Dressing better

Originally Posted by XkrispyELI

Originally Posted by eeibaby

http://www.converse.com/#/products/shoes/skate

chucks17 for 20% off + free shipping

aren't there also VANS similar to those sea stars ? 
Yep

Zapato del Barcos, I don't like the regular ones though I hate the stitching on the toe box looks sloppy

Zapato_Del_Barco_4a2666d9e1e6f.jpg

I liked those Vans Del Barco until I saw them in person, the midsole is way too big and bulky like on typical Vans.

Did anyone who ordered off Indochino suit smell of some gross cologne? I emailed dude about it and he said they spray all their boxes, but I find it weird cuz only the right sleeve smells. I saw one of their youtube videos and one of the tailors joked they sometimes wear the suits around, which I'm thinking isn't a joke anymore

Also I find it hard to take pics of myself that show fit. Any suggestions?

whats the sizing on the converse sea stars? do they fit like chucks or is it true to size?
also does can that converse tag on the side be ripped off? cuz it kinda bothers me..lol

Originally Posted by SN Souljah

whats the sizing on the converse sea stars? do they fit like chucks or is it true to size?
also does can that converse tag on the side be ripped off? cuz it kinda bothers me..lol
TTS for me

the tag isnt made to be ripped off but im sure you can if you want you. I have no problem with it being there.

Those sea stars are smooth, got me contemplating about another purchase...

In the first pic, are those white laces I see? They came with the shoe as well?

Originally Posted by rcdp

Did anyone who ordered off Indochino suit smell of some gross cologne? I emailed dude about it and he said they spray all their boxes, but I find it weird cuz only the right sleeve smells. I saw one of their youtube videos and one of the tailors joked they sometimes wear the suits around, which I'm thinking isn't a joke anymore

Also I find it hard to take pics of myself that show fit. Any suggestions?

a)have someone take the picture(s)
b) timer function

Originally Posted by TheDudeMT

Those sea stars are smooth, got me contemplating about another purchase...

In the first pic, are those white laces I see? They came with the shoe as well?

yeah white laces came with them

Prelude to Casual Friday:

Now You See Me ... Now You Dont!!

Last Night ... Watching my Phillies whoop up on teh Braves ...lol

Can anyone recommend me a pair of casual shoes?
I already have DelBarcos and Clae Diego.

Can anyone put me on some other brand?

Originally Posted by TheGrimm

Originally Posted by quik1987

Originally Posted by TheGrimm

got my Sea Stars today...suede's pretty nice on them

i would throw them into the rotation asap-ly but its raining for the rest of the week

riyzi9.jpg

If possible, pics of you wearing them... no @#$#.

been wearing those gray khaks all day....i actually like the sharp contrast with the red/burgundy...sz. 13 if anyone was wondering

1or39t.jpg

i am a size 13, and i always feel like shoes like that make my feet look like surfboards.
those dont look to bad, and i do like them. i will have to try them out.

Originally Posted by NjCollector

Cant go wrong with either Jack Purcells from Converse or Stan Smith from Adidas (especially the stan smith vintage line).

Originally Posted by niidawg3

Originally Posted by NjCollector

Cant go wrong with either Jack Purcells from Converse or Stan Smith from Adidas (especially the stan smith vintage line).
Thanks

Has anyone gotten their jeans tapered? I got some APC Rescues with a year and a half of wear and the leg opening seems like it's getting bigger.

jamesonNT.. can you please post some pics like how thegrimm did. contemplating the black pair, but would like to see some real pics of them worn if possible. thanks

Back
Top Bottom