Dressing better

Originally Posted by RFX45

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Originally Posted by RFX45

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Can anyone post some pics of black boots that you own or are eyeing? I'm trying to get some ideas for my next shoe purchase....thanks in advance.

Good stuff, RFX.....

what's the brand on the top pair of black boots (first pic), and also I love the brown ones in the middle/bottom pic on the right. 

The top pic isn't my shoe but it's the Alden Indy.

That's the winner right there....I'm going to look online right now and see if I can make a purchase.  I love that boot.  Thanks (as always) my man.

also...are there other black boots that you can recommend that are similar to the Alden Indy?

just a heads, Marshall's has multiple colors of Sperry's topsiders for 30-40 bucks!

Just picked up a new pair of the navy yesterday

These Lanvin's are some of the cleanest boat /deck/driving shoes I've ever seen.
via RegularOlTy
tumblr_kxnuo17DWv1qaf7o7.jpg

tumblr_kxnuoacWCM1qaf7o7.jpg

Went to get some pants and jeans this morning since I gained a bit weight.  Went from 29-30 to 30-32.
2zq7spi.jpg

Can someone help me locate some Nudies for around $100 price range.. I have Slim Jims but they are too tight. I am looking for even stevens or something straight fit but tapered.

Jordman, look out for Context & their flash sale, I believe that's what it is called. I bought my Barry's for $92.

Those Trickers are BOSS.

I'd kill a man for those Trickers.

Originally Posted by Jordman23

Can someone help me locate some Nudies for around $100 price range.. I have Slim Jims but they are too tight. I am looking for even stevens or something straight fit but tapered.

You've got email.

Anywhere I can find boots similar to those trickers? I'm looking for a nice lace-up wingtip boot. Thanks.

Originally Posted by donjuan513

Trickers does it yet AGAIN. Only 12 pairs of these were made SMH.
via RegularOlTy
tumblr_kxr9flTcvV1qb0og7o1_1280.jpg

Damn Trickers. Those are beautiful, what are the odds of you carrying Trickers in your store Ty?
Mark McNairy might be the closest thing we'll ever get to Trickers here in the U.S.

Originally Posted by Cels The YoungGod

Anyone watching the 2010 all star game. Chris Paula and Kobe Bryant ensembles are quite sharp

Kobe's suit game has been kinda nice as of late.  remember his GQ piece?

moz-screenshot-2.png
moz-screenshot-3.png

kobe-edit-1.jpg

kobe-bryant-05.jpg

kobe-bryant-04.jpg

kobe-bryant-06.jpg

^That's because they had stylists dressed him up. His outfits are still pretty horrible. The most recent that came to mind was his outfit at Utah (I think?) where he had on the shades and they announced he was out for the ASG.

I saw his outfit tonight, the upper half looks OK. Just hope his pants weren't MJ-esque..
laugh.gif

Actually, Kobes pants fit well but that sweater he had on were too huge.
It didn't look bad from up top but it is way too big once you see him with the whole fit.
As much I hate to say it but he can learn how to wear a sweater from KG.
c4f49cbf4feb03ca5de94c4d00effb1c-getty-95705409bc117_allstar_game.jpg

How many of you have that Gap barracuda jacket in tan?  how is the fit?

I plan to pick that up tomorrow for the 40% off sale

gp684932-00p01v01.jpg

moz-screenshot-4.png

Back
Top Bottom