Dressing better

pointer x wemoto
pointer-wemoto-collection-1-377x540.jpg

Is it just me or has yuku been tripping alot lately going straight to all white screens double post more than normal???
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by JRHodges11

Is it just me or has yuku been tripping alot lately going straight to all white screens double post more than normal???
eyes.gif
It has been going to the white screens a lot but damn homie, we get it, you want people to click on your Gilt Invite
embarassed.gif

Just copped these all black suede sperrys, very clean looking

Attemtping to post from
My iPhone , couldn't find the img button

Actually bro I was posting in reply to dudes banana republic code and it did a double post so I edited it......yea awkward.......
ohwell.gif

Lanvin for H&M Coming this Autumn 2010

H&M has just confirmed that its next designer collaboration will be with Lanvin! The collection for both men and women will be designed by Lanvin’s artistic director Alber Elbaz, and menswear designer Lucas Ossendrijver, and is slated to go on sale on November 23 in around 200 H&M stores worldwide.

“H&M approached us to collaborate, and see if we could translate the dream we created at Lanvin to a wider audience, not just a dress for less. I have said in the past that I would never do a mass-market collection, but what intrigued me was the idea of H&M going luxury rather than Lanvin going public. This has been an exceptional exercise, where two companies at opposite poles can work together because we share the same philosophy of bringing joy and beauty to men and women around the world.

nachobroadway or anyone with this item,

how do the j. crew cadet jackets fit??? im interested in piurchasing. i'm 5'7" w/ broad shoulders. i usually wear an xl in their tailor fit shirts and xl in their ludlow sportcoats. thanks in advance

Originally Posted by quik1987

Why does it seem like you dress for easter everyday?
The same thought crossed my mind.

His outfit matches your avy.

Subtle pastels
smokin.gif
*(When done right)
Loud pastels
sick.gif

Pastels bring a lot of character to an outfit, they shouldn't be the outfit.*

*the statement is just a personal opinion, you are free to unbunch your panties.

Can somebody tell me how Alden boots fit ? I wear a 13 in Nikes and a 12 in desert boots if that helps.

Thanks

does anyone have any suggestions on some low-top dark grey or brown casual shoes that i could wear for outings here and there in a size 11.5 or 12. i really like those adidas ObyO david beckham shoes posted a few pages back but i can't seem to find them online. if someone could give me some suggestions it would be appreciated. thanks in advance

laugh.gif
 at nil's title of each picture. reminds me of some people on facebook that try to use catchy titles for everything i.e i totally wasnt ready for this pic lol

Originally Posted by knightlovesqueen

nachobroadway or anyone with this item,

how do the j. crew cadet jackets fit??? im interested in piurchasing. i'm 5'7" w/ broad shoulders. i usually wear an xl in their tailor fit shirts and xl in their ludlow sportcoats. thanks in advance
I don't know how you wear an XL in their tailor fit shirts at 5'7'' . . .
I am an avid J.Crew fan, and have tried on the Cadet Jackets. I'm 6'0, Waist 32/33 and I wear a M. Hope that helps you a bit . . .

Nii---and the other guys who dress more for business.

What's the consensus on 1 button suits? Can they be worn to the office and do you have any picstures/store links to some nice fitting 1 button suits.

Or should they be stricly for tuxedo/black tie events?

Thanks in advance.

Back
Top Bottom