Dressing better

Originally Posted by Shaze804

Originally Posted by niidawg3

Originally Posted by RFX45

Continued the boot-tuck experiment last night, felt like it was an epic fail so I'll just post the pic of the boots.

RFX - If the boots are a preview of the fit ... then i gotta agree 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

But you know whats good about personal style? Failing and learning ... continually till you perfect the art.

Keep stylin'  

...he's just rocking them way too tightly laced for them to even be slightly tucked in...
I think one of the main problems is that the pants are too tapered and not enough stacking. Will continue to experiment...
Originally Posted by F A Y B A N

Originally Posted by RFX45

I'd definitely would like to see how the LV Elans look with shorts. I remember this pic and it just looked weird with shorts.

smh if that's the basis for not wearing them with shorts.  To dude who posted them, I think the fit was fine IMO.
Like I said, I would love to see how it looks in their pictorial because it still looks like leather socks to me.

Originally Posted by hadegbite

Originally Posted by LIQI2345

Crappy pic
ohwell.gif

To work
Knit tie from Urban Outfitters only 20 bucks
pimp.gif

8xuf46.jpg
hah i picked up that same tie from the urban outfitters on melrose yesterday for $10
pimp.gif

if anyone's interested they still have a bunch.

finally a chance to pop some tags
Kid Cudi - day & night
IMG_7729.JPG
IMG_7769.JPG

IMG_7736.JPG

IMG_7768.JPG

IMG_7755.JPG
IMG_7766.JPG

Jacket, Short Sleeve Chambray - H&M  $12.95 & $15sale
Tie - J.Crew $10 sale
Belt - Polo $35 sale
Gray Jeans - Kenn Cole $15  Blue Jeans - Old Navy $15
Tie Bar & Watch strap - ebay  $8 & $10

Originally Posted by hymen man

I really need some insight on Clark shoes. Preferably about the ones that were posted on page 817. I wear a size 11? so how do they fit exactly? would I get a size 11 or have to size down? Can anyone help me out with this? i'd appreciate any insight. Thanks.

get a full size down I've been wearing clarks since  6th grade I'm in my second year of college now

thanks, could prob go without the tiebar, giving it a testdrive. The watch is a breitling bentley w an ebay Nato strap. Watch not real, was going to give it away, too chunky, the strap resurrected & toned it down

You mixed up the stripes & colors well, doesn't look too busy.  I like the short-sleeve chambray.  Perfect summer shirt.

Question.
So I wear a 40L suit jacket and I'm looking for a black blazer now just to wear casually, like with a shirt and jeans.
Should the blazer be the same length as the suit jacket or a bit shorter?
I'm probably going to have to get it tailored anyway because I'm tall but at the same time skinny so it's going to fit big in width.
Just wondering if I should stick with the 40L or get a 40 regular.

Also anyone have any experience with Jos A Banks? They have a really good sale going on right now where you buy a suit get another free along with 2 shirts and 2 ties.
My mom wants to buy me one so figured might as well.

Originally Posted by omgitswes

Question.
So I wear a 40L suit jacket and I'm looking for a black blazer now just to wear casually, like with a shirt and jeans.
Should the blazer be the same length as the suit jacket or a bit shorter?
I'm probably going to have to get it tailored anyway because I'm tall but at the same time skinny so it's going to fit big in width.
Just wondering if I should stick with the 40L or get a 40 regular.

Also anyone have any experience with Jos A Banks? They have a really good sale going on right now where you buy a suit get another free along with 2 shirts and 2 ties.
My mom wants to buy me one so figured might as well.

Jos A Bank have terrible shoulder fit and fit in general. However it may fit you based on your physique. Go check them out, but i'd almost guarantee you would be disappointed. 

Typically you dont want a shorter jacket. The buttons on an R, will not line up like the buttons on an L. You will end up having buttons sitting higher, throwing off the balance of the jacket on you. Short jackets are the trend now, and some look good, but i'd stick with one that fits and looks good (if that happens to be an L).

Back
Top Bottom