pimp.gif

iz42zc.jpg

I had to
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

nnl3li.png

here's the bag i use for trips, etc.  freeeeee
pimp.gif

it was a free gift with cologne purchase, but i just returned the cologne and kept the bag
laugh.gif

^
smh.gif
iv been looking for that duffel for the longest time. my cousin got one for free too a long time ago. how recent did you get the cologne?

So I sold my old suits a couple months ago because they fit terribly, and circumstances arose where I need to buy a new one now. I'm thinking gray, but what shade would be best for versatility? I was thinking a medium gray, while my girlfriend thinks a darker (almost black) shade of gray. Advice?  I don't think I could do navy.

Club Monaco has this great gray suit for under $500:

joseph-gordon-levitt-06.jpg

It's called their Howe suit and you'd look for the "Wright" fit which is the slimmer one, the "Kennedy" is more traditionally cut. They have the same suit in a lighter and darker shade too I think.

Originally Posted by dreClark

Charcoal
yep, go for charcoal ChewToy.

Originally Posted by dyzzle

^
smh.gif
iv been looking for that duffel for the longest time. my cousin got one for free too a long time ago. how recent did you get the cologne?
did this last summer and a couple times in the fall as well.

that's a beautiful duffel bag, can't believe I haven't been up on that hussle lol

H&M cleaning house with corduroys for $10 & merino wool v-necks for $20.

all Old Navy shorts for $15-$20 this week

^that duffel bag is so crappy.  there's a reason why it's free.  but to each his own.
if anyone is interested, the nordy rack in LA @ La Cienega & Beverly have a couple of cole haan brick sole suede bucks and saddles in various sizes/colors.  also saw some duckie brown x florsheim lace-ups.  not a florsheim fan personally.

although this is the dressing better thread i was wondering if anyone uses products beyond over the counter products in terms of face wash, hair products, shave, etc.   

I too have that Polo duffel up there. Took it with me to Europe and numerous vegas trips. Still hanging tough

I wish i had the navy one too though

Question to those who purchased the Converse Sea Stars...I have a pair of regular slip on converses in a size 8, what size do you guys think I should get in the Sea Stars? Just wondering cause some are saying TTS and I don't know if that's with every other shoe or just with converses...

I was very impressed by the dress code at the NFL draft. Soft shoulders, leather soled shoes, fitted suits, functional buttons etc.

Looks like the days of the zoot suit are looooooooooooooooooooooooong gone.

Originally Posted by niidawg3

I was very impressed by the dress code at the NFL draft. Soft shoulders, leather soled shoes, fitted suits, functional buttons etc.

...till the NBA Draft rolls around. 
laugh.gif

Wow.  I remember the big thread about nt'ers doing that polo bag scam.  A lot of cheap, grimey people. 

Originally Posted by Grizzlyboy

Originally Posted by hella handsome

I asked a ton of pages back but never got an answer, so I'll run the question again, and hopefully someone can help me out this time
laugh.gif

but does anyone know any nice quality leather duffel bags in a reasonable price range? I'm looking around and a lot of brands like RL and others are selling for thousands of $$$'s..

a nice brown or black duffel between 100-300$?
I like Fossils Leather bags. I have the messenger in this same material and love it. Its $198 here but I would hit spots like TJMaxx and Belks for it on sale around 120. Ebay is a good look too

http://www.ebags.com/prod...c&CAWELAID=420868120
here's a nice messenger...

i'd like something like that but i have no need for it

Originally Posted by TheGrimm

Originally Posted by niidawg3

...till the NBA Draft rolls around. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom