Dressing better

Can we get a list of each site that sells casual/dressy clothing?

I know of:

topman.com
Urbanoutfitters.com
Tobi.com
Thebkcircus.com
Contextclothing.com
Oaknyc.com

Can we all just make a huge list and sticky it on page one? That would assist a lot of guys.

There are plenty of online stores, like Gap.com, BananaRepublic.com, JCrew.com,etc... that are mall brands.
Then theres the boutique like stores like NeedSupply, Epaulet, 4 Horsemen, BlackBird, etc...

But I don't think the guy who started the thread comes anymore so no one could edit and update the first post.

I have a banquet coming up
I need a fit to wear
I never really have dressed up before
HELP

Originally Posted by AirWeezy03

I have a banquet coming up
I need a fit to wear
I never really have dressed up before
HELP

Is it a black tie event? Is it in the evening? That would better help decide what you need to/can wear.

nii I peeped that suede footwear collection, speechless

Gilt had some great RL footwear today, regret buying those synthetic chemical smelling chukkas, now to return them & wait 2 weeks for credit

Originally Posted by NachoBroadway

Gilt had some great RL footwear today, regret buying those synthetic chemical smelling chukkas, now to return them & wait 2 weeks for credit

No lie. I did not need to spend a penny, but couldn't pass these up:
pPOLO2-6412553_standard_v330.jpg

Regularly $400, but RL has them on sale for $250 but there is NO way in Hell I am going to pay that much for a loafer. Been watching these for months and fortunately, Gilt had them at $118!
eek.gif

^Gilt was dropping the ball today. Someone had the shoe in their cart and I was supposed to be notified if it became free and didnt' get an email. Just happened to refresh and it was available.

Originally Posted by illfrozn

Originally Posted by NachoBroadway

No lie. I did not need to spend a penny, but couldn't pass these up:
pPOLO2-6412553_standard_v330.jpg

Regularly $400, but RL has them on sale for $250 but there is NO way in Hell I am going to pay that much for a loafer. Been watching these for months and fortunately, Gilt had them at $118!
eek.gif

yo those loafers are lookin crispy
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Finessence

Can we get a list of each site that sells casual/dressy clothing?

I know of:

topman.com
Urbanoutfitters.com
Tobi.com
Thebkcircus.com
Contextclothing.com
Oaknyc.com

Can we all just make a huge list and sticky it on page one? That would assist a lot of guys.
I find myself using asos.com a lot

I'm trying to make the transition from basketball shorts to regular shorts (J.Crew, RL, etc.) but I haven't been able to find a pair that has a little more length without being too baggy in the crotch area...suggestions?

Originally Posted by downsouthstunna

11sdzrr.jpg

Gilt had these up earlier today but I missed out. Anybody know anywhere else to cop?

Shoe looks nice. Colorway, not so much, Donovan.

Back
Top Bottom