Dressing better

Originally Posted by LIQI2345

No hate my dude, but that's a little too much V in the V-neck for me

Yeah, I agree, that deep cut makes it look somewhat sloppy. Shorts and those Elans looks okay though. Any chance that those'd still be in stores?

^ I will, already planning on rocking them with white cargos and an MK2 the next time it hits 75-80 during my shift lol

MikeTysontheKi Urban Outfitters have some styles, they're no more than 30 bucks a t the most

No hate, but I went out to Ybor last night (club area) and essentially only homosexuals wear V-necks cut like that.

Originally Posted by hadegbite
roll.gif
I remember this dude from my clubbing days, he's cool with this associate I know.

Anybody in NJ needs a LV discount, my old colleague has been a store manager for years.  I'm a Ferragamo disciple.

Originally Posted by NachoBroadway

roll.gif
I remember this dude from my clubbing days, he's cool with this associate I know.

Anybody in NJ needs a LV discount, my old colleague has been a store manager for years.  I'm a Ferragamo disciple.
im in north nj. how much do those lv kicks go for?

Originally Posted by KICKINHEADZ1010

Originally Posted by awon23

Originally Posted by quik1987

Originally Posted by DimSum9
is that the same suit?
Of course not... one is bought at Men's warehouse, the other is a label brand.. makes a huge difference.
Just because it was bought at Men's Warehouse does not mean you are going to get a choppa suit. That guy clearly bought a suit way too big, and with any suit you need to get some minor alteration at least. !$+*@ trying to down play Men's Wearhouse

Originally Posted by LIQI2345

Crappy pic
ohwell.gif

To work
Knit tie from Urban Outfitters only 20 bucks
pimp.gif

8xuf46.jpg

UPS man dropped off the white pair to add to my casual Nike collection lol

qodthy.jpg

where yu got the white nikes???

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Those boots are ugly to me. And any similar shoe.

I ain't a super fly type dude. Never really was. If I could wear a T-shirt and jeans + sneakers all the time I would. Some stuff just looks to gay/european to me. Maybe someone understands where I am coming from.

Thanks anyway man.

I don't even know what Jacks, Boat Shoes, or Desert Boots are LOL
I think you should go with Converse Jack Purcells if you're looking to wear sneakers or maybe some Janoski's

Jack Purcell

4072040110_3329bf16e5.jpg

Janoski's

nike-sb-stefan-janoski-black-white-01.jpg

What about living in a climate where its hot n humid most of the year, I want to look professional/comfortable but not sweat to death...note my pockets aint
super deep

for the record, if you're wearing a v-neck like that, you're basically telling everyone you're a homosexual lol.

Originally Posted by NachoBroadway

roll.gif

we shall talk nacho.

roll.gif
dudes that picture isnt hadegbite.
roll.gif

dude is being pretty obvious it seems....

Originally Posted by Snake201

Originally Posted by KICKINHEADZ1010

Originally Posted by awon23

Originally Posted by quik1987

Originally Posted by DimSum9
is that the same suit?
Of course not... one is bought at Men's warehouse, the other is a label brand.. makes a huge difference.
Just because it was bought at Men's Warehouse does not mean you are going to get a choppa suit. That guy clearly bought a suit way too big, and with any suit you need to get some minor alteration at least. !$+*@ trying to down play Men's Wearhouse

Men's Wearhouse cannot be defended. Stop it.  

A pair of black skinny pants would go well with what kind of shoes? I bought the pants a few months ago because I thought it would be good to have but I'm not too sure what to wear it with?

http://www.urbanoutfitter...amp;selectedProductSize= They look pretty much like this. I'm thinking any sort of pointed shoe, casual or formal would go well. Any suggestions?
Also, TopMan USA has $40 dollar dress pants. They also have an everyday 10% student discount. You guys might want to check them out. http://us.topman.com/webapp/wcs/sto...967&parent_category_rn=134548&langId=-1&top=Y

Anyone know about their quality though?

Back
Top Bottom