Dressing better

Today's fit.
Ayo Nii, watch your back, I'm on the way up! ...
grin.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

(don't mind my dusty loafers,
eyes.gif
)
6fql3s.jpg

2rgey5f.jpg

Originally Posted by ReeceMan10

Today's fit.
Ayo Nii, watch your back, I'm on the way up! ...
grin.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

(don't mind my dusty loafers,
eyes.gif
)
roll.gif
roll.gif

I see you my dude .... Nice color play with the socks and tie. I'd say upgrade the loafers to some solid lace-ups and you'll be square.

Originally Posted by Numberr97

Me on my birthday, wasted..

generally a nice fit. teh lady more than makes up for all the minor quibbles i see
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

one thing though - your bow is tied too well/too tight. you always want your bow to look a little dishevelled ... like you tied it haphazardly.

that gives the ladies an opportunity to want to fix it for you
devil.gif
devil.gif

Na man those are white socks, I do agree I should have worn a different color though. And Nill usually my bow ties are a little sloppy, but it was untied and tied in the club because of ppl tugging on it haha..

What do you guys think of Lands End Buck's?

spacer.gif
Bucks

Tempting w/ the following code:
Lands End offers 40% off your Highest Price Item with code SAVE40 and pin 9019. Discount appears at checkout. Shipping is free with orders $75 or more, otherwise it's $5.95. Thanks littlepenguin

make sure you send the shipper your measurements to make sure the article of clothing will fit...i bought alot of clothes all at once last year....lets just say the clothes I received wouldn't fit a ken barbie doll
smokin.gif
lol

Originally Posted by eiddyfouw

Just ordered this hoodie...

I simply wish it didn't have the pockets...but nonetheless, I think it's a nice simple piece...

21o7czm.jpg

Decisions...hmm..I'm considering getting both...in different colors of course.

which one is better?

Above or below?

vxf5l2.jpg

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

What do you guys think of Lands End Buck's?

spacer.gif
Bucks

Tempting w/ the following code:
Lands End offers 40% off your Highest Price Item with code SAVE40 and pin 9019. Discount appears at checkout. Shipping is free with orders $75 or more, otherwise it's $5.95. Thanks littlepenguin

Was looking at those this AM and pulled the trigger w/the 40% & Free shipping came to $47.70.

Back
Top Bottom