Dressing better

KSTEEZY

jeans look good.

i bout a pair in a vintage wash. my only gripe is that the slim fit appears to "boot" out a little. im taking my pair to my tailor for a proper taper

KSTEEZY

jeans look good.

i bout a pair in a vintage wash. my only gripe is that the slim fit appears to "boot" out a little. im taking my pair to my tailor for a proper taper

Originally Posted by oidreez

how long does nordstroms take to tailor a suit jacket/pants?
Depends on what needs to be done and how busy they are. If they aren't too busy and the job is pretty easy, like hemming of jacket sleeves or pants leg, they can probably be done by the next day or in 2 days, just ask and tell them you need them right away. 
Originally Posted by SoleFX

Need Help

I went to Topman to get a blazer but I'm in between a 34 and 36 Slimfit
With the 34 it fits perfect but when I close the top bottom it makes a weird crease whereas the 36 there is no crease when buttoned but it is big on the chest and stomach. A little loose on the arms as well. From atailoring point of view what would be the better buy? Buying the 36 and having it slimmed down everywhere (even cutting down the length) or buying the 34 and moving the button over a bit?

Here's the link
http://us.topman.com/weba...Id=1065582&langId=-1
I would get the 36 and have everything slimmed down. I don't think the length difference between the 36 and 34 is too big so getting it shortened should not be much of a problem. Just get the sleeves hemmed and have it taken in in the chest and torso. To slim down the sleeves, don't ask to slim down the whole sleeves, they usually open it up when they hem it so just ask the tailor to close it up a bit by maybe 1/4 of an inch when they sew it back again, that shouldn't cost you extra. I don't think the sleeves are too wide consider Topman is pretty slim to begin with anyways so just have that closed up a bit.

Kanye West Introduces the Rosewood Movement

So Kanye West has finally issued a name to his new (all I wear is designer suits) look and he calls it the “Rosewood Movement

"I don't listen to the suits behind the desk no more. Ya'll *!%%++ wear suits cause you can't dress no more"

laugh.gif

I'm def feelin the look though pause

Originally Posted by Dakingii

i wonder what all the hypebeast and Ye stans are gonna do now
laugh.gif
Don't doubt them, they'll be popping up in suits watch. Going to see dudes buying Tom Ford suits just for the club.
laugh.gif

the fit on Ye's suits are pretty poor. For a man of his financial ability, he shoulda gone bespoke, instead of buying RTW.

if you're gonna do something and run your mouth about it - do it right.

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

Originally Posted by Dakingii

i wonder what all the hypebeast and Ye stans are gonna do now
laugh.gif
Don't doubt them, they'll be popping up in suits watch. Going to see dudes buying Tom Ford suits just for the club.
laugh.gif
roll.gif

That would be funny if it were true, I have a feeling the black suits at H&M will be selling out soon.

Originally Posted by niidawg3

the fit on Ye's suits are pretty poor. For a man of his financial ability, he shoulda gone bespoke, instead of buying RTW.

if you're gonna do something and run your mouth about it - do it right.

Problem is, he is a brand +%!$#, not to mention friends with plenty of designer like Marc Jacobs or Tom Ford, so chances are he gets most of his suits for free.

Originally Posted by NachoBroadway

1158487-p-2x.jpg

those who missed out on the Nordstrom version,
check Burlington Coat Factory
Tommy Hilfiger for $50, tan also

I actually bought the navy nordstrom version at a nordstrom rack a couple of days ago for $45

they had navy, white, olive/brown, and red as well..

uh, oh.  kanye and his crew are wearing black suits.  he better be ready to get flamed.  
laugh.gif

him and his crew look like they're from reservoir dogs or they're going for the men in black look.

The suits are a good look, but when done in moderation.
There's a point were common sense kicks in and tells you that jackets shouldn't be worn in the summer.

Originally Posted by Its That Dude

1158487-p-2x.jpg

I actually bought the navy nordstrom version at a nordstrom rack a couple of days ago for $45

what occasion are thee shoes to be worn?

Anybody know what store currently selling v neck sweater this week? Need more of them for work. I found some at H&M. Also, Old Navy having sale and wondering how's the fitting?

BR is handing out 40% of one item coupons for every Thursday in Sept.

Also Gilt is having A. Testoni on sale next Wed along side GANT which should be just right for corporate attire shoppers in here
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by oidreez

Originally Posted by Its That Dude

1158487-p-2x.jpg

what occasion are thee shoes to be worn?

the shoe is more casual than a dress shoe...here's what RFX45 did...

something like that...note that the two shoes are different.

they're named "1901 Carson Oxfords" by Nordstrom.

Back
Top Bottom