Dressing better

laugh.gif
 It doesn't help that it coincidentally follow your fit pics. 
embarassed.gif

Just curious Nii, how many shoes do you have in rotation. It seems like every time you post, it's a pair that I haven't seen before (or maybe I have but forgot). 

Also, how often do you get them polished? I know with a big shoe rotation, the shoes needs less care so I'm just curious how often you get clean it up and put new polish?

I read somewhere that AA sells t shirts at wholesale prices.
I'm searching but I'm not finding anything, any help?

Originally Posted by RFX45

laugh.gif
embarassed.gif

Just curious Nii, how many shoes do you have in rotation. It seems like every time you post, it's a pair that I haven't seen before (or maybe I have but forgot). 

Also, how often do you get them polished? I know with a big shoe rotation, the shoes needs less care so I'm just curious how often you get clean it up and put new polish?

i probably have 15-20 in regular rotation and another 30 or so that are more specialty shoes ... winter boots, chukkas, bucks, summer boat shoes etc. i'll do some counting when i get home tonight and edit this post. Waay too many shoes ... its embarrassing, i know 
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif

And yes - because of the number i have, i honestly dont do a good job of polishing/topying etc etc my shoes. I always tell myself i'll start taking the ones that are not topy'd to the cobbler, but i procrastinate. I also need to do a better job at polishing ... to increase the life of the shoes.

Originally Posted by niidawg3

laugh.gif
embarassed.gif

i probably have 15-20 in regular rotation and another 30 or so that are more specialty shoes ... winter boots, chukkas, bucks, summer boat shoes etc. i'll do some counting when i get home tonight and edit this post. Waay too many shoes ... its embarrassing, i know 
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif

And yes - because of the number i have, i honestly dont do a good job of polishing/topying etc etc my shoes. I always tell myself i'll start taking the ones that are not topy'd to the cobbler, but i procrastinate. I also need to do a better job at polishing ... to increase the life of the shoes.
Same goes for me, I think I only polish/condition once every 10-12 months. 
No need to be embarrassed about having too much shoes, your on NT, the land of people buying several pairs of the same pair, I'm guilty of this too. 
embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by Laced Up Jordans

Originally Posted by ksteezy

so me and my fiancee have our engagement shoot this weekend and i wanted a pair of brown boat shoes, but ended up getting these...

4605807700_246f0f0e44_b.jpg

ill be pairing it up with this fit, the shorts are much more grey in person, no belt, white v-neck underneath
erez

and this hat
http://www.aldoshoes.com/us/accessories/mens/hats-scarves-gloves/78067811-hazlewood/20

did i make some good choices?...im feeling it, just wanted some of you fashion pros input.
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

That's OD. 

"Keep it simple, stupid."
Those would be dope if they were solid.  Not with shorts though.  Joints could be a funny story for ya'lls grandkids though when they see the pic.

I'd definitely would like to see how the LV Elans look with shorts. I remember this pic and it just looked weird with shorts.

I'd definitely would like to see how the LV Elans look with shorts. I remember this pic and it just looked weird with shorts.

smh if that's the basis for not wearing them with shorts.  To dude who posted them, I think the fit was fine IMO.

Cardigan still too big and it's not even slouchy big, just a size too big but more fit pic of the Tokis.

Dimnuts - Just stop. You dont know how lucky you are that the regular posters in this thread are fairly nice people. Dont let the rest of General get a hold of you.

RFX, not that my opinion means much but the pants tucked in the boots looked hella good on your first try. That whole nonchalant look to your fit was piff. The second time around...not so much.

Ayo, Elkin...wear some pants bro.

Crappy pic
ohwell.gif

To work
Knit tie from Urban Outfitters only 20 bucks
pimp.gif

8xuf46.jpg

UPS man dropped off the white pair to add to my casual Nike collection lol

qodthy.jpg

I usually just go with a white tee with cardigans, I'm trying it out with collars though.

san diego- get off my balls, I'm just getting open comments that I could use to to change it up.

Stopped by Goodwill today, picked up these ties for $1 each. The one on the right is apparently Christian Dior, checked it out online and seems legit. It's basically brand new. Don't sleep on Goodwill!

15mlatu.jpg

Originally Posted by niidawg3

Continued the boot-tuck experiment last night, felt like it was an epic fail so I'll just post the pic of the boots.

RFX - If the boots are a preview of the fit ... then i gotta agree 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

But you know whats good about personal style? Failing and learning ... continually till you perfect the art.

Keep stylin'  

...he's just rocking them way too tightly laced for them to even be slightly tucked in...

kanye-west-tims.jpg

kanye-west-amber-rose-bet-awards-2009-05-673x1024.jpg

kanye_west_13_wenn2699458-653x1024.jpg

^the tongue flipped is a bit much...but whatever
kanye-lanvin-laceup-boots.jpg

^ try lacing them only halfway & not tuck in the pants as much...

and while i was looking for those i found and slight dug this guys cardi/henley...
drake-picture.jpg

Idk what happened to my post, but here goes again

Info on the grey striped cardigan? I'm a sucker for striped cardigans.

And just my opinion, but if you're gonna go w/ the buttondown shirt w/o a tie look under a cardigan, it's best to find a buttondown w/ a button collar and leave the top button of the shirt undone. It' will prevent that flaring effect that you have now.

Back
Top Bottom