too heavy.

Thanks to whoever posted that sale.

so that was real? nice ... post a pic if you can so we can see how it looks.

Originally Posted by NachoBroadway

man...

old nay joints do the trick for me

muscular build ftw...i got a whole drawer full...thats all i wear in the summer

Back
Top Bottom