Dressing better

Originally Posted by TheGrimm

Originally Posted by NachoBroadway

man...

been on the prowl for affordable lightweight v-necks and wheat colored slim jeans?
gotta wait till the spring/summer keeps pouring into stores
old nay joints do the trick for me

muscular build ftw...i got a whole drawer full...thats all i wear in the summer
The old navy ones are nice for the first wear, once you wash them its over. They shrink. I prefer the gap v-necks, nice material and stays the same after the wash. Nice colors too.

Originally Posted by niidawg3

Rainy gloomy Tuesday in the A:

nothing but love for your style man. been checking this thread for a while and you always going something sharp on.
really feeling this tie, who makes it? 

Got a couple of pairs for the Spring/Summer.  I played it safe with the navy boat shoes because it's a versatile color.  Next pair will be of a lighter color.
29gbct4.jpg

I went to Barney's to check out what they got.  Saw this mannequin and I thought the bandanna was a nice touch.  If I had one, I'd give this look a try.
173dk2.jpg

Does anyone know any online APC retailers (other than Context, etc). Doesn't matter if their North American-based or not...

Thanks in advance.

Thanks for all the comments on the last fit. Seems like a lot of people agree that jacket makes me look slimmer. Maybe i need to have my tailor make all my suits/jackets with the same measurements ... instead of going to the gym ... lol.

B-School Interview Wednesday in the A:

Originally Posted by AJ Kickz

Digging those shoes. What are they? I only wear Allen Edmonds right now, but could use a different pair of balmorals to mix it up.

Thx AJ - They are Magnanni's ... Spanish shoe maker.

niidawg3 - what business school are you applying to? best of luck.
and who was the maker of the brown tie you had in your last outfit?
thanks

Originally Posted by Scarface2k1

thanks

I'm interviewing with Goizueta @ Emory ... although i doubt i would go there. This is my first interview, so i wanted to go with the school i didnt want to go to to use as practice. I really want to go to Sloan or Carnegie Mellon, since i'm trying to do MBA with an IT focus. Still thinking through the cost, and ROI and all that stuff.

The tie i had on yesterday was by J Crew ... its actually between brown and purple ... wierd to describe the color.

Originally Posted by wj4

Got a couple of pairs for the Spring/Summer.  I played it safe with the navy boat shoes because it's a versatile color.  Next pair will be of a lighter color.
29gbct4.jpg

I went to Barney's to check out what they got.  Saw this mannequin and I thought the bandanna was a nice touch.  If I had one, I'd give this look a try.
173dk2.jpg

thats dope
pimp.gif
i would try that

My guy Lapo Elkann is on every best dressed list and I recently heard Tom Ford in an interview say that he is the best dressed man in the world.
stsl15_bdl0809.jpg
bdl-elkann-0909-ps24.jpg

Lapo-Elkann.jpg

cadillac-fins.jpg

young-lapo.jpg

lapo_elkann_vicino_al_suo_albero_898a.jpg

00123fc5bdb709b86dab17.jpg

lapo_elkann_broad_lapels_650x400.jpg

lapo_elkann_great_fashion_650x400.jpg

This guy is kinda killing it.

not sure if this is the correct place to ask but anyways does anybody know where i can find gucci monogram or burberry belts. i know about saks and neiman but i dont see my sz which is 34x34. also some gucci beanies, i guess since spring is coming around i wont find it but if anyone can help out it will be great!

Originally Posted by Vancity74

Does anyone know any online APC retailers (other than Context, etc). Doesn't matter if their North American-based or not...

Thanks in advance.

Tobi and Farinellis (shopfarinellis.com).

Originally Posted by Scarface2k1

thanks

I'm interviewing with Goizueta @ Emory ... although i doubt i would go there. This is my first interview, so i wanted to go with the school i didnt want to go to to use as practice. I really want to go to Sloan or Carnegie Mellon, since i'm trying to do MBA with an IT focus. Still thinking through the cost, and ROI and all that stuff.

The tie i had on yesterday was by J Crew ... its actually between brown and purple ... wierd to describe the color. 

best of luck. boston is cold! sloan is def. top notch tho. can't go wrong with anything from MIT.
i go to northeastern (undergraduate) just across the river. keep us in the loop of how your progress goes.

Damn rain last night, felt real "bummy."
Damn, haven't used the word "bummy" in a while.
alden_11.jpg

fit_110.jpg

Back
Top Bottom