Dressing better

Originally Posted by TD The God

What can y'all show me in some head wear?
I got you my man.

http://www.brixton.com/ca...hp?d=Mens-Hats&cat=3

I'm a big fan of driver caps. Very classy, stylish, while staying casual.

hooligan_07.jpg

hooligan_09.jpg

Another favorite from that site

bridge_01.jpg

Originally Posted by CasperJr

Originally Posted by donjuan513

2u4khgx.jpg

hmmm i like thoses
So what are these called again?

Also, I went to H&M, ZARA and Gap...i found ONE jacket in all those places close to that military style that i want at Gap, but its too thin. Zara had thethickness down, but didn't have the style. I"M CONFUSED!!! I'm still looking for a jacket, think Northface Hyvent material, thickness-wise, butwith some miliraty jacket stylings (like those things on the shoulders). ANY help is appreciated

Originally Posted by ericescobar

Originally Posted by CasperJr

2u4khgx.jpg

hmmm i like thoses
So what are these called again?

Also, I went to H&M, ZARA and Gap...i found ONE jacket in all those places close to that military style that i want at Gap, but its too thin. Zara had the thickness down, but didn't have the style. I"M CONFUSED!!! I'm still looking for a jacket, think Northface Hyvent material, thickness-wise, but with some miliraty jacket stylings (like those things on the shoulders). ANY help is appreciated
Those awesome pieces of footwear are known as Clae McQueens.

A quick google search shows they're on sale at almost 40% off at 6pm.com

http://www.6pm.com/n/p/p/7438075/c/714.html

I'm Sooo close to pulling the trigger on these.
6901-687905-d.jpg

6901-687903-d.jpg

o0o purple....

CLA01241_264.jpg

Clae McQueen's are an alternative to the $300 Common Projects. I think I have 3 pairs of McQueens, 7 pairs of Claes total.
CLAE-MZ60_V1.jpg

Found these on my comp. Worn with shirts and cords.
2zz51f6.jpg

2u4khgx.jpg
Wow. All of those are beautiful looking shoes. I need to cop those asap. Too bad I lost most of my money in Vegas this past week...
frown.gif

EDIT- How do they look with shorts? I usually don't like wearing high top shoes with khaki/navy/seersucker shorts.

Can anyone direct me to some some driving loafers that are similar to these? I've looked everywhere for this exact style but I can't find anything!Thanks in advance!

Russ those Church's are really nice. I picked up these Neil Barrett's the other day, I guess we were kinda thinking alike.
b7xx1g.jpg

How short should jeans/khakis/jeans be? I just bought a pair of chino's and I just realized that when I sit my ankles show. I've always bought baggyjeans before, so I'm not too hip on fitting pants.

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

Thoughts on blazer with the sleeves rolled up??

6288hmilanweb.jpg

6278kanyewestweb.jpg

polorolled2.jpg

Go or no go?

If I went to the store, what can I tell the sales rep these pants are called? Where do I get them and how much do they cost? Sorry for the quote on the pics!
Is the white Vneck under the blazer look done? What shoes do you wear with this look?

Originally Posted by ridingonlorenzos

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

If I went to the store, what can I tell the sales rep these pants are called? Where do I get them and how much do they cost? Sorry for the quote on the pics!
Is the white Vneck under the blazer look done? What shoes do you wear with this look?
They are simply chino's or casual trousers. Price varies from store to store. The thread are full of shoes suggestions, please check it out.
If you put a button up under the V-neck, then it's cool with the blazer. No plain white v-neck undershirt with blazer.

How short should jeans/khakis/jeans be? I just bought a pair of chino's and I just realized that when I sit my ankles show. I've always bought baggy jeans before, so I'm not too hip on fitting pants.

Pants should fall just right on the heel, it shouldn't be longer than that, when it comes to chinos or dress pants at least.
It should be ok if your ankles/socks can be seen if you sit down, it's normal. The pic below should help how the pants break when standing up.
gp493596-02p01v01.jpg
317b_fashion_advice.jpg

Originally Posted by LuckyLuchiano

Russ those Church's are really nice. I picked up these Neil Barrett's the other day, I guess we were kinda thinking alike.
b7xx1g.jpg

more info

Yea, those look really nice.

Any other shoes with the professional upper, but more sneaker-like sole/midsole?

Shoes.com is having such a mean sale right right now. up to 75% off, with an extra 20% off using codes VISA or BFF09, plus free shipping.

Originally Posted by RFX45

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

Originally Posted by quik1987

Originally Posted by ericescobar

are there any shoes something like a cross between a desert boot (those posted on here) and nike blazer (like those suade joints)? see, i like the overall sillouette of the desert boot, but it doesn't fit with my perfect view of what i want to dress like. its close, but not quite there. blazers have a better practical design, while the desert boots have a classier style. HELP!

common-project-00.jpg

No way these are $300

Are there any cheaper versions of that shoe^

Mind you I do not know the quality of this shoes and brand, although I am sure it is no where near CP's quality, but here's a good alternative to those CP's:

ALIFE NYC Chuck for $150 (30% off from new customer at Revolveclothing.com)
ALIF-MZ40_V1.jpg
ALIF-MZ40_V4.jpg

The Clae's donjuan suggested are a good alternative too, or you can just get the Clarks Desert Boot, very similar other than the heel.
Those and the Clae mcqueen's are nice.

I don't really like the desert boot, the heel really is a turn off.

Thanks for the help guys.

I'm tempted to get a few pairs from shoes.com, but those sizing are so inconsistent so it's hard to find out your true size w/o trying them on.

Great heads up Spaceman on the code.
These Clarks are very tempting with the 20% off.
shoes_iaec1148825.jpg
shoes_iaec1148827.jpg

Hemp DB are decent too:

shoes_iaec1148829.jpg

Back
Top Bottom