Dressing better

Originally Posted by GetThisMoney

Was searching for a replacement for the terrible quality stan smiths. Copped some common project achilles in white for the summer. The italian leather is butter
pimp.gif
. Awesome shoe and quality, although a bit over priced.

common-project-achilles.jpg

Not my pic

Nice im looking at some kenneth cole's like that 

Hey guys, I need your help. I'm looking forward to buy my very first pair of "clean" shoes. I've seen the YSL Rolling Sneaker High Top, and I was wondering if any of you could tell me how they fit
happy.gif

Do you guys know any specific brands or stores that sell slim fitting slacks like h&m? I can never find my size at h&m lol.

Me on the right.  What I was able to piece this together for a party last night held on a yacht.  Cardigan is American Apparel, shirt is H&M, and the wool tie I picked up at a Salvation Army.

Looks kind of sloppy, and not really feeling the belt. At least the sizing is decent.
Maybe hem the pants and tuck the shirt

I have a quick question for you all, do any of you all put together clothing items and accessories aka "fits" on white canvas via photoshop to determine the versatility of items before you them purchase online or am I the only freak out there who have trouble mentally visualizing online items?

....similar to what street etiquette used to with their season essentials. I think it would be interesting to see what fits we could come up with for us individuals who don't own suitable cameras to showcase our fits...si or no?

Back
Top Bottom