Dressing better

Originally Posted by Nako XL

i beat my boat shoes to death this summer so im thinking of recouping this weekend with a fall/winter pair (i'll rock em with wool socks.)

what do you think about one of these:

0274076_1_700x700.jpg

0281337_1_700x700.jpg

0281253_1_700x700.jpg

Feel free to recommend your own pair, or even a completely different pair of loafers/boots/boat shoes to me.  i plan on wearing them mostly with jeans when the weather gets cooler.

Also where can I buy a nice fitted oxford shirt? so far all I know is Polo Ralph Lauren but theyre a little pricey.
"Sorta want"
grin.gif

i beat my boat shoes to death this summer so im thinking of recouping this weekend with a fall/winter pair (i'll rock em with wool socks.)

what do you think about one of these:

0274076_1_700x700.jpg

0281337_1_700x700.jpg

0281253_1_700x700.jpg

Feel free to recommend your own pair, or even a completely different pair of loafers/boots/boat shoes to me.  i plan on wearing them mostly with jeans when the weather gets cooler.

Also where can I buy a nice fitted oxford shirt? so far all I know is Polo Ralph Lauren but theyre a little pricey.
"Sorta want"
grin.gif

0274076_1_700x700.jpg

I dig these, anywhere to get these for a decent price? *cough* below retail *cough*

What brand are those?
Sperry

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

0274076_1_700x700.jpg

I dig these, anywhere to get these for a decent price? *cough* below retail *cough*

What brand are those?
Sperry

J. Crew sells a similar pair for $70-80

Speaking of The Sartorialist, he just put up a NT special
Spoiler [+]
amukux.jpg

A surprise from that blog. Get back to Milan ASAP!

I just received my new TOJ varsity thats one size bigger than the original one I purchased and wanted some input on the fit of the latter versus the former. I think gray was just a bit too short and snug, what do you guys think?

Former:

Latter:

...and yes I know my camera skills are horrible

I just received my new TOJ varsity thats one size bigger than the original one I purchased and wanted some input on the fit of the latter versus the former. I think gray was just a bit too short and snug, what do you guys think?

Former:

Latter:

...and yes I know my camera skills are horrible

i prefer the latter. there is a lot of bunching in the sleeves of the new one (can probably be fixed by a good tailor). i also am partial to the color scheme of the grey one vs the new one.

omg, these express 1mx fitted shirts wrinkle like a mudda...

they fit great, but I wish they were longer.

Preview for the Gilt sale looks like they will have some nice boots not sure of the price though but worth a look

what are some good black shoes as replacements for chucks?

something that would go well with jeans and a nice t shirt or polo

The Chukka will be good for the winter, especially a SoCal winter. 

I'm thinking of scooping the first colorway up, $95
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom