Dressing better

Thomas Pink shirts are nice but I personally don't feel the price of $150-200 is justified. I own one and I've tended to go in a different direction, partly because a closet full of their shirts just doesn't make sense to me unless I was in a different tax bracket. I prefer Charles Tyrwhitt for 1/3 of the price, plenty of variety and their slim fit shirts fit really well.

Originally Posted by 23kickz

anyone own both h&m sliq jeans and levis 514 ? just wondering how they compare ? are h&m's slimmer with a smaller leg opening ?  just interested in knowing cause persia fly posted 514's in the pic but his leg opening seems to be a lot bigger than sliqs unless its just the pics.

Sliqs are more like 511s, ask RFX he seems to wear a lot of both.

Originally Posted by ddot7

Thomas Pink shirts are nice but I personally don't feel the price of $150-200 is justified. I own one and I've tended to go in a different direction, partly because a closet full of their shirts just doesn't make sense to me unless I was in a different tax bracket. I prefer Charles Tyrwhitt for 1/3 of the price, plenty of variety and their slim fit shirts fit really well.

Thanks man, I'll definitely check out the slim fit Tyrwhitt's... I just thought the Pinks would fit nice because I saw they had super slim fit and extreme cut away collars, just seemed kinda cool to me 
but if they're not worth it then nevermind.

Don't get me wrong, if they fit within your budget, go for it. Thomas Pink definitely makes nice shirts, I just don't feel for myself that they're worth 3x the price of a company like Charles Tyrwhitt, but I've just found that Tyrwhitt suits me in terms of style, price, fit, options (collar, cuff) and they've become my go-to.

The Thomas Pink shirt I have is slim fit, I've never tried the super slim fit, I don't know if it was even available when I got mine. Now that you mention those, I'd be interested in checking them out, I just wouldn't/couldn't have a bunch of them when I can get 3-4 CT shirts for the same amount of money.

Yeah, I totally feel you and thanks for your input.
If you're interested in the Pink super slim fit shirts, there are some up on their site.
Just ordered 2 CT spread collar slim fits too. Hope they fit well!

Banana Republic 30% off today (ends at midnight) + free shipping if you spend over $100

25% off tomorrow.

Use BRSPECIAL at checkout.

1orcsn.jpg

just copped this from BR ... definitely one of my favorite coats ... i thought it was black but its navy ... its from the monogram line

Originally Posted by damnitzdom

where's everyone getting these clarks for 20 and 40 percent off?!?
Use the code "BRSPECIAL" to get 30% off $100.  The Clarks DB's are $95 so you have to add something to go over $100.  I just bought a pair of dress socks for $6.  Shipping is free also.

Originally Posted by Div1LBC

I bought a pair of DB's using the 30% off at BR, pretty good deal.
wish Banana Republic offered the DB's in the Teak Destroyed colorway...only if the promo applied to Piperlime also...oh well...congrats on the pick-up
happy.gif

Use the code "BRSPECIAL" to get 30% off $100.  The Clarks DB's are $95 so you have to add something to go over $100.  I just bought a pair of dress socks for $6.  Shipping is free also.
u dont have to add anything...DBs come out to 106 w/tax. $76 w/the code

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

Banana Republic 30% off today (ends at midnight) + free shipping if you spend over $100

25% off tomorrow.

Use BRSPECIAL at checkout.
THANKS!
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by NachoBroadway

just shouting out this new yorker's blog;
http://www.thestyleblogger.com

dude has epic versatility

I think that is the guy that won last years Esquire Best Dressed Real Man... I think.
I like his overall style but this is a bit too Kanye-%!* with the jean jacket and AJIII's.

It's a very nice look but I would change the shoes.

DSC_0033.jpg

^Nice also added some socks, $77 for beeswax DBs all together.  I almost went to the Clarks store today and bought a pair for retail. Thank God I came in here..

Originally Posted by RFX45

Originally Posted by NachoBroadway

just shouting out this new yorker's blog;
http://www.thestyleblogger.com

dude has epic versatility

I think that is the guy that won last years Esquire Best Dressed Real Man... I think.
I like his overall style but this is a bit too Kanye-%!* with the jean jacket and AJIII's.

It's a very nice look but I would change the shoes.

DSC_0033.jpg

That guy looks like a douche hipster that wants to be Kanye.  I hate Kanye's hipster style.  I don't approve of anyone wearing that...

Back
Top Bottom