Dressing better

This look is ill.  Makes me want to grow a beard again and comb my hair.  I need to get a nice fitting, gray suit when I get in better shape.
11510NWClubCollar_3227Web.jpg

Today ... Feeling un-inspired ... (dont know how the date started popping up on the camera ... grrrrrrr):

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOnce again, it's that time! Here's my 40% off one regular priced item from BR (today only): BBBQTFZ7ZJYL

Post when used ...

Lucky for you. The only store excluded is the nearest one by me. The next one is at least 3-5 hours drive.

nice coupon.
Macys 25% friends & family coupon soon.

Nii- I see sometimes your pants have no break or very little break. How do you decide which route to direct your tailor. I'm seeing with no break they need a smaller leg opening.

What do you guys think about hemming a thick cuff on the seersucker pants I posted way back?

Red Casio kills it for me.

And I don't get the whole reading glasses look.
Do most these guys need it (ie: Hay Z, Wade & Lebron) for reading or is it just for style?

Originally Posted by RFX45

Do most these guys need it (ie: Hay Z, Wade & Lebron) for reading or is it just for style?
I could live with the red Casio, but the big reading glasses I never understood. Never seen a pro athlete pull it off, or come close. Pretty sure it's just for style. 

Originally Posted by illfrozn

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOnce again, it's that time! Here's my 40% off one regular priced item from BR (today only): BBBQTFZ7ZJYL

Post when used ...

im on the BR mailing list...but i never receive a code
mad.gif

Originally Posted by NachoBroadway

Nii- I see sometimes your pants have no break or very little break. How do you decide which route to direct your tailor. I'm seeing with no break they need a smaller leg opening.

What do you guys think about hemming a thick cuff on the seersucker pants I posted way back?
You got it Nacho - i usually go no break on slimmer pants (smaller leg opening) and 1 inch break on wider/looser pants. 

With regards to cuffing ... i think its a personal taste. I do not like cuffing. I feel like the plain bottoms makes my pants cleaner, and gives me a slimmer look. 2 inch thick cuffs are all the rage over at SF, and i am probably the most regular poster who goes cuff-less. I have tried it, and i find myself consciously looking at my feet all day ... lol.

So in conclusion, i'll say go with what you feel looks best for you. Neither is wrong ... its more personal taste.

Originally Posted by PersiaFly

I could live with the red Casio, but the big reading glasses I never understood. Never seen a pro athlete pull it off, or come close. Pretty sure it's just for style. 

Doesn't Amare have pretty serious eye problems? He wears goggles in games, that's not for style.

Originally Posted by The Yes Guy

Originally Posted by PersiaFly

Doesn't Amare have pretty serious eye problems? He wears goggles in games, that's not for style.

He wears it in game so that no one accidentally hits him in the eye, I don't think theres too much risk of getting hit in the eye in the post game interview.
I highly doubt the glasses he wears on-court are prescribed. I also do not think the one he is wearing in the post game itnerview is prescribed but who knows.

I haven't post in here in awhile. If you live in San Francisco and need some things tailored you need to go to SF tailors. I got this suit from Banana Republic and the jacket was too long for my taste. I shortened it and now it's to my liking..
21brlfq.jpg

r2kl8x.jpg

pimp.gif
@ Lebron.

People don't realize how inconvenient it is to "dress well" when you're tall. No matter how rich you are.

Yo, some quick help please. Which of these three boat shoes would be more versatile? I only got money for one pair right now and need a pair that can be worn on the regular. Thanks.

pl494698-00p01v01.jpg

1070151-p-DETAILED.jpg

0197640-SAHARA-m.jpg

Originally Posted by MikeTysontheKiller

Yo, some quick help please. Which of these three boat shoes would be more versatile? I only got money for one pair right now and need a pair that can be worn on the regular. Thanks.

0197640-SAHARA-m.jpg
This.

Of the three probably the last one but if you need to wear a shoe regularly, I wouldn't choose a boast shoe for that.

Originally Posted by TheGrimm

Originally Posted by illfrozn

Post when used ...

im on the BR mailing list...but i never receive a code
mad.gif
are you in canada? i never got the e-mail but they gave me a coupon for 40% off any regular priced item for april 24th and may 1st when i went to BR last week.

Back
Top Bottom