Dressing better

LOH9813.jpg

[Juve]I need it in my life[/Juve]

*adds to Vegas vacation packing list

Few pickups
Moschino polka dot brown tie $18 at Daffys. Down from $99.
Bloomingdales polka dot blue tie $18.  Down from $50.
Nordstrom trim-fit mini gingham shirt $20 at The Rack.
Uniqlo undershirt (fantastic, feels like nothing and quickly drys the sweat) 2 for $10
Uniqloboxers and socks
IMG_9020.JPG

$50 at Burlington Coat Factory
IMG_9021.JPG

shades of greige slant zipper hoody $35 at Century 21
Love this!  The sleeves are removable.
IMG_9019.JPG

Originally Posted by shogun

Originally Posted by emacdaddy24

Anyone have some recommendations for some slimmer fitting solid color swim suits? The next phase of my closet transformation is to ditch traditional board shorts and I have a vacation coming up. Any help/ideas are greatly appreciated.
what's wrong with board shorts?  people wear them because they're the most comfortable.
are you planning to wear those short swimming trunks that look like women's shorts?  try looking in j. crew or h&m.

Sorry I should have been more specific. I'm not looking for trunks with the liners or anything but just looking for some suits outside of the Billabong, Quicksilver, etc. brands that people have worn and like.

Another acquisition...I've been waiting for this shirt for a while.  My boy actually gave it to me as a gift since he had two of them....

31340v9.jpg

So can anyone help me out in desert clarks boot sizing? I'm specifically looking at the beeswax color if that makes a difference. I'm usually a 11.5/12 when it comes to sneakers. Thanks for the help!

Originally Posted by m23airj0rdan23j

So can anyone help me out in desert clarks boot sizing? I'm specifically looking at the beeswax color if that makes a difference. I'm usually a 11.5/12 when it comes to sneakers. Thanks for the help!
I went for my normal size and they were a lil tight initially but they did stretch out.

try the 12.. if they too big then my bad
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by shycagoill

if anybody is intrested in a pair of mark mcnairy saddle shoe size 7.5 brand new let me know letting go for cheap or trade for sneakers like lanvin,mmm,boat shoes,desert chukkas.
this is not a For Sale thread - there is that section for those types of posts. We've tries to keep this thread clean for 930 pages ... dont mess it up.

^^no problem sorry about that def wanna keep this open. anyways saw these and think they look amazing
pimp.gif
anybody know where i can get a similar pair colorway? also are do these look like chukkas or desert boots? the site said theyre desert boots but seem a little low cut for deserts
20qlo8.jpg

Anyone know how bucks fit? I wear a size 9.5 or 10 in Jordans/Nikes.

Should I go down to a size 9 or is that too tight?

erez

I am looking at these btw.

Originally Posted by Smedroc

Originally Posted by m23airj0rdan23j

I went for my normal size and they were a lil tight initially but they did stretch out.

try the 12.. if they too big then my bad
pimp.gif

I think Smed one of them london boys though ay ay,  If you're in the US you might want to go down a 1/2 to 1 size.  I say try it in store though.  Cosign on them deals, let us know if any, i need a black pair.

so my dudes with the janoskis in here, have any of you switched up the laces?

I can't be the only one who hates these laces.

Originally Posted by Dragon

Originally Posted by RFX45

Over the weekend, workwear steez.

info on the shoes?
Black Alden Indy boots.

Fit of the tan/beige Levis farmers jacket in case anyone's curious.

Another fit from the weekend. A bit dark but the waistcoat is navy and the tie is knitted brown.
ogl46o.jpg

Back
Top Bottom