Dressing better

Originally Posted by PersiaFly

Originally Posted by tony23retro

Man... all you guys are really lucky when it comes to buying clothes.

Being 6'5 and really skinny, the only thing I can buy in stores are pants,
things like shirts or sweaters have to be bought in a tall size online.

I would love to be able to walk into stores like H&M and buy something that I like.

End of rant.

mad.gif
I'm about 6'5 and I used to have the same problem until I started lifting weights regularly. My frame is now much more likely to fit well into shirts and sweaters from retail stores. I still look for slim fit stuff, or stores that cut their clothes slim to begin with (Zara, Uniqlo, etc.), but the problem is much more manageable than when I was super skinny. For reference I was 175 or so now I'm about 200. 
I would recommend packing on some weight! 

Packing weight will be a good thing, but I have bad eating habits hence why I'm so thin. Gotta start eating big if I want to get big!
But finding a sweater or a long sleeved shirt that fits me properly and reaches my wrists is impossible.
laugh.gif

I would love to be able to walk into stores like H&M and buy something that I like.

End of rant.

mad.gif
Easy solution. Become an NBA point/shooting guard, get all your clothes custom made. BOOM.

Thanks damnTHOSEjs for the suggestion on the taupe Clarks,but I decided to just get the sand suede.. Great fit Ty,wish i could find those shoes in a 14.

Originally Posted by Diego

Originally Posted by JamesOnNT

OK .. so Esco really is 17/18?!
I remember him saying that and never believing him.
laugh.gif

And he's stylin' on me.

He could show me a newspaper article from the delivery room on the day he was born and I still wouldnt believe hes 17/18.
Homie is at least 34 yrs old.

laugh.gif

Been lurking pages for tips on how to dress but this caught me totally off guard. I remember seeing dude post on ISS for a min. I really dont think he's in his teens either
roll.gif

Originally Posted by PersiaFly

End of rant.

mad.gif
I'm about 6'5 and I used to have the same problem until I started lifting weights regularly. My frame is now much more likely to fit well into shirts and sweaters from retail stores. I still look for slim fit stuff, or stores that cut their clothes slim to begin with (Zara, Uniqlo, etc.), but the problem is much more manageable than when I was super skinny. For reference I was 175 or so now I'm about 200. 
I would recommend packing on some weight! 
I'm having the same problem now. I'm 6'4 and I have a really small frame (back when I played ball in hs I was 6'3 160), but I was 240 this summer (ate like #$** and didn't exercise). I bought a lot of clothes right before I started losing weight; I'm about 205 now and all my shirts are super baggy. I really need about a medium throughout the torso and arms, but a large as far as length goes. 

from frontstreetny.com

They have a few DB, like 4 colors
Starting at midnight tonight, you can use the coupon code CM2010 for an
EXTRA 10% off our current 20% sale.

Code is valid on all items including Nike and Jordan Brand products.

Thanks to everyone who helped make this Black Friday/holiday weekend our
best ever!

Black Friday was decent for me. I didn't get to buy much, but I'm happy with what I did get.

Polo Ralph Lauren Pea Coat: MSRP $425. I got it got $210

pPOLO2-8602397_standard_v330.jpg

Polo Ralph Lauren Perry Winderbreaker: MSRP: $165. I got it for $70

pPOLO2-8471517_standard_v330.jpg

Cole Haan William Penny Loafers: MSRP $168. I got it for $84

Pinch-Air-Penny-C06591_A.jpg

I'm gonna see if I can cop those Clarks Dessert Boots

^ good steal on that pea coat, If i remember correctly you was thinking about buying that one or one from J. Crew, in my opinion you made the right decision.

Originally Posted by Nako XL

just cuz i see so many people post about these here and didnt see these pics upped yet

model name/link? looking for these online

can anybody point me towards a similar boot?

For those interested...

Endless.com is having $100 off a purchase of $300 or more!  Discount is applied automatically and has FREE 2-day shipping and FREE return shipping.

Originally Posted by ShadyKay NT

For those interested...

Endless.com is having $100 off a purchase of $300 or more!  Discount is applied automatically and has FREE 2-day shipping and FREE return shipping.

If you're going to post a deal post them all:

$30 off $100
$60 off $200
$100 off $300

For Thanksgiving today.

FITTT2 by Antoeknee1, on Flickr

Where do you cop your socks at? Most dudes would have rocked white ones
smile.gif

And the collar out or in is more of a personal choice but I always stick to whatever pants I'm wearing. Jeans or Dress. Tie or no Tie. depends. Good look. No romo

Originally Posted by artysm

Originally Posted by LuckyLuchiano

Anyone know some good Rayban Wayfer style sunglasses buy another brand? It doesnt have to be Wayferer knockoffs more so looking for black sunglasses with bug frames/lenses
Oliver People's Daddy B or Oakley Frogskins
http://www.zappos.com/oakley-frogskins-polarized-polished-black-grey-polarized-lensOliver People's are much heavier in weight and less flimsy than the Frogskins. 

I actually tried both of these on. I went with the Oakleys. The Olivers are nice but price wise I came out winning with the Oakleys. Still have them and rock them every day.

Originally Posted by damnTHOSEjs

Originally Posted by ShadyKay NT

For those interested...

If you're going to post a deal post them all:

$30 off $100
$60 off $200
$100 off $300
AE Bayfield Boot for 250
Iron Rangers for 210 shipped

ohwell.gif
Should of held off on a couple things this weekend

Generaiya will be getting Steven Alan shirts on Gilt today. Before the NTers start ragequitting, Generaiya would like to inform you that Steven Alan is the master of the button down 
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom