Dressing better

Originally Posted by What up

Originally Posted by RFX45

Originally Posted by wj4

^
laugh.gif
That's a suit from H&M right? I have the same one, and also another one in navy.

Yup! I love it. I was going to get the navy one too but they didn't have the 34 in the jacket and it looks a bit like denim material so I passed.

How do you keep it from wrinkling?  When I saw that suit at the store, the material scared me away.  If you get into a car, by the time you come out it'll look completely different ...

laugh.gif
  You don't wear a blazer or sports coat while driving.  The restriction of movement will be OD.

Originally Posted by wj4

Originally Posted by wj4

^
laugh.gif
That's a suit from H&M right? I have the same one, and also another one in navy.

Yup! I love it. I was going to get the navy one too but they didn't have the 34 in the jacket and it looks a bit like denim material so I passed.

How do you keep it from wrinkling?  When I saw that suit at the store, the material scared me away.  If you get into a car, by the time you come out it'll look completely different ...

laugh.gif
  You don't wear a blazer or sports coat while driving.  The restriction of movement will be OD.

Who says?

laugh.gif
at the Hickey Freeman model on Gilt wearing a Choppa suit. What an unflattering way to sell suits.

Originally Posted by avitale8

Yea, I don't think I could wear 511's. I tried them on before, and they don't make it up my legs lol or they look painted on.
I'm in decent shape, I'm 6'2 and wear size 32, but my calves, thighs are too big for them. What other slimmer fits would probably work? 514s? I usually just wear my 501s but they're not that slim.

If you can find them, I recommend 512s. The style is called Slim. I posted a pic of me wearing them a few pages back.

Manager is telling us to dress up for Friday (don't know why lol) but what do you think? (I know, the velvet blazer is a stretch
laugh.gif
) Hope it starts raining smh

2ugyqs8.jpg

I have nothing against pink, but that shirt with that outfit will make you look like a guido...

If you wear a white/light blue shirt it'll be fine.

Originally Posted by cor23ey

I have nothing against pink, but that shirt with that outfit will make you look like a guido...

If you wear a white/light blue shirt it'll be fine.
I don't have anything against pink either, but a solid dark/pastel color dress shirt is difficult to pull off with a suit and tie without looking like a game show host. I keep all my solids to lighter shades of pink, blue, etc. 

[h1]Smooth to the Max[/h1][h2]Channeling the seductive style of Sam Cooke and Harry Belafonte, Maxwell shows us how a crisp sports jacket adds an element of flair that a full suit just can't touch[/h2]

maxwell01.jpg

1. Let It Shine
A Rat Pack sheen demands you dress up. No sneakers, no T-shirts.

Cotton sports jacket, $210, by DKNY. Shirt, $225, by Burberry. Tie, $13, by H&M. Pants, $545, by Maison Martin Margiela. Loafers, $125, by G.H. Bass & Co. Pocket square by Paul Stuart. Ring by David Yurman. Watch by Tag Heuer.

maxwell02.jpg

2. Come Untied
Strike a rakish note: Lose the tie; add cuff links and a pocket square.

Silk-linen sports jacket, $3,790, by Tom Ford. Shirt, $560, pocket square, bracelet, by Tom Ford. Pants, $360, by PS Paul Smith. Loafers, $155, by Geox. Sunglasses by Persol. Cuff links by Tiffany & Co.

maxwell03.jpg

3. A Jacket That Works
Perfect for the office during the summer. Contrast it with dark pants and tie.

Linen sports jacket, $1,295, by Ralph Lauren Black Label. Shirt, $375, tie, $95, and pants, $395, by Ralph Lauren Black Label. Pocket Square by Paul Stuart. Glasses by Ray-Ban.

maxwell04.jpg

4. Polo, Player
Go for a polo with panache—not one for the court or the course.

Wool-mohair sports jacket, $425, by Banana Republic. Polo shirt, $138, by Marc by Marc Jacobs. Pants, $538, by Dior Homme. Shoes, $285, by John Varvatos. Hat by Tomaz & Williamson at JJ Hat Center. Ring by Gregg Wolf. Watch by Hamilton.

Originally Posted by tommycap06

Grabbed the Tokis and Sperry 75th anniversary boat shoes. Perfect summer shoes..
25zsg41.jpg

Also grabbed some Allen Edmonds
nlvdoi.jpg
I've been indecisive on the Toki's for the longest time but I'm really close to making a purchase on one of them soon. Hows the sizing?

Would you say that the swan color would get dirty easily also?

Back in the 'Vine. Break was waaaay too short.

Today:

Quicker than Ronaldo

Found this sitting in the living room when I got back. It's a wood carving my roommate's sister made.

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

nice bulge, nah but really info on those nikes up there ASAP

You might be referring to those Nike Toki's. Priced around $75. You can cop on the UrbanOutfitters or certain Nike stores carry them.

Scooped these Red Wings up about 2 months ago, wore them 2 times while on my trip to NY.. and when i returned to home I realized I had no use for them
laugh.gif
mad.gif

If anybody is lookin to cop these for below retail for what I'd consider DS Red Wing Irish Setter Sports, PM me. Or if can y'all redirect me to a legit store or website for re-sell I'd appreciate it. (Yes I know about ebay and Craigslist, but I know there are more)

Shoes are
pimp.gif
as hell.. sole is damn near untouched.

Any help would be appreciated, I need to get rid of these

Does anyone know who makes these shoes and a price range on them? If anyone is interested, I'm looking to move them.

Originally Posted by niidawg3

Originally Posted by wj4

Originally Posted by wj4

^
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Who says?

Yea, who says?  What about the pants?  Unless you plan to walk to wherever you're going, the pants will get wrinkled if you sit down.

Back
Top Bottom