Dressing better

As for KG, I was just speaking baout the sweaters. For his height, he actually tried to wear them fitted.
6039af13bf66a53020ae2b682e9600ae-getty-bkn-2010-all-stars.jpg

^Oh yeah his tops are nice. His tops were on point last year too when he was injured. It's just when they zoom out to the whole outfit....
laugh.gif

PS is that his wife? She is badddd.

Originally Posted by TH0MAS CR0WN

How many of you have that Gap barracuda jacket in tan?  how is the fit?

I plan to pick that up tomorrow for the 40% off sale

gp684932-00p01v01.jpg

moz-screenshot-4.png
I don't have the jacket but I work at Gap. It runs a little snug, or at least it did on me. I'd definitely check it out in person though, it resembles a members only to me (it looks a little different in person)

Originally Posted by quiksilver199

I don't have the jacket but I work at Gap. It runs a little snug, or at least it did on me. I'd definitely check it out in person though, it resembles a members only to me (it looks a little different in person)

That is good news. If I can grab it for 40% off in a xs tomorrow (or in 30 minutes, when does it officially start?) I'd give it a shot.

Originally Posted by wj4

PS is that his wife? She is badddd.

That is actually Kobes wife.

011e616fe07175592ceb66968f1cb5c6-getty-95705410jm019_taco_bell_ski.jpg

1a5cf618493b101b137b82d32c2017d0-getty-95705410nb013_skillschallenge.jpg

Originally Posted by RFX45

That is good news. If I can grab it for 40% off in a xs tomorrow (or in 30 minutes, when does it officially start?) I'd give it a shot.

I think most stores will only carry it in a size small, or at least that's the smallest size the store I work at carries in mens. Our size run is S-XL and on women's it's XS-XL. I'd definitely check it out though. I'm 5'8" 160 and the small fit pretty well but a little tight in the shoulders though. 

Yeah I just read on the other thread that it is in-store only.
That sucks, hopefully they have a 30% off online though, they do that sometimes to coordinate a sale with the stores.

Yeah I just read on the other thread that it is in-store only.
That sucks, hopefully they have a 30% off online though, they do that sometimes to coordinate a sale with the stores.

Yeah, I'll give you a heads up if I hear about any sales or anything going on. We normally have decent sales in-store but I'll look around and see if I see anything about an online sale. 

I think most stores will only carry it in a size small, or at least that's the smallest size the store I work at carries in mens. Our size run is S-XL and on women's it's XS-XL. I'd definitely check it out though. I'm 5'8" 160 and the small fit pretty well but a little tight in the shoulders though. 

thanks for the reply quik

question, I went back a few pages and saw this
Spoiler [+]
JFK13_SSH.jpg

it was described as the Gap jacket. is it the same? that collar in the pic really sets off the jacket IMO

Spoiler [+]
JFK13_SSH.jpg

it was described as the Gap jacket. is it the same? that collar in the pic really sets off the jacket IMO

Collar is removeable.

[*]
2-button tab mock collar that zips off to reveal rib-knit edge.

TH0MAS CR0WN wrote:

Spoiler [+]
JFK13_SSH.jpg

No prob man. Yeah, that's the jacket 

Yeah, just read the description on the Gap site. Very nice! I really hope it fits nicely, it could be one of my regulars/fav's

gp684932-00p01v01.jpg

moz-screenshot-4.png
I tried it on and found the same thing. The medium was too short on me, but then again I'm on the taller side at 6'2".

And as for Kobe's outfit, I liked the sweater but it was too big...

gp684932-00p01v01.jpg

moz-screenshot-4.png

I have that jacket, it's nice. go try it out at the store, see how it fit's thats what I did.

I tried that Gap jacket on, real simple, nothing really to it & I didn't like the fabric or fit around the waist. 40% off the entire store is great

Originally Posted by play2much2004

is there a coupon needed to partake in this 40% off sale at GAP
The thread with a link to a PDF file of the coupon was made here in General yesterday.  I'd print it out just to be safe.

i wonder if the 40% off would work plus the employee discount
eek.gif
eek.gif
if so i would go so ham with my boy's discount and cop one of everything

40% off entire store at gap?

great, i had some stuff in my cart that i was thinking about using a 25% discount on today since it expires

gonna stop by the store and put some stuff on hold today

gap>banana republic
tongue.gif

My gap has that tan Barracuda jacket. They only have it in a large, so hopefully it's a good fit and not too big.
pimp.gif

Might pick up some dress pants, khakis, and a pair of selvedge jeans. That 40% is a damn good deal...

Back
Top Bottom