Dressing better

Finally found some pants that fit right on me. Banana Republic straight leg fit a little slimmer than 514s actually they're probably the same.
I had to size down in the waist, idk if I'm loosing weight or they're just bigger but yeah...only paid 27 and some change too because of the student discount.
Someone had mentioned J Crew classic fit too, idk if it was in here or somewhere else. But I went there also and they aren't too bad I would have to get them tailored to how I like but I wont. not bad for 39 either. I just wish I stocked up on tee shirts during the winter prices shot up.
/end rant.

1znr5aa.jpg

...fresh off the gig

Anyone know where I can find some cheap khakis? Quality/fit doesnt really matter, need them for a job I might get within the next couple weeks.

if none of that matters to you, go to walmart.
laugh.gif

or or if you want it even cheaper, go to a secondhand store like goodwill.

goodwill would probably be better than walmart too.

Originally Posted by Shaze804

1znr5aa.jpg

...fresh off the gig

I think your pants are too short, high waters can look good but for casual wear. That with a high rise gives it a bit of a Urkel look. 
Also, your jacket and pants doesn't look like it matches, like they are orphaned. The jacket looks darker than the pants, that could just be the pic/lighting though.

Overall, it's a solid fit.

Originally Posted by AgentArenas

Anyone know where I can find some cheap khakis? Quality/fit doesnt really matter, need them for a job I might get within the next couple weeks.

Old Navy

Originally Posted by Its That Dude

if none of that matters to you, go to walmart.
laugh.gif

or or if you want it even cheaper, go to a secondhand store like goodwill.

goodwill would probably be better than walmart too.
laugh.gif
Its for a barista job at starbucks, thats why the quality doesnt matter. Half will be covered by the apron and the rest will probably get stained/destroyed
laugh.gif
Any specific brands that are real cheap?

EDIT: TheGrimm, sounds like the perfect place, I had completely forgot about there. Thanks!

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

NICE blazer...

I like the touch of the buttons...that button...don't see that too much these days.

Thanks Optimus ... yeah - functional buttons ... back in the day it allowed the sleeves of the jacket to be rolled up ... but now its just a fashion statement.

need some suggestions on summer tops. any other options besides short sleeved button ups and polo's ? any t-shirt brands/styles that look a little more grown cause graphic tees and such seem a little childish at times.

American Apparel and Alternate Apparel are great.
I read on SF that some this brand target carries are nice too called Mossimo. For only like 7 bucks I'm going to go by on my way home and find out.

trendyblanks.com has Alternate Apparel at wholesale prices

Originally Posted by TH0MAS CR0WN

Navy Barracuda from Gap came in today! I'm definitely happy with it
Now you can go out with Homer and me and we can all match!
Pics of you in the barracuda? Or just a pic of you not in the barracuda, no jules or maybe slightly jules?

I been wearing my desert boots without socks and they stunk up my feet. like a sour *#+ smell
sick.gif

but I just found these.

http://www.journeys.com/p...&g=guys&p=app&c=854&m=SM

GET THEM if you want the no sock look. they work perfectly. no more stinky feet. one of my concerns was that they would slip under my foot as I walked. nope. this did not happen
pimp.gif

cheaper than a lot of other places. they have them in black as well. journey's carry the socks instore as well.

Gap Outlet is having 40% off basically every item in store.

I got 2 pairs of pants, gray and khaki color, for $40.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

And I might go back for a blue pair.

Not too sure what to rock with the gray pants though?!

Originally Posted by I Wear Sneakers

Gap Outlet is having 40% off basically every item in store.

I got 2 pairs of pants, gray and khaki color, for $40.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

And I might go back for a blue pair.

Not too sure what to rock with the gray pants though?!
i gotta hit the Outlets soon

Just thought I'd give everyone a heads up...The Gap is having a buy one get one FREE sale on all tops. dont know how long its going on so hurry...i already copped 4 shirts today lol

I was thinking about wearing this to a get together with white Janoskis, any suggestions on what type of pants to wear? If not just dark denim

2mqu7pw.jpg

hey fellows, looking for something similar to this, but i live in canada and don't want to deal with shipping buying online.

either:

http://www.rugby.com/shop...oryId=3896855&cp=3138868

or

http://www.rugby.com/shop...oryId=3896855&cp=3138868

something along those lines, doesn't have to be those exact colors or anything, but that style is what i'm looking for. something cheap would suffice as brand name doesn't matter too much for me on this item. been to banana republic, gap, h&m, old navy and a few other random stores today at the mall and couldn't find anything. any other suggestions ?

Back
Top Bottom