Dressing better

Just ordered this hoodie...

I simply wish it didn't have the pockets...but nonetheless, I think it's a nice simple piece...

21o7czm.jpg

Originally Posted by shoemasta72

Yeah...im going to need info on that hoody, sir.

It's from a company called "Rusty Neal".  One of my friends imports their gear...The hoodie isn't up on their site yet...he sent me that from the catalogue cause i like to cop before it hits his market....

Originally Posted by eiddyfouw

Originally Posted by shoemasta72

Yeah...im going to need info on that hoody, sir.

It's from a company called "Rusty Neal".  One of my friends imports their gear...The hoodie isn't up on their site yet...he sent me that from the catalogue cause i like to cop before it hits his market....

that hoody is fire!!

Originally Posted by Stack Bundless

^ good steal on that pea coat, If i remember correctly you was thinking about buying that one or one from J. Crew, in my opinion you made the right decision.

Yeah, I just realized this. I tried on the J.Crew pea coat and it wasn't nearly as fitting/warm as the Ralph Lauren one.

EDIT: Also, can you guys also help me look for another coat? This time I want a navy wool coat with toggles thats around the $100-200 price range? I'd like the toggle to be brown or khaki colored. Something similar to this. Just not so expensive
laugh.gif

images_onFigure_31_31724_31724_BL6860_m_tif_7e810b470ac01868.jpg

Originally Posted by nycknicks105

Originally Posted by Stack Bundless

^ good steal on that pea coat, If i remember correctly you was thinking about buying that one or one from J. Crew, in my opinion you made the right decision.

Yeah, I just realized this. I tried on the J.Crew pea coat and it wasn't nearly as fitting/warm as the Ralph Lauren one.

EDIT: Also, can you guys also help me look for another coat? This time I want a navy wool coat with toggles thats around the $100-200 price range? I'd like the toggle to be brown or khaki colored. Something similar to this. Just not so expensive
laugh.gif

images_onFigure_31_31724_31724_BL6860_m_tif_7e810b470ac01868.jpg

Not quite $100-$200 but a cheaper alternative to the J.Crew jacket...

http://www.urbanoutfitter...Id=&selectedProductSize=

Originally Posted by Nako XL

just cuz i see so many people post about these here and didnt see these pics upped yet

These are sperrys? if not could anybody let me know what these are and how i can cop. thanks.

Originally Posted by gil23

Originally Posted by ReeceMan10

A Black Friday shoe pickup... both from Nordstrom Rack. The older cat that worked at the store saw the Allen Edmond pair I picked up (which I remembered from PutThisOn's shoe video) and said I "know my shoes" ... I knew I wasn't going wrong with them..
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

10ygymx.jpg

w7d2t5.jpg

nm19c7.jpg

np12dh.jpg

Copped these as well ..
tytfn.jpg
pimp.gif

info on the last pair of shoes ? what are they called, looking to buy that model. going out saturday

Originally Posted by MR FREEZE

Im 16 on a tight budget but im trying to up my casual game, so what are good brands for some nice casual looks for school and when I goto parties. Also I want some casual black pants can someone point me in the right direction

I just picked up a pair of black skinny 511's (Levis) two sizes up.  I love them...they sit perfectly...

Originally Posted by Wilroc

just cuz i see so many people post about these here and didnt see these pics upped yet

These are sperrys? if not could anybody let me know what these are and how i can cop. thanks.

Ronnie Fieg x Culture Shoq – Sebago Nexus Project

i looked for them but they were a limited collab and only 50 were made i believe

I simply wish it didn't have the pockets...but nonetheless, I think it's a nice simple piece...

21o7czm.jpg

How much this run you?

I know they're sold out online, but if anybody knows where I can get an 11.5-12 please, please let me know!

Are there any similar boots out there? I can't seem to find anything with the same vibe going on...

Originally Posted by JRThumper85

Originally Posted by tony23retro

For Thanksgiving today.

FITTT2 by Antoeknee1, on Flickr

Where do you cop your socks at? Most dudes would have rocked white ones
smile.gif

And the collar out or in is more of a personal choice but I always stick to whatever pants I'm wearing. Jeans or Dress. Tie or no Tie. depends. Good look. No romo

Thanks. The socks are from Gap, regular ankle socks but with stripes.
I mainly wear old, faded $%* black socks.
sick.gif
I gotta change that though,
since my pants always ride up whenever I sit down.

Does anyone have any recommendations for some women's boots? Me and my girl are going to Chicago in January so she's looking for something maybe even waterproof...

Man... Tumblr is DOPE!
pimp.gif

Ever since someone posted Nacho's Tumblr I've found about 25 other Tumblr's which post lots of pictures
related with fashion, style, whips, chicks, dope cribs and many other things. All with a very modern taste.

Great way to chill and pass the time...

Originally Posted by niidawg3

A few from the last couple weeks ... Took a vacation so limited suit fits:

you def got a fashion portfolio from this thread. you have a blog or something?

Originally Posted by Yankeephan87

Originally Posted by rsdplaya

here's the gucci shoes i picked up at DSW for $60
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

5215973391_215f2a67c5_b.jpg

How? The only ones I saw online were loafers

the tag said $250 but it was 40%, so they still were supposed to be $150...so i went to the register thinking that i'll buy em now and decide later...maybe return em...well they rang as $60 so
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Il

21o7czm.jpg

How much this run you?
140.jpg

alot of the guys on ebay selling korean designer clothing have similar sweatshirts for cheap, this is one example i found after my first search.

I really like some of the jackets they sell as well (pictures below), I bought 1 a few years back and the quality is okay, it has held up but it has its issue, all and all I am happy for a $50 purchase that i think is fashionable.
w2b-gray.jpg

881-charcoal.jpg

Back
Top Bottom