Dressing better

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Can anyone post some pics of black boots that you own or are eyeing? I'm trying to get some ideas for my next shoe purchase....thanks in advance.

al46015417.jpg

nn9o28.jpg

Originally Posted by RFX45

Tonight, I decided to give my foot a break and wear my sneakers.
So no dress shoes or boots for a week for me.

Details...
Thanks RFX45. Info on that sweater? 

Around 1 month ago I bought a pair of Clark's Dessert Boot... and after looking at some pics of them being worn,
I've noticed they look better with "age".

So, have any of you purposely done things to your DB to distress them quicker?

Originally Posted by JPioneer

Out of interest, can t-shirts be worn "better"?

There really isn't much you can do with a t-shirt but a plain tee can be worn well depending on the attitude.
In the summer, a simple dark denim with bucks (or boots) and a solid white (or black) v-neck shirt is a staple, kind of like rock-a-billy style.

When it gets cold, although not ideal, add a blazer to that look and it wouldn't look so bad. It's all in the fit.

As long as the tee isn't XXXL and long then it's not bad. 

After a long night the other day, I chilled around wearing this.Not bad for casually lounging around.

Originally Posted by xCautioNx

Tonight, I decided to give my foot a break and wear my sneakers.
So no dress shoes or boots for a week for me.

Details...
Thanks RFX45. Info on that sweater? 
Generra.

i know this sounds like a crazy question but are the lowtop wallabes a summertime shoe or are clarks really meant to be worn during the cold weather

I think they are mainly spring/summer shoe since the crepe sole isn't ideal for wet surfaces but it can definitely be worn year round.
I am not a big fan of wallabees but a lot of people wear them with shorts w/o looking too bad.

What do y'all think about these saddle shoes?

BURLINGTONWHBK_lg.jpg

Thinking about getting them and switching the laces to white for this look...

saddle-and-khakis.jpg

saddle-shorts.jpg

o ok thanks i was going to mainly wear them with denim. im currently lokign into some APC so im just exploring into everythign right now

Can anyone post some pics of black boots that you own or are eyeing? I'm trying to get some ideas for my next shoe purchase....thanks in advance.

al46015417.jpg

nn9o28.jpg

Good stuff, RFX.....

what's the brand on the top pair of black boots (first pic), and also I love the brown ones in the middle/bottom pic on the right. 

Running errands early and got back just in time for the All-Star Saturday events.

Details...
gucci_12.jpg

fit_114.jpg

Good stuff, RFX.....

what's the brand on the top pair of black boots (first pic), and also I love the brown ones in the middle/bottom pic on the right. 

The top pic isn't my shoe but it's the Alden Indy.

UNIS looks pretty good too and look they incorporated the desert boots and red wings in their looks

00180m.jpg
00190m.jpg
00170m.jpg

laugh.gif
My good friend P, one of the models.

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

a quick question fellas, whats a "dressy" sneaker? something less than $100.
thanks
I don't think there are any sneakers that are dressy, not even the sneaker/loafer hybrid.  The more casual low key sneakers would be something like Chuck Taylors, including different variations from Jack Purcell to John Varvatos. 

Originally Posted by wj4

thanks
I don't think there are any sneakers that are dressy, not even the sneaker/loafer hybrid.  The more casual low key sneakers would be something like Chuck Taylors, including different variations from Jack Purcell to John Varvatos. 
yea thats what i was thinking, i was looking at the Jack Purcells and it looks to be the closest thing to it.

Originally Posted by wj4

thanks
yea thats what i was thinking, i was looking at the Jack Purcells and it looks to be the closest thing to it.
You can definitely find some more casual sneakers. I recently bought a pair of Hugo Boss sneakers for 65 bucks on clearance at Macy's. Trust me, go to Macys or Bloomingdales and hit them up. You have plenty to choose from.
327460829_tp.jpg

How bout those adidas nizza lows? The all black ones. They look low key and pretty good to rock every now and then in a casual way. just me though.
pADIDAS1-6483811_pattern_w345a.jpg

thanks
One of my favorite sneakers are the vans rudeez. They were about $90 I believe. They've been out for a while now though.

vans_syndicate_rudeez.jpg

Back
Top Bottom