Dressing better

"Father Nii"? Nii, you need to make that your new name. lol. Anyway, those side zip hoodies are straight silly wid it to me. I have some kind of built up hate for hoodies.

Those are the Timberland Earthkeeper boots, really nice considering getting them but passed for some LL Beans. And I think those fits are way too casual for a wedding, I mean I guess it all depends on how the wedding is but if people are wearing suits do not wear that.

Originally Posted by eiddyfouw

Just ordered this hoodie...

I simply wish it didn't have the pockets...but nonetheless, I think it's a nice simple piece...

21o7czm.jpg

Decisions...hmm..I'm considering getting both...in different colors of course.

which one is better?

Above or below?

vxf5l2.jpg
You should cop both, and sell me one. 

Originally Posted by ReRetroMe

Originally Posted by hella handsome

Originally Posted by ReRetroMe

my fit for the black out 3 this past weekend at shadow room DC

Fire. Wheich H&M did you get it from? Gtown? I never find anything good there. Usually the one out in Tysons has pretty good stuff though
well i work at the Apple store in Fairoaks mall, so i always chime into the H&M on my way out of work, to see if i find anything worth coppin. 

Word?  
laugh.gif
 Small world, I work at the one Apple store in Tysons. Were you at that holiday market meeting? 
nerd.gif

I might check out the H&M tomorrow after work to see what they have going on in there. 

Anyone know why the sleeves on my suit jacket wrinkles/creases, on the underside, after getting them tailored. I just got my suit jackets back and they fit great on the chest, but the sleeves creases when I put the jacket on.

Originally Posted by Prince Of Shoes HEAD

Originally Posted by 21 World B Free 21

Originally Posted by Il

Just ordered this hoodie...

I simply wish it didn't have the pockets...but nonetheless, I think it's a nice simple piece...

21o7czm.jpg

How much this run you?
140.jpg

alot of the guys on ebay selling korean designer clothing have similar sweatshirts for cheap, this is one example i found after my first search.

I really like some of the jackets they sell as well (pictures below), I bought 1 a few years back and the quality is okay, it has held up but it has its issue, all and all I am happy for a $50 purchase that i think is fashionable.
w2b-gray.jpg

881-charcoal.jpg

wait where can i find or get those jacket at? for $50?

For fifty dollars??? Honestly I dont think you want a piece of clothing like this for 50 dollars too many things could go wrong but if your a ma to take chances go fot it.
ohwell.gif

JRHodges11 wrote:

For fifty dollars??? Honestly I dont think you want a piece of clothing like this for 50 dollars too many things could go wrong but if your a ma to take chances go fot it.
ohwell.gif

$50 for like 30% wool, 70% poly blends, you get what you pay for (overpriced if you ask me).  Which pretty much sums up 90% of H&M outwear pieces.  Then again, it's disposable fashion.

How often does J.Crew have sales? I see that they have one right now, but I'm waiting for them to cut the price on a coat that I want.

Originally Posted by artysm

JRHodges11 wrote:

ohwell.gif

$50 for like 30% wool, 70% poly blends, you get what you pay for (overpriced if you ask me).  Which pretty much sums up 90% of H&M outwear pieces.  Then again, it's disposable fashion.

^ This

Originally Posted by rhester

4.jpg

9.jpg

The green joints are calling me.
30t6p3b.gif
link .... damnn i really want to cop the blue pair and the red rangers but i cant be spending $350ish
mad.gif
... especially since i copped a pair of rangers and earthkeepers two days ago
ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif

[kanye] wait till i get my money righttt [/kanye]

I want to buy those boots, but the DavidZ website keeps making my browsers freak out when I am checking out.

Everyone knows Alden rarely go on sale so I figure to those interested, this might be the right time to get a pair of Aldens or Indy boots.
ShermanBrothers.com has a promo code "PLAZA" which takes 15% off all the Aldens in their store.
I think they ship free too and probably no tax if you're not located int heir state so thats extra discount.

Nice Nii... nice...

Originally Posted by throwedyonasb

Originally Posted by rhester

4.jpg

9.jpg

The green joints are calling me.
30t6p3b.gif
link .... damnn i really want to cop the blue pair and the red rangers but i cant be spending $350ish
mad.gif
... especially since i copped a pair of rangers and earthkeepers two days ago
ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif

[kanye] wait till i get my money righttt [/kanye]
i feel the same way, the blue pair is haunting me but money is low right now
frown.gif

Originally Posted by awon23

How often does J.Crew have sales? I see that they have one right now, but I'm waiting for them to cut the price on a coat that I want.
they're having a sale right now.  look for details on their website.  it's instore and online.
someone mentioned last month that there might be an even bigger sale on coats around the holiday.  they do it every year.

i want a coat as well, i'm going to wait a few more weeks.

That Zara's jawn is a heather grey, sweatshirt material, right? Please, PLEASE do not wear that to a wedding.

can someone hook me up with a zappos vip invite? I need to order a pair of shoes and I don't have the time for standard delivery or funds for the 1 day shipping

Originally Posted by Stack Bundless

can someone hook me up with a zappos vip invite? I need to order a pair of shoes and I don't have the time for standard delivery or funds for the 1 day shipping
They should upgrade you to overnight shipping for free. Zappos
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom