Dressing better

Originally Posted by ChiefWiggum

They are Desert boots, they are great. If you want, get.
I know i own some pairs, but i was talking about the material..it seems different than the regular blacks.

A Black Friday shoe pickup... both from Nordstrom Rack. The older cat that worked at the store saw the Allen Edmond pair I picked up (which I remembered from PutThisOn's shoe video) and said I "know my shoes" ... I knew I wasn't going wrong with them..
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

10ygymx.jpg

w7d2t5.jpg

nm19c7.jpg

np12dh.jpg

Copped these as well ..
tytfn.jpg

Originally Posted by ReeceMan10

A Black Friday shoe pickup... both from Nordstrom Rack. The older cat that worked at the store saw the Allen Edmond pair I picked up (which I remembered from PutThisOn's shoe video) and said I "know my shoes" ... I knew I wasn't going wrong with them..
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

10ygymx.jpg

w7d2t5.jpg

nm19c7.jpg

np12dh.jpg

Copped these as well ..
tytfn.jpg
pimp.gif

Good come up on those Allen Edmond's, was looking for something similar so I scooped up from Johnston & Murphy.  Never owned a pair, quality is not as good, but they were $50 so I will give them a shot.

Originally Posted by gil23

Originally Posted by throwedyonasb

Just a heads up. Macy's has a friends and family starting from Dec 1-3 25% off regular, sale and clearance items. online too with code MACYFF

it should be able to work on polo

Originally Posted by Animal Fries

Originally Posted by ii2cky

just picked up some Clarks Desert Boots on amazon for $53.xx shipped
smokin.gif

screenshot20101125at112.png

http://www.amazon.com/gp/...00WUAP9E/ref=oss_product
price discounted before submitting order
Just placed an order for a pair of beeswax db.Thanks a lot for the heads up bro
pimp.gif
how do yll get it down to $53 mine says $80
ohwell.gif

continue to checkout, it will show up right before you have to place the order.
thanks
pimp.gif
Aww damn good looks, 53 plus free 2 day with amazon prime, that's dope.

I'm trying to order the Clark Desert Boot on Amazon but
when I get to the final page before clicking "place your order" the price is 80 something bucks!

What's up with that?

Originally Posted by tony23retro

I'm trying to order the Clark Desert Boot on Amazon but
when I get to the final page before clicking "place your order" the price is 80 something bucks!

What's up with that?

Same happened to me at first, then i deleted the item, went back to the original link and i was still logged in.  The price was different too, instead of 89 it was 80, then it worked.  I guess try to log in first then hit up the link.

Originally Posted by Mark Antony

Originally Posted by throwedyonasb

Just a heads up. Macy's has a friends and family starting from Dec 1-3 25% off regular, sale and clearance items. online too with code MACYFF

it should be able to work on polo

Originally Posted by Animal Fries

Originally Posted by ii2cky

just picked up some Clarks Desert Boots on amazon for $53.xx shipped
smokin.gif

screenshot20101125at112.png

http://www.amazon.com/gp/...00WUAP9E/ref=oss_product
price discounted before submitting order
Just placed an order for a pair of beeswax db.Thanks a lot for the heads up bro
pimp.gif
how do yll get it down to $53 mine says $80
ohwell.gif

continue to checkout, it will show up right before you have to place the order.
thanks
pimp.gif
Aww damn good looks, 53 plus free 2 day with amazon prime, that's dope.

Does this only work with certain sizes? I try to get the $53 for a 10.5, but it still says $80. Size 10 works though.

Lol... I'm trying to get that 10.5 too.

When I first went on the site about an hour ago, the 10.5 was out of stock. So yeah... that might be it.

My black DB's are a 10.5, suede and feel a bit loose... how big will the difference be with a 10? I'm sure the suede ones I have have stretched a bit.

What do you guys think of these frye boots for $198. I'm looking for something similar to this style of boot for no more than 200. Any other suggestions similar to this pair, would be my first pair of boots.

14d3w4m.png

Originally Posted by TJ Detweiler

What do you guys think of these frye boots for $198. I'm looking for something similar to this style of boot for no more than 200. Any other suggestions similar to this pair, would be my first pair of boots.

14d3w4m.png

For less than $200 those Frye's are probably your best bet..Frye's are very good quality leather but my biggest recommendation is to find somewhere in store to try them on if you haven't already..There's a similar pair made by Red Wing called the Gentleman Traveler Boot and it was one of my favorite pairs of shoes anytime I saw  them..Decided to pull the trigger (took awhile because they're $250+) and hated them on my feet..Didn't look right but I'm a size 11 so if your feet are smaller they may look better on you

Originally Posted by tony23retro

I ended up getting the Beeswax Clarks in a size 10.

Hopefully they aren't too small.
I did too. 
laugh.gif

If you are a 10.5 (which I normally am in most shoes, can fit a 10 comfortably in sneakers but prefer a 10.5 for more comfort) then a 10 is fine, you could even get away with a 9.5 and still be comfortable.

I'm a size 11 in Jordans and I tried on a size 10 at the Clarks store in Vegas and the fit was pretty snug...

I'm sure they'll be fine once broken in.

Originally Posted by BoredONE1

Originally Posted by GetThisMoney

Originally Posted by quik1987

Fall Etiquette: The Quilted jacket

qd.jpg
Those Sebago boots are great, bought them last month at Saks Fifth if anyone is looking for them. I highly recommend.

Also, the quilted jacket trend is picking up I saw a few heads with the navy polo quilt. I dont know if they would fit well on a slim type, so I think I'll pass
laugh.gif

where can i cop these boots online? they are
pimp.gif

I thought these boots were exclusive to David Z? I slept bad. Can anyone do a Saks pick up? I need these BAD and there's none around me...

Originally Posted by Philthy

Love this thread
pimp.gif
 I have a question on Levis 511's

I am making the switch from 514 to 511 simply because of the tapered leg. All of my 514's are 32 in the waist. I tried a 32 on the 511 and couldnt even button the damn thing up. Size 33 wouldnt button up either. 34 buttoned up but it was pretty darned tight. Will these stretch?  Did anybody else have to size up 2 or more in the waist for the 511's or do I just have irregularly large thighs?
laugh.gif

Thanks

laugh.gif
 it aint you. i had to do the same thing simply cause the 32 on the 411s are way tight so i had to jump to 34w. i usually wear 314s 32w

Back
Top Bottom