Dressing better

Every time I see Matt Kemp and that other guy from Soul Food the series i always think to my self "Trying too hard".. them dudes always be dapper'd out in the latest lux-brands, but look super corny doing it.

Originally Posted by rhester

...This is a much cleaner fit by Kemp, son usually has on decent fits [||]

r1x5i1.jpg

this looks as sloppy as the earlier one posted.

Originally Posted by niidawg3

Originally Posted by rhester

...This is a much cleaner fit by Kemp, son usually has on decent fits [||]

r1x5i1.jpg

this looks as sloppy as the earlier one posted.
Looks like he just bought the most expensive pieces in the store and just whipped it all together

Originally Posted by Lorizzle

Originally Posted by Grizzlyboy

Originally Posted by Lorizzle

Sup NT, just had a quick question. Bought a J.Crew wool peacoat online, luckily it fit... for the most part. It could be a bit "tighter", I guess you could say. I don't know if I'd want to get this taken in, but I was wondering, what if I got the buttons shifted just a bit so that when buttoned it had a slimmer fit. I can't think of any adverse effects atm, but I'd like to hear from you guys in the know. What should I do?

I would check to ensure it fits well after layering. A peacoat to me is for really cold weather so layering in a must to me. I think if you don't layer with  peacoat you are wearing the wrong jacket. If it still is a little big you may want to get a smaller size.
yeaa, after putting on some layers, the fit is good. However, for some reason the bottom sort of flares a bit, other than that the length and sleeve length are all right. I also don't want to go through the arduous process of a mail-in exchange. So if there are any solutions I could do close to home, that would be appreciated.
i have the same coat.  i think most peacoats are that way.  at first i thought of getting the bottom tailored too, but i saw that it was probably for function.  since the coat falls below the waist, the extra room makes it more comfortable when walking around or when you sit down.

Originally Posted by WITNESSS

whats the most you ever paid for one article of clothing?

With numerous coupon codes floating around daily, its unbelievable how much $ people are paying for clothing.  I bought a pair of jeans for $52 that retailed for $242. 

Sneakers are an exception to the rule. I paid $200 for my all black CP achilles, I think retail was around $295 give or take.

The hardest part for me after I got out of my SB stussy Hype Beasty days was not matching so damn much.

I tend to stay away from bright colors now, Unless its like some super heat ill just wear black and or gray with it.

Originally Posted by TheGrimm

Ronnie Fieg x Clarks

IMG_8541-800x533.jpg
Big fan of Ronnie's collabos . . . but Generaiya fails to see anything special about these DBs. The distressed soles are unnecessary since the Clarks DB soles become like that after 4-5 wears.

Back
Top Bottom