Dressing better

Originally Posted by Bleepthat

Hey NT, I've been having trouble finding Sperry Chukkas or any shoe similar. Only thing I see available online are the olive and brown/plaids.
I am a size 8 (a 7.5 depending on the fit of these). These are the colorways I am looking for, but it seems like they are impossible to find. If any of you guys can help me that would great! If anyone know of a decent selection of Chukkas in NYC let me know.

0523720large.jpg

ndrdiw.jpg

996018-p-MULTIVIEW.jpg

4226013327_e1248a7b8c.jpg

sperry-top-sider-fall-winter-2009-01.jpg

Go to shop style.com type in sperry shoes in the search bar and browse I think I saw a couple that looked similar to what you want. Bookmark that site its very helpful

Hey NT, I've been having trouble finding Sperry Chukkas or any shoe similar. Only thing I see available online are the olive and brown/plaids.
I am a size 8 (a 7.5 depending on the fit of these). These are the colorways I am looking for, but it seems like they are impossible to find. If any of you guys can help me that would great! If anyone know of a decent selection of Chukkas in NYC let me know.

ndrdiw.jpg

4226013327_e1248a7b8c.jpg
come to the J.Crew sample sale
[h3]Starting Monday June 28 10am-7pm
[/h3]Clothingline
SSS Sample Sales
261 W 36th Street
(between 7th & 8th Ave)
2nd Floor
New York, NY 10018

NT, I just got paid 500 and sum dollars for graduation. I was wondering what would be some good clothes to get with some of the money (not all)

i was thinking about getting some shortsleeved button downs from Old navy for like $10 each, and some cardigans from urban outfitters.
EDIT-shirts like these

on750969-03p01v01.jpg

what do you guys reccomend I buy as school clothes etc. for next year (shoes included, btw i have some brown sperrys)

Originally Posted by ddot7

I don't think a sweater vest suits your proportions. Pants are definitely too baggy at the bottom. I personally don't think the amount of break you have in them is bad at all but the fact that they're swallowing up most of your shoe doesn't help. Also, I don't think as a short dude you want a squared off toe like that. Something a little more elongated like Apollo Ohno's would work better. Dude's thighs are massive (no momo) but his pants still don't have that overall fullness/relaxed fit to them that yours do.

Your boy on the other hand...kid is a mess. First, throw out those shoes for him. Second, point him away from Men's Warehouse and in the direction of this thread or something. Damn.
Im sorry, but what exactly is wrong with MW??.....I bought my wedding suit from them and after alterations the suit is looking pretty good IMO, I just need to go back one more time to do some alterations to the jacket and bring up the inseam on the pants to be able to wear them a bit lower, but thats all....I feel that as long as you tailor the suit to go with your body, you should be ok and from my experience with MW they have good customer service and will do as many alterations as you like, I just dont get the hate towards MW in this thread...
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by XkrispyELI

for a graduation.

rtojz5.jpg

qx6gxi.jpg

lose the vest, get better fitting jeans and shirt....i guess the kicks can go with the fit....i personally dont like it though

Was searching for a replacement for the terrible quality stan smiths. Copped some common project achilles in white for the summer. The italian leather is butter
pimp.gif
. Awesome shoe and quality, although a bit over priced.

common-project-achilles.jpg

Not my pic

Old Navy is running 30% off their clearance section.

I got 9 t-shirts (regular v-necks, striped v-necks, and some graphic tees) and a navy blue cardigan (for $3) for a total of $65.
eek.gif

And I'm going to hit another ON tomorrow.

You guys should check it out ...

JrHodges - I was really into EXPRESS at one point, but now i only like their really dressy stuff, like the 1mx shirts and producer pants, other than that their regular clothes (jeans, tees, polos) have become really "guido-$@%"...so ive withdrawn from it alot...really feeling JCREW lately, but their prices are
grin.gif
for the most part.

Originally Posted by JRHodges11

Go to shop style.com type in sperry shoes in the search bar and browse I think I saw a couple that looked similar to what you want. Bookmark that site its very helpful

I picked these up a Macys back in March for 40 buck. My pair is green.

Originally Posted by AC4Three

for a graduation.

rtojz5.jpg

qx6gxi.jpg
Not bad at all, but with that outfit I'd opt for sneakers that aren't so bulky...
I'd say lose the vest.. and get better fitting jeans/shirts especially the shirt it looks massive on ya

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

rfx? Niidawg? where ya'll at?

theyre gone cuz of what this thread has become.
that little dude with the purple blazers on, i dont even know were to begin with his fit.
laugh.gif

waaaaay smaller shirt
vest looks ridic
taper your pants
get some better fitting ones
lose the balzers

I just need some quick help, I just got a job at a restaurant and of course our attire is white shirt, black pants, black shoes

I need to know where I can find cheap affordable slim white shirt & black pants and maybe some shoes?

I know H & M will have an oxford or something, I'm not sure on pants or dress shoes though

Its for work so I'm not trying to spend a lot

Originally Posted by Carver

Originally Posted by AC4Three

for a graduation.

rtojz5.jpg

qx6gxi.jpg
Not bad at all, but with that outfit I'd opt for sneakers that aren't so bulky...
I'd say lose the vest.. and get better fitting jeans/shirts especially the shirt it looks massive on ya
yeah i know the shirt is a lil big, but where can i find some nice fitting jeans?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Shaze804

have a wedding at 5pm today...most likely indoors?

any suggestions?

hwhats your budget?....you obviously need something that wont need any tailoring, IMO go to your nearest EXPRESS, the 1MX shirts fit really good...

man my shawty just said its outdoors smh i really needa pull the trigger on a light grey suit. smh it wont happen today tho....

I'ma just khakis' & white vneck sweater it with these navy blue louis

Back
Top Bottom