Dressing better

Originally Posted by illfrozn

Originally Posted by NachoBroadway

nii I peeped that suede footwear collection, speechless

Gilt had some great RL footwear today, regret buying those synthetic chemical smelling chukkas, now to return them & wait 2 weeks for credit

No lie. I did not need to spend a penny, but couldn't pass these up:
pPOLO2-6412553_standard_v330.jpg

Regularly $400, but RL has them on sale for $250 but there is NO way in Hell I am going to pay that much for a loafer. Been watching these for months and fortunately, Gilt had them at $118!
eek.gif
still way overpriced for a pair of loafer . Nordstrom use to have these for 69.99

Originally Posted by ACBboyz84

Originally Posted by illfrozn

Gilt had some great RL footwear today, regret buying those synthetic chemical smelling chukkas, now to return them & wait 2 weeks for credit

No lie. I did not need to spend a penny, but couldn't pass these up:
pPOLO2-6412553_standard_v330.jpg

Regularly $400, but RL has them on sale for $250 but there is NO way in Hell I am going to pay that much for a loafer. Been watching these for months and fortunately, Gilt had them at $118!
eek.gif
still way overpriced for a pair of loafer . Nordstrom use to have these for 69.99
What?? For real?? Damn. But $118 for a $400 loafer is a great price. The perforated leather hypnotized me ...

i heard that brooks brothers is going to be offering a friends and family discount starting this weekend. i think it's like 15% off or 25% off if you sign up for their credit card.

mad.gif
mad.gif

been trying to go to the gym consistently ... and that doesnt help with gilt at all since i go at 12.

am i the only one that hates buying online?

idk, I always need to try on everything that I purchase unless I know it'll look good on me/fit me right. Or at least see it in person first

Originally Posted by i need sole

i heard that brooks brothers is going to be offering a friends and family discount starting this weekend. i think it's like 15% off or 25% off if you sign up for their credit card.
Yeah, I was there on Monday and the salesperson said the same.  15% off without a Brooks Brothers card.  They have shirts that are 3 for $199.  Much more variety in their slim fit shirts than they used to have, they didn't have any extra slim fit in stock.

Originally Posted by TH0MAS CR0WN

idk, I always need to try on everything that I purchase unless I know it'll look good on me/fit me right. Or at least see it in person first

find the item you need from a real store.
check it out and try it on till you know the exact size you need
buy online and save.

Originally Posted by niidawg3

Originally Posted by TH0MAS CR0WN

find the item you need from a real store.
check it out and try it on till you know the exact size you need
buy online and save.
I HATE doing this with shoes.
"How do they fit sir?"

Oh they fit great thanks

"Oh can I help ring you up?"

Oh yea uhhhh I think I'll just get them next time, thanks anyways!!!

^ TC aka Joker AKA ____ AKA ____ AKA_____

...you're dead to me

.........................<3

BTW I got my Generic Surplus from Gilt. They fit true to size. Not bad for free shoes + shipping

Originally Posted by jpap348

I'm trying to make the transition from basketball shorts to regular shorts (J.Crew, RL, etc.) but I haven't been able to find a pair that has a little more length without being too baggy in the crotch area...suggestions?
Make 'em yourself. Either buy some cheap khakis that fit well in the thighs, or take some you already have, and cut them however long you want them. All my favorite shorts were made this way. I'm 6'4 and under 200 pounds so finding well-fitting shorts is next to impossible for me. 

Originally Posted by rsdplaya

Originally Posted by rcdp

BTW I got my Generic Surplus from Gilt. They fit true to size. Not bad for free shoes + shipping
wait, free shoes?
Gilt referral credits.  It doesnt cover shipping though, so I end up paying 8 bucks for shoes usually

wait, free shoes?
Gilt referral credits.  It doesnt cover shipping though, so I end up paying 8 bucks for shoes usually
how does that referral business work...do the people you refer actually have to buy stuff before you receive credit?

Yeah, for every person you refer, you get a $25 credit once they make their first purchase.

wait, free shoes?
how does that referral business work...do the people you refer actually have to buy stuff before you receive credit?

$25 for u whenever someone u invite to Gilt makes their 1st purchase

$50 credit for me...i missed today's RL sale. SMFH!!

RFX, are those pants Levis 514 trousers?
Might be the photo, but the colour is like a tan/brown?

Originally Posted by 5tan

RFX, are those pants Levis 514 trousers?
Might be the photo, but the colour is like a tan/brown?

Their actually 511 cordoruys and it is brown but my camera gives it a greenish hue in some parts.

Back
Top Bottom