Dressing better

Originally Posted by generaiya

Originally Posted by TheGrimm

Ronnie Fieg x Clarks
Big fan of Ronnie's collabos . . . but Generaiya fails to see anything special about these DBs. The distressed soles are unnecessary since the Clarks DB soles become like that after 4-5 wears.

Soles are distressed, not based on those pics at least.

Ronnie Fieg x Clarks

IMG_8541-800x533.jpg
Big fan of Ronnie's collabos . . . but Generaiya fails to see anything special about these DBs. The distressed soles are unnecessary since the Clarks DB soles become like that after 4-5 wears.
laugh.gif
@ a troll that speaks in the third person.

Those Clark's up there look nice, where to scoop?

I went ham at the Outlets this past weekend, I will post pics later.  Hit up Brooks Brothers, JCrew and Gap/BR (Had to use the G&G Coupon
smile.gif
).

Still no info on those saddles from a couple pages back?
frown.gif

But anyways, I stumbld upon this site...I'm not sure if it's well known, but they have great prices and seem legit; though I'd share with my NT fam.

www.6pm.com

6pm is a pretty well known site.  Still wish I didn't sleep on the Allen Edmonds sale they had during the summer (snagged one pair of oxfords, should've got another pair 
ohwell.gif
).  I think it's run by Zappos.

What Can I wear with these boots. My bad if the pic side is ninjahood esque. Like what color pants and shirts complement a pair of boots like this pair here's color. Right now I am perplexed

that color is actually very versatile and one of the more popular colors right now. (shades of brown) you can wear those with pretty much anything..

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

Ronnie Fieg x Clarks
laugh.gif
@ a troll that speaks in the third person.

Those Clark's up there look nice, where to scoop?

I went ham at the Outlets this past weekend, I will post pics later.  Hit up Brooks Brothers, JCrew and Gap/BR (Had to use the G&G Coupon
smile.gif
).
Please do. I got my Dad to pick me up a dress shirt at Brooks Brothers this weekend since I couldn't go, but I heard they had 40% off outerwear
mad.gif

Originally Posted by ThorrocksJs

What Can I wear with these boots. My bad if the pic side is ninjahood esque. Like what color pants and shirts complement a pair of boots like this pair here's color. Right now I am perplexed
Info and price on these?

I got my jacket today but i don't know, something feels of. I think the sleeves are a bit to loose specially around the bicep area, any opinions?

^Those are nothing special. They already have one identical to the brown one and the black one is a kate 90's reissue.

This dude Ronnie Feig needs to take remedial design classes.

My DB grails
l8bd3mm4eneq46k2EDD4MKCuo1_500.jpg

Originally Posted by RFX45

Ronnie Fieg x Clarks

If they're not distressed, how would you describe them? Generaiya definitely thinks the sole are made to appear vintage, age, or pre-worn. Generaiya does not think they look like new crepe soles.

Ronnie Fieg x Clarks

If they're not distressed, how would you describe them? Generaiya definitely thinks the sole are made to appear vintage, age, or pre-worn. Generaiya does not think they look like new crepe soles.

How the hell are they distressed? They do not look worn, they just look like crepe soles in a lighter color. I don't know if you have seen Clark DBs in person but the crepe sole has always been like that. 

Ronnie Fieg x Clarks

How the hell are they distressed? They do not look worn, they just look like crepe soles in a lighter color. I don't know if you have seen Clark DBs in person but the crepe sole has always been like that. 
Generaiya is wearing Clarks DBs at this very moment. Generaiya owns 3 pairs of Clarks DBs. Generaiya thinks RFX45 is getting
mad.gif
over a description of a sole
roll.gif

YouMad.jpg

Generaiya thinks you're still a cool dude though
happy.gif

Not mad, your 3rd person talking just annoys me.
laugh.gif

If you were talking normally, I probably would have let it go.

how the heck does ronnie fieg have so many collabos?
he worked in a retail store and now he's making colorways for major companies.

i like the sebago boots he did.  they were simple but sebago didn't even offer them before that.

Back
Top Bottom