Dressing better

Hank Moody on that list
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by NachoBroadway

never had a pair of chucks either, they've always looked uncomfortable, I've seen those Cole Haans but the toe box is shaped odd

There's a Gant sample sale in the city this week, I'm locking myself in, no way I can bring more clothes to the house without the wife flipping

g152.jpg

new gingham blazer at jcrew http://www.jcrew.com/AST/...s/PRDOVR~25934/25934.jsp href="http://www.jcrew.com/AST/Browse/Men...NewArrivals/sportcoats/PRDOVR~25934/25934.jsp">$168

i'd go broke in that store ...

$!+ looks like a skittles bag

Originally Posted by niidawg3

never had a pair of chucks either, they've always looked uncomfortable, I've seen those Cole Haans but the toe box is shaped odd

There's a Gant sample sale in the city this week, I'm locking myself in, no way I can bring more clothes to the house without the wife flipping

My dude Nacho, where do u live? you're surrounded by savings!

That title I gave you is extremely fitting!

Originally Posted by BG BabyGlock26

Yo Nacho!! Where do these sample sales take place and how do i find out about them?
http://www.thechoosybeggar.com/

sample sales use to be much better priced pre-recession days,
10 Piece Nuggets wrote:
Ive never really heard of Gant too much.

Is it like another J. Crew type brand?

real old American brand being re-energized by Michael Bastian, phenomenal designer, similar to J. Crew, more urban preppy. I discovered them by a thrift purchase, shirt fits real slim, one of my favorites
2010dressingbetter-11.jpg

2010dressingbetter-17.jpg

Originally Posted by eplaya06

HU Grad Party last friday at Love...

My son!  Clean $## suit. Congrats on graduation and the job. Expecting u to be posting some nii-like fits soon.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
@ this dude Larry

btw I didnt scoop those Cole Haan bucks, they were still $130 @ Nordstroms

I can get the Florsheims for 90...or those Bass joints for $65...which would be really economical to my pockets..

I didnt know DSQUARED2 made clothing, their cologne is an instant panty dropper. Deadass.

Originally Posted by TheGrimm

Originally Posted by niidawg3

My dude Nacho, where do u live? you're surrounded by savings!

That title I gave you is extremely fitting!

North Jersey has the most shopping malls in one area in the world, with seven major shopping malls with in a 25 square mile radius. Most people in New Jersey live within 30 minutes of at least three different malls.

Worst my wife manages a jewelry store in the mall and the little man rides the carousel & enjoys the playground at least 2x a week.  I do my surveillance rounds at the usual stores. I can think of 4 Macys, 4 Gap/BR, 2 H&M, 2 J.Crew, along with regional discounters like Century21 & Daffys, thrifts & consignment shops all within a 30 min drive.  Weird with all these stores & disposable income in the area, all the clothing stores in Bergen County are closed on Sundays.  Unless you got to have it and it's 1 of 1, there's never a reason to pay full retail.

Worddd. I live in northern jersey too and there a huge amount of malls to choose from. Not to mention we are probably 45 minutes from new York city

Originally Posted by Truballa101

Worddd. I live in northern jersey too and there a huge amount of malls to choose from. Not to mention we are probably 45 minutes from new York city

Really?

All I know of is Garden State (my personal fav), and Jersey Gardens. Also that other mall on Route 4 that houses Bloomingdales and other luxury brands. Whats the other malls?

lmao....sorry for the big !%* picture of the hat, didnt think it was gonna show up that big....hahah

lol...I completely forgot about the lows...i didnt see them at the store though, they only had the graphites and these were the last pair of ebenes....and this was definately an impulse purchase, ive always wanted these :-/

Originally Posted by JPioneer

What color shirts can you wear with a dark blue suit?

Asking for a friend of mines.

nerd.gif

And where did you get that white/blue shirt on the left from Nacho?

g21.jpg

^

IMO those LVs would look only good with pants. A pair of navy boat shoes (Sebago, Sperry) would look ALOT better with what you would be wearing it with.

What color shirts can you wear with a dark blue suit?

Asking for a friend of mines.

nerd.gif

And where did you get that white/blue shirt on the left from Nacho?

g21.jpg
a crisp slim white dress shirt that I still haven't found
laugh.gif

No, that pic is from the Gant sample sale.  I like the shirt behind the 2nd picnic red gingham, it has the light blue contrast collar, fly!

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Ahhhhh, nice choice. I have been meaning to pick some of these up. I can't force myself to pay $60 for them though. Frugal, yea I know but I have a rule to never spend more than $50 on a pair of shoes. Nice choice man

Those have been sitting at the nordstrom rack by my house for the longest. Cant recall the price, but if someone is interested I can check it out and swoop a pair for you.

Back
Top Bottom