Dressing better

Maxwell is one smooth mutha...shut-yo-mouth!
pimp.gif

Oh lord. Hopefully this doesn't turn into the ugly shoe reselling/male anatomy spying thread.

shady: are those the 512s? i just stumbled across these the other day online. i was planning to buy but was wondering how they fit.

i like the way the 514s fit, but the leg opening is too wide for me. and, the 511s don't look great since my lower body is a bit more muscular.

Never wearing a blazer and sports coat while driving is what I've always been told by my step dad and mom.  I actually wore a blazer while driving once, this was 3 cars ago when I had an auto and it was hell.  I didn't even have enough room to bust a u turn due to restriction on the upper arms.  Clothes getting wrinkled due to sitting and natural movements is completely normal.  Go look at someone who's wearing a dress shirt or even a t shirt, no way they will be crispy fresh like they just got off the ironing board.

It was a bit chilly today, suppose to be rainy for the rest of the week. 
f28w8z.jpg

Originally Posted by jmal519

shady: are those the 512s? i just stumbled across these the other day online. i was planning to buy but was wondering how they fit.

i like the way the 514s fit, but the leg opening is too wide for me. and, the 511s don't look great since my lower body is a bit more muscular.

Yeah those are the 512s. These fit more on the 511s side though. There is a slightly bigger leg opening on the 512s though

just bored browsing lookbook...couple of looks i can vibe with...

like this first look, just shows how a nice pair of shoes/boots can make the outfit pop.

this burgundy on black color combo is
pimp.gif
  i might get crazy and throw on the burgundy clarks here assuming its a more casual blazer...

real simple...i'd pull my pants up though
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by damnTHOSEjs

forget the clothes, I just want wj4's crib. It looks like i could host parties every weekend in it.
laugh.gif
  Some of the neighbors do just that, which makes parking a bia.  Prices dropped to the low $400,000 though...so if you wanna move in, neighbor. 
laugh.gif

retroflashbacks - great info.  I forgot to post that.  I saw some today, nice red/navy ones.

Also saw some Converse All Stars there at Macy's on sale for $30-40, in various styles...from lace less to classic. I believe the sale ends tomorrow, 3/31.

just ordered a navy suit from Indochino. I used the "couponsnapshotmarch" coupon for 2 free shirts so the suit and 2 shirts came out to $350 shipped.

Was chilly tonight and I anticipated rain to begin but it never happened.

Exchanged the cargos for brown 511s and picked up the navy bucks from Nordstrom, I have the grey one on order and will be delivered next week.
nordst10.jpg

I want to put leather laces on them though.
nordst11.jpg

Originally Posted by niidawg3

Meetings galore Tuesday - No outside shots today since i had to be in so goddam early:
The two pockets vs. one pocket layout of the jacket is interesting. It's the first time I've seen it, and I like the unbalanced look. Are both pockets on the right side functional? Is there a specific name for that look?

In other news, Nii, what's good with a summer internship at CNN?
tongue.gif
laugh.gif

RFX-which Macy's did you get those brown 511s from? Topanga?
laugh.gif
I picked up a white pair of 511s today as well.

Nope, I got it at the Westfield by Riverside Drive.
I was just at the Macys at Topanga tonight to exchange the cargos and didn't see any 511 trousers there.
I was going to get the grey 511s but I already have grey H&M Sliqs.
I was also considering the marine blue and red jeans but came to my senses.
laugh.gif

Which white 511's did you get? Jeans or trousers?
I've been looking for some white 511 jeans but might just get the white pants from H&M instead.

Back
Top Bottom